Thread: BUYDYNAMO-179 days lock - Many bots in it

Default BUYDYNAMO-179 days lock - Many bots in it

Hey guys , just noticed that this world are being filled with bots with auto clicker to lock the world . Hope the same thing wont happen like BUYMORTY before this
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

I've got rid of all of the current bots in the world, and I'll drop by from time-to-time to try and keep it a fair fight between legitimate players. I've also lets other mods know to give the world a look when they hop online.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    I've got rid of all of the current bots in the world, and I'll drop by from time-to-time to try and keep it a fair fight between legitimate players. I've also lets other mods know to give the world a look when they hop online.
    Alright , Thanks Misthios
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Banned

First off, I have no information about the world. I rather not to have.
    The Growtopian Community turned its way to cupidity, covetousness, insatiableness. First off, I've seen the same case and the same
    distress before. If the team wants to get ahead and sign their success to the community. Here is what they should do.

A moderator or a staff member of the team should visit the world. Check if they are using another account or not. If not, everyone in the world should be warned. and the bots should be banned from the world. But no it's not done yet, we haven't eaten all of the spammers yet.

Banning them from the world and banning them from in-game will just be called a short-term success and it's not fruitful.
    To gain full accomplishment the spammers' case should be investigated fully and be caught so it does no harm as it did before

The main accounts of the spammers should be banned for exploiting the game with third party applications

Quote Originally Posted by TOBYL View Post
    First off, I have no information about the world. I rather not to have.
    The Growtopian Community turned its way to cupidity, covetousness, insatiableness. First off, I've seen the same case and the same
    distress before. If the team wants to get ahead and sign their success to the community. Here is what they should do.

A moderator or a staff member of the team should visit the world. Check if they are using another account or not. If not, everyone in the world should be warned. and the bots should be banned from the world. But no it's not done yet, we haven't eaten all of the spammers yet.

Banning them from the world and banning them from in-game will just be called a short-term success and it's not fruitful.
    To gain full accomplishment the spammers' case should be investigated fully and be caught so it does no harm as it did before

The main accounts of the spammers should be banned for exploiting the game with third party applications
    Misthios and Zruul already there to handle those bots . As what Zruul had told , 2 mods will be there before the lock disintegrate. I do agree with you bout banning players who manage to use third party apps just to own this world.
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Misthios and Zruul already there to handle those bots. As Zruul had told, 2 mods will be there before the lock disintegrate. I do agree with you bout banning players who manage to use third-party apps just to own this world.
    Great to hear, I hope they can investigate furthermore I hope to see we can be free from this kind of difficulties someday.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Misthios View Post
    Hey Misthios,

When the lock disintegrated, a bot got the world. The bot is level 3 with ripper wings. The main got the world by trading it with the bot weirdly (for free). The main account is level 56. Now they're trying to sell the world for 200dls+. On the bulletin board in the world itself, he posted "LOL". I don't know about you but this is just shouting at me saying they got the world illegally by a bot, etc... When I kept addressing it in the world for the people, the main account/owner banned me which furthermore provides evidence that it's true. Earlier when you were in the world, you said that if a bot locks it then you will nuke the world and Ubisoft will redistribute it. I'm pretty sure right now is the best time tbh. Thanks for your understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Misthios and Zruul already there to handle those bots . As what Zruul had told , 2 mods will be there before the lock disintegrate. I do agree with you bout banning players who manage to use third party apps just to own this world.
    Unfortunately no one was there, except when I had to message Jenuine myself before 10 minutes for her to come and ban every bot. Problem is, there were so many bots with growids which made it hard for her to ban all the bots/auto clickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fathi11 GT View Post
    Hey Misthios,

When the lock disintegrated, a bot got the world. The bot is level 3 with ripper wings. The main got the world by trading it with the bot weirdly (for free). The main account is level 56. Now they're trying to sell the world for 200dls+. On the bulletin board in the world itself, he posted "LOL". I don't know about you but this is just shouting at me saying they got the world illegally by a bot, etc... When I kept addressing it in the world for the people, the main account/owner banned me which furthermore provides evidence that it's true. Earlier when you were in the world, you said that if a bot locks it then you will nuke the world and Ubisoft will redistribute it. I'm pretty sure right now is the best time tbh. Thanks for your understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately no one was there, except when I had to message Jenuine myself before 10 minutes for her to come and ban every bot. Problem is, there were so many bots with growids which made it hard for her to ban all the bots/auto clickers.
    I guess they need to take over that world before this current owner sell it . I hope that misthios can check it again
    Last edited by anons; 06-15-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

See, if someone ever acted plausibly this would have never happened.

This is lurid and horrible, I've already replied to this a week ago. I gave my 20 minutes to warn.
    Nothing happened, that guy got away with what he did. That guy, whoever got it. He was smart.

Still, bots are innate and they will forever be there. Stuff needs to change, we need a change.
    The ones who use bots, they indomitable but with tens of trials, they can be defeated.

This fragrance, it's done egregiously. Anyway, hope to see a solution in near future
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    People are the greatest and the worst.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United