Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: No new WOTD winner...

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    363

    Default No new WOTD winner...

    It's the second day already! Seriously, me and my bro have been waiting for a new winner. Look up into this please, we don't want the problem before that took 3 days to be solved.
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer mrthadawee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,374

    Default

    If Seth could spare time literally every day single handedly picking a WOTD, I'm sure one of the Ubisoft team can manage it, or elect a mod to give this honor somehow.
    The next WOTD will be the 2000th WOTD, I can totally understand if the devs take a little bit longer to pick a truly fantastic world. But they still need to pick a world.
    -Thadirth

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    363

    Default

    *sigh* This game really changed alot... There are many moderators in Ubisoft for this game but gosh, Seth and Hamumu were the ones picking daily by themselves... and why does it takes too long for you guys?
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    in your cerebrum.
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    If Seth could spare time literally every day single handedly picking a WOTD, I'm sure one of the Ubisoft team can manage it, or elect a mod to give this honor somehow.
    The next WOTD will be the 2000th WOTD, I can totally understand if the devs take a little bit longer to pick a truly fantastic world. But they still need to pick a world.
    Ahh, I believe the devs are busy with rebalances to the Blocktor's Orders update. We are all human. Even Seth had his days where a world wasn't picked. As for the 2000th WOTD, I believe this is a bug. There have been more than 2000 WOTDs, with some old worlds getting their "WOTD WINNER" title erased. So every world will be like this, as the system seems to max out at 2000.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer mrthadawee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Ahh, I believe the devs are busy with rebalances to the Blocktor's Orders update. We are all human. Even Seth had his days where a world wasn't picked. As for the 2000th WOTD, I believe this is a bug. There have been more than 2000 WOTDs, with some old worlds getting their "WOTD WINNER" title erased. So every world will be like this, as the system seems to max out at 2000.
    Fair point. We are all human. This was especially true in Seth and Mike's era.
    The team at Ubisoft working on Growtopia are probably not a big team, but they are a team. There's more than 2 people working on the game. It sounds logical that Ubisoft would hand the task to a smaller team as it is obviously not one of their big sellers :^)
    I had no aware that bug existed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It also means an even greater issue is at hand, there's bugs relating to WOTDs, there's more to it than simply forgetting a WOTD.
    -Thadirth

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard ZeoFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ask dora's map!
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Love the humanity in this thread!
    Support Alex:

    Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

    https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Ahh, I believe the devs are busy with rebalances to the Blocktor's Orders update. We are all human. Even Seth had his days where a world wasn't picked. As for the 2000th WOTD, I believe this is a bug. There have been more than 2000 WOTDs, with some old worlds getting their "WOTD WINNER" title erased. So every world will be like this, as the system seems to max out at 2000.
    It can be erased?!?
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

  9. #9
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Apologies, it was my weekend (Friday and Saturday) thus I was not aware that there was no WOTD on those days. I normally select the winners on my weekdays (Sunday to Thursday). Perhaps the person covering the WOTD selection on weekends was busy, probably had no time to select WOTD. Rest assured that we will be selecting a winner today.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard TonyChase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cebu City, Philippines
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Apologies, it was my weekend (Friday and Saturday) thus I was not aware that there was no WOTD on those days. I normally select the winners on my weekdays (Sunday to Thursday). Perhaps the person covering the WOTD selection on weekends was busy, probably had no time to select WOTD. Rest assured that we will be selecting a winner today.
    Goodie, sorry I did not know about that ... will keep that in mind though
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

    Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

    IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

  11. #11
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Don't worry we will be more vigilant about this moving forward.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •