Thread: Economy on Farmables is Collapsing. [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Default Economy on Farmables is Collapsing. [DISCUSSION THREAD]

The dropping price of farmables is surely expected as it is the most reliable way to earn, not only by wls and by through the Gem Economy, given that people farm at a constant 24/7 around the world, the gains are in a highway toll than those who recycle them. The growth could have been stable if it wasn't pushed with the introduction of BFG's or as the main items introduced, the Rayman and Magplants.

Yes we do have events that stabilize these to keep in control but how far has it actually gone? From the growing numbers of BFG's as months pass by, the preparation for the Harvest Festival could mean the end to the farming Economy. With people gaining as fast as 600,000 - 1,000,000 Seeds a week possible, not only would it tear chaos but also may give heavy load to the servers as well. Seeing the constant drop is a sure result of what has been happening these past few years but we've gone too accelerated in time that these aren't supposedly to be seen or expected as soon nor in a span of a few more years or so.

Given the thought, I don't blame the items for it is such a help in ways that takes us hours to do for. Having a BFG is every farmers dream not that to generalize but most.

What's your thoughts? Feedback is appreciated a lot.
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

I may be a noob on this subject, but literally getting paid for people to break their own stuff so you can keep them is a really simple and effective way to make profit. I mean, apart from the extra gems, what's really the incentive to buy into a BFG scheme as a customer of one?
    -Thadirth

Quote Originally Posted by Nupthial View Post
    The dropping price of farmables is surely expected as it is the most reliable way to earn, not only by wls and by through the Gem Economy, given that people farm at a constant 24/7 around the world, the gains are in a highway toll than those who recycle them. The growth could have been stable if it wasn't pushed with the introduction of BFG's or as the main items introduced, the Rayman and Magplants.

Yes we do have events that stabilize these to keep in control but how far has it actually gone? From the growing numbers of BFG's as months pass by, the preparation for the Harvest Festival could mean the end to the farming Economy. With people gaining as fast as 600,000 - 1,000,000 Seeds a week possible, not only would it tear chaos but also may give heavy load to the servers as well. Seeing the constant drop is a sure result of what has been happening these past few years but we've gone too accelerated in time that these aren't supposedly to be seen or expected as soon nor in a span of a few more years or so.

Given the thought, I don't blame the items for it is such a help in ways that takes us hours to do for. Having a BFG is every farmers dream not that to generalize but most.

1: so what? cheaper farmables = available to more people.

2: wrong subforum to begin with what does this have to do with update discussions whatsoever.

3: what exactly do you want done about this, people farming isnt 'giving heavy loads to the servers' if anything, cheaper farmables are a good thing because more people are able to gain access to them and progress through the game.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Nupthial View Post

Yes i agree, but ubisoft have taken some actions to this like banning bfgs that has an autofarmer so the magplants are reduced and so the farmables aren't produced as fast as they should be with like 10 autofarmers in the world.
    Follow my Insatgram: kevs325.gt
    Need a bfg service? Reply to the thread below
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...by-IWantURNuts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    Actually farmables are become more expensive
    That's because harvest fest is coming and everyone wants seeds.

After harvest fest, all pepper trees, fishtanks are going to be almost worthless.
    IGN: Ephus

Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [SOVIETGUILDHOME]

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

ye, soon farmables will be dirt cheap

Lesser Wizard

I think they should do changes to the economy because if the farming economy is destroyed means wls will be cheaper and new people will have a hard time to get wls

Quote Originally Posted by XGETX View Post
    I think they should do changes to the economy because if the farming economy is destroyed means wls will be cheaper and new people will have a hard time to get wls
    That’s absolute none sense. How does cheaper farmables lead to new players having harder time getting wls? It’s the absolute opposite, as they can afford more farmables, meaning they get more gems, leading to more wls, as most new players buy them from the shop for 2k gems.
    whocares

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Traemfo View Post
    That’s absolute none sense. How does cheaper farmables lead to new players having harder time getting wls? It’s the absolute opposite, as they can afford more farmables, meaning they get more gems, leading to more wls, as most new players buy them from the shop for 2k gems.
    It means other things will get expensive more wls will be introduced and new people will have a hard time to get wls to be rich and the gt economy will be destroyed I think

Banned

They investigated it and reduced a seedprofit of 1% to 0.25%

More farmables = farmables become dirt cheap and gems are really easy to get, people start buying wls with those gems, things will get cheaper and extreme inflation will occur.

My suggestion is: Put all your wls into some stable item, so that inflation won't affect you so much.
    IGN: Ephus

Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [SOVIETGUILDHOME]

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

Quote Originally Posted by XGETX View Post
    It means other things will get expensive more wls will be introduced and new people will have a hard time to get wls to be rich and the gt economy will be destroyed I think
    By your logic, everything in the shop will become incredibly cheap, including item packs, which would mean that A LOT of items drop in value, including surgery packs, which would mean everything gotten from a surgery would drop. I could keep on going but i’m going to move on.

There are ways, that gems, wls and farmables are reduced. Locke - reduces the amount of wls in the game. IOTM’s and monthly events - reduces amount of gems in the game. Carnival ticket exchange, donation booths and other stuff reduces the amount of farmables ig.

Of course, the value of wl has decreased over the years, but it won’t get to a point where everything is super expensive and you can’t afford anything, that just won’t ever happen.
    whocares

how to earn seed 600k-1m per week hey?
    1 farm world profit like 1k seeds

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    1: so what? cheaper farmables = available to more people.

2: wrong subforum to begin with what does this have to do with update discussions whatsoever.

3: what exactly do you want done about this, people farming isn't giving heavy loads to the servers' if anything, cheaper farmables are a good thing because more people are able to gain access to them and progress through the game.
    Yes, this is a win-win situation in what we're currently facing, but given time gems would become obsolete from how people gain profit from selling packs or gems itself; being packs are priced around as low as 5,000 to 200,000 gems.

Even if the store packs were to increase in value, the Farming economy is way to high stepped. Back where we even used to think that even for an ample amount of 50,000 gems was a lot, things have gotten easier for the good, but without something to balance it out it'll overpower eventually losing worth.

Explaining something that could be a predict in the future is help in any form, not that I could provide much but to reconsider options.
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Meaning after harvest fest, profiting by seed profit will suck and more people farming means the value of gems/packs will drop. So it's worthless to farm unless you want to waste your time.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

Farmables economy will not crash. Sure, farmables will get cheap, but only up until a certain point. For example ftanks, brock, venus won't drop below ~80 seeds/wl or 400 blocks/wl. Why? Because at buying them at such price equals to recycling them ~2k gems. Higher rarity farmables have higher lowest price point. As for store packs, it balances out itself. They are and will be in demand. When supply drops below demand, price has to increase. Lets take surg packs as an example. They cost 12k gems each, so if their price drops to 6 wls each, no one will buy them from store, causing a shortage and increasing price. Once price increases, people will buy them to resell for wls instead of straight buying wls for gems due to better gem/wl ratio.