Thread: What would happen if there's and item inside a combustible box during a world trade?

Default What would happen if there's and item inside a combustible box during a world trade?

So I was in buyut selling my unstable tesseract and this dude tell me tesseract for autumn wings now i was fully aware he was gonna scam me so I won't to check he had the autumn wings inside highly box and then we did the trade he kept telling don't ban don't ban but I banned him and boom FREE AUTUMN WINGS sadly that didn't happen I opened the box and there was nothing I lost 380wls
    now I was 100% sure there autumn wings inside the box so did all the items inside the box get burned or vanished during trade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    The smell of synthetic leather belt reminds me of my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    PLEASE DON'T WATCH HENTAI. JUST PLEASE DON'T.

“It’s only obvious that the world is a cruel place. If you can’t change the world, then you have to change yourself!”
    – Tatsumi

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    So I was in buyut selling my unstable tesseract and this dude tell me tesseract for autumn wings now i was fully aware he was gonna scam me so I won't to check he had the autumn wings inside highly box and then we did the trade he kept telling don't ban don't ban but I banned him and boom FREE AUTUMN WINGS sadly that didn't happen I opened the box and there was nothing I lost 380wls
    now I was 100% sure there autumn wings inside the box so did all the items inside the box get burned or vanished during trade?
    i think the scammer used the change of address scam trick

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih
    2g2t.org time

u can pick it up 1 second before u close box

also u cant trade worlds when items are inside combustible boxes so um lol
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need 2k subs as soon as possible

Complex scam...

Essentially, the world owner uses world names that look the same(ex: G0AAAA and GOAAAA), and uses the "lookalike" tricks.

Basically, the item will be in one world, then somehow the owner gets you to enter the other world. Maybe the item is visible from the white door(in the 1st world), and you have to enter a portal to reach it. However, the portal leads to the 2nd world(a complete lookalike), WITHOUT the item.

There are also many other devious scams that aren't drop games, or trust games. These all feed on greed. So always use the trade system(you aren't trading lots of items, so I think this is better). If something is too good to be true, it probably is(why would someone give you an item for cheap? What's in it for them?).

Changing worlds will have a message, so it's clearly not a world name change

Unless OP is blind and couldn't see it lol
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Press F for respect!
    Scammers make new ways on how they'll make a new plan on making their plans work!
    Be careful next time.
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

Wow huge rip I don't even know he scammed me well Frick thanks anyways bois
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    The smell of synthetic leather belt reminds me of my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    PLEASE DON'T WATCH HENTAI. JUST PLEASE DON'T.

“It’s only obvious that the world is a cruel place. If you can’t change the world, then you have to change yourself!”
    – Tatsumi

Wow huge rip I don't even know he scammed me well Frick thanks anyways bois
    Good-luck on making all of it back Oma... I am confident that you WILL grow from this.

Avoid scammers and things that don't seem quite true. Always check your trades, ESPECIALLY in a world trade.