Thread: Suggestion

Banned

Default Suggestion

Suggest any type of item block useable stuff for IOTM cause the last items are just a kind of pay2win. Suggest as many IOTM ideas as you can.

•What do you want to see?
    •Do you want colors?
    •What kind of abilities should it have?

Any suggestions! This is an IOTM suggestion thread

IOTMs are not meant to be useful, they are collectible rare items. Remember last time they added an useful item? It broke the game economy.
    IGN : Pentegors
    Click this pwease
    → [https://dragcave.net/view/WuTrJ]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    IOTMs are not meant to be useful, they are collectible rare items. Remember last time they added an useful item? It broke the game economy.
    They've done it three times at all, only one of them broke the economy

Banned

IOTMs are not meant to be useful, they are collectible rare items. Remember the last time they added a useful item? It broke the game economy.
    And the economy is already broken cause of joblessness, lack of knowledge and the team which blown the game with their frisson, banning players without reasons just cause they duplicated stuff and then being churlish to them when they contact the support.

I am not the one to animadvert and criticize the team but, look. They broke the economy like 20 times when they came the items we can't even catch up with their price. The item prices are like the Ferris wheel they can't even stop. Even if they are stable.

What they do is canorous, even the stuff they add which are meant to be different items but which are near the same.

Growtopia is on its a way to draw a flatline on the heart monitor

Quote Originally Posted by TOBYL View Post
    And the economy is already broken cause of joblessness, lack of knowledge and the team which blown the game with their frisson, banning players without reasons just cause they duplicated stuff and then being churlish to them when they contact the support.

I am not the one to animadvert and criticize the team but, look. They broke the economy like 20 times when they came the items we can't even catch up with their price. The item prices are like the Ferris wheel they can't even stop. Even if they are stable.

What they do is canorous, even the stuff they add which are meant to be different items but which are near the same.

You managed to change the whole subject in 3 posts... wow..
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Banned

Yes, at least I am trying to develop my self. At least, my demeanor and distress are changing to the current resolvable issues.
    I am doing this cause I endured a lot and tolerated a lot. But I am concerned about the first fact, still, I don't think I develop a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBYL View Post

economy wasnt the main part but ok.
    IGN : Pentegors
    Click this pwease
    → [https://dragcave.net/view/WuTrJ]

Banned

economy wasn't the main part but ok.
    Well, it's robustly connected to the economy most of the items are especially the ones which are colored.