Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any reliable mods/ support team members?

Default Any reliable mods/ support team members?

Ok in a nutshell, i got scammed pretty ( very ) hard this feb.

I was wondering if you guys know any support team members / mods i can rely on to try get back my stuff.

The reason im doing this is because the email that i send was kinda ignored, and the value of the item isnt small.

Achievements

People with anime profile pic > dyn

Lesser Wizard

If youre arent't a Youtuber or an famous player you probably will not get your items back.

Quote Originally Posted by RipNut View Post
    If youre arent't a Youtuber or an famous player you probably will not get your items back.
    Whats you with the youtube thing actually? They don't treat famous people better than all the others and give them a golden ticket. Anyways Recreate, tickets aren't ignored even if you feel like it, They just haven't gotten it yet. Just keep waiting patiently. As I already might say this that you might not get your items back even how much value it is.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

That's false. Everybody gets the same treatment as it goes into things like that. If anybody can prove that otherwise, please do so. I understand that some people get lucky sometimes to get their stuff back, but it's unlikely that anyone gets that back in these days.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 44
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    That's false. Everybody gets the same treatment as it goes into things like that. If anybody can prove that otherwise, please do so. I understand that some people get lucky sometimes to get their stuff back, but it's unlikely that anyone gets that back in these days.
    When Tery got hacked support gave almost every item he lost back to him. When I sent support an ticket about the same thing I got an copy-paste reply saying "this just can't happen".

When Tery got hacked support gave almost every item he lost back to him. When I sent support an ticket about the same thing I got an copy-paste reply saying "this just can't happen".
    Do you have video/proof you got scam? because clearly Tery has and plus DaVinci Wing is a big thing, it matters the economy.

Instagram: PoYen_GT

Discord: PoYen#0950

Youtube Channel: PoYen GT ( Kinda Dead )

Aiuto's Friend : )

20DL- 10/20
    Focus Eye- 26/100

Quote Originally Posted by PoYen View Post
    Do you have video/proof you got scam? because clearly Tery has and plus DaVinci Wing is a big thing, it matters the economy.
    It doesn’t matter to the economy much if it’s just sitting in someone’s inventory. I’m not familiar with the Tery case, but they could have just taken it away from whoever stole it and then deleted it altogether. Why should someone who hasn’t taken proper protective measures of their account deserve their item back?

I’m 99% confident the majority of those in power have a significant bias towards famous people.

Is there anyone i can rely to help? Need some suggestions.

Achievements

So you got scammed not hacked and you expect support to get you your stuff back lol , there's a reason they ignored it

1. If you got scammed, not hacked then I don't think any mods will help (and that's being blunt)

2. To other people who say mods only help famous people: you always see mods helping specifically youtubers because their vids get popular and passed around. You don't see mods helping normal people because most don't record it. I've had many friends who have been helped by various mods and seen several vids that barely get 1k views recorded by non youtubers. I think the most popular one by a non youtuber was jenuine getting a weather back after they dced
    Pic drawn by Memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 59/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

Current goals
    -Ssp/Rsp world
    -Bfg world

I am the memelord

End goal: Legendary title
    +Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    So you got scammed not hacked and you expect support to get you your stuff back lol , there's a reason they ignored it
    Yes, thats why i came here... I usually wouldnt do this kinda stuff but this time it drove me this low, and I desire to seek some guidance and gather as many information as i could get.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Yes, thats why i came here... I usually wouldnt do this kinda stuff but this time it drove me this low, and I desire to seek some guidance and gather as many information as i could get.
    Well good luck anyway, doubt that anything will happen

No, earn your items back yourself. It’s your fault you got scammed. Support shouldn’t have to waste their time with you.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox View Post
    No, earn your items back yourself. It’s your fault you got scammed. Support shouldn’t have to waste their time with you.
    Is this how you really respond everywhere, dude be more friendly, please.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

It's understandable that you'd try and find a way to reclaim your stolen goods, I sure would if I got scammed in real life.
    Unfortunately, the moderators and devs cannot replace lost or stolen items, the exceptions usually only occur if the item loss is at the fault of the game itself and not due to being mislead by other players.
    This has been the way since day 1 of this game, you need to be so very careful to keep your stuff safe. And it's not a thing that only new players fall into. It's easy to be tricked and be swindled great amounts, and must be devastating to watch all your work be flushed down the toilet because someone less honest than yourself stooped as low as to trick you.

I'll give you some advice, it's likely similar to what others have said already as in mods cannot replace lost or stolen items.
    But you shouldn't beat yourself up about it too much, just like life, this game has its ups and downs, highs and lows. Wins and losses.
    No matter how great the loss may seem, you can build up again, you can fight through the crappy feeling of being scammed, get to work planning, farming, building, crafting your way to the top again, with perseverance you can make it.

Pay no regard to those who throw salt in the wound and try and lecture you saying how you're the one at fault, smart people get fooled often, but it does not make them a fool if you get me.

Moderators simply don't have the power to actually retrieve stolen items, and breaking into the scammer's world to steal them back would be in violation of the rules too.
    Support won't restore your items, they get thousands of similar complaints all the time, they will probably paste a pre worded message at you and you'll be on your way, that's how it works with a game this big, it could feel dehumanizing, you could be feeling real angry and upset. Know that you aren't alone, other people have been scammed and some have quit over it, or been petty and thrown tantrums and started drama. However, that gets them nowhere.

You need to accept the fact that those items, those locks, that world or whatever it was, is gone. The staff of this game can't do anything about it, this is how the game works, it can be bloody and cut-throat. The reason behind it is because if items *are* restored, then everyone else who gets scammed will look to that example and think they should also be given that treatment, it's understandable people think this way. But it would be simply impossible to track down every item that was stolen and give it back to the rightful owner, it's better to educate the playerbase on scams, try and prevent scams from taking place and at least punishing those who scam and break the rules.

Something I've learned over the years is this... You can rebuild, I've always been interested at the little businessmen and women going about their entrepreneurship really seriously, personally I'm not that much of a businessman, but even I have things in my inventory or worlds that I'd be upset if they got stolen. Whether it was 1 wl or thousands of those super expensive gem locks (not sure of the name), it's upsetting to be stolen from.

Punch through the downtime, rebuild your losses, grow as a player. You'll get over this and come out on top.

TL;DR. Your items are gone, it's unfortunate, very much so... But you can get through this, keep at it! Fight on!
    -Thadirth

You lost your stuff, mods/support will not help. My data was leaked among others, my account was hacked, all stuff stolen. Got copy-paste reply and that's it. They didn't even read my emails. So yeah, you lost all your stuff like I did.

man, Recreate, idk if u still rmember me but, i feel bad...
    i got hacked before... losing all my worlds and all but meh, idk why but i still played the game
    altho, not to hurt you but i still wasn't that wealthy tbh. but it really hurt me too...
    i hope u find some space to think about it...
    to make u feel good somehow...

hope u feel well soon enough and maybe support would somehow reply to the email soon enough.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 70, (since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho
    ~~Suggestions~~
    Minor Autoban System
    Donation Box Feature
    Unbreakable Music Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

Hello, Recreate!

Unfortunately moderators can't return your lost items.

I'm sorry for your loss! Be more careful next time!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Hello, Recreate!

Unfortunately moderators can't return your lost items.

I'm sorry for your loss! Be more careful next time!
    Painful truth
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Like it saids it in the rules moderators/devs can not replace your stolen items You will just have to be better aware next time and don't do those drop games or scam games and don't email support they can not help you if you were scammed like I said they can't replace the items
    Jupser