Thread: Log In Bug

Lesser Knight

Default Log In Bug

Whenever I try to log in on any device it always gives me the error connecting message. My internet is stable and I can do anything else that requires internet except growtopia. I've tried all the things on the known issues thread and it still doesn't let in log in. I'm sure this is just a small issue but I have no clue what to do (Also I know i'm probably the only one having this glitch and I know its probably something with my internet i'm just not sure what to do its been 2 days).

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi8u View Post
    Whenever I try to log in on any device it always gives me the error connecting message. My internet is stable and I can do anything else that requires internet except growtopia. I've tried all the things on the known issues thread and it still doesn't let in log in. I'm sure this is just a small issue but I have no clue what to do (Also I know i'm probably the only one having this glitch and I know its probably something with my internet i'm just not sure what to do its been 2 days).
    If you believe that you have tried everything that we could suggest then the problem is with your internet, you'll have to contact internet provider service to get that issue resolved. In the meantime, you can use VPN (Paid one to avoid banning) to play.

Many have tried changing DNS and has never worked for them. I have two networks and one of them works and the other one doesn't. I always seem to find the issue on the internet and found out that other game servers won't let me play.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    If you believe that you have tried everything that we could suggest then the problem is with your internet, you'll have to contact internet provider service to get that issue resolved. In the meantime, you can use VPN (Paid one to avoid banning) to play.

Many have tried changing DNS and has never worked for them. I have two networks and one of them works and the other one doesn't. I always seem to find the issue on the internet and found out that other game servers won't let me play.
    It could be with my internet but my internet works fine with everything else, all other things run fine except growtopia.

Lesser Knight

When I connect to Growtopia using a mobile phone hotspot, Growtopia works without issues. So, there does appear to be some problem with my home internet.

I called my IP and they said it wasn't their problem. Especially since my browser and other games work fine. Growtopia is the only thing that doesn't work.

Is there a way outside of the game to test the connection between my home network and the Growtopia servers? Some simple test I can use to prove to my IP that something is wrong with my home connection?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi8u View Post
    When I connect to Growtopia using a mobile phone hotspot, Growtopia works without issues. So, there does appear to be some problem with my home internet.

I called my IP and they said it wasn't their problem. Especially since my browser and other games work fine. Growtopia is the only thing that doesn't work.

Is there a way outside of the game to test the connection between my home network and the Growtopia servers? Some simple test I can use to prove to my IP that something is wrong with my home connection?
    I had same issue to it just probably your house wifi blocked GROWTOPIA that why it doesn't work. For example in school you can't play too, because schools block tons of different website and apps.

Instagram: PoYen_GT

Discord: PoYen#0950

Youtube Channel: PoYen GT ( Kinda Dead )

Aiuto's Friend : )

20DL- 10/20
    Focus Eye- 26/100

Master Sorcerer

I have this glitch as well, you have to force your device to connect using the alternate server address like this:
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 18
Size:  45.0 KB

You can do this by disconnecting your device from the internet and then attempt to log in in order to switch over to the alternate server address.

The glitch has been present for me for 5 months already, and it's probably a problem on their end that they can't fix so easily.
    ign: BladeGamer