Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [DISCUSSION] Season Clash Update!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Well, i still think, we need test this first. We can't yet complain about this, cause this changes whole guilds idea in totally different direction. I really wait this update now. Old guild made me hate whole concept, cause it tied me 10 months/12 month, every weekend at home on my pc. I had no free weekends, i had no time for irl stuff, cause i was leader and leader just can't skip events, if leader is good leader. Ik that some leaders leeched in their guild, but i am not person who can do that. 10/12 months was way too much. So lets test this and after 1 year, then we can see how it went and then we know better what changes we need.
    Agree, but in order to know how to prepare for those new changes, they should let us test one event in Beta servers. We will know what to do and what’s wrong with events. I don’t like old events too because I had to waste tons of Diamond Locks or wasting my time doing free bfg to earn gems for events.
    Last edited by IMPARATUL; 06-18-2019 at 09:06 AM.

well if parkour won't work then we can do collecting token like easter event (bring the token to the basket)
    this game just need team work and collecting the token, sound easy right ?
    100 token to finish the game and all player can get prize ex: dancemaster crown,aurora wing, etc. Rng based but high tier prize only like last branch item or even some stone / card item that you need to collect it and trade it for legendary item. but they need to reduce the point to get the key so more accessable for everyone

Hello

Well, i still think, we need test this first. We can't yet complain about this, cause this changes whole guilds idea in totally different direction. I really wait this update now. Old guild made me hate whole concept, cause it tied me 10 months/12 month, every weekend at home on my pc. I had no free weekends, i had no time for irl stuff, cause i was leader and leader just can't skip events, if leader is good leader. Ik that some leaders leeched in their guild, but i am not person who can do that. 10/12 months was way too much. So lets test this and after 1 year, then we can see how it went and then we know better what changes we need.
    1 year maybe too long, hopefully 3-6 months will then developers do something with the guild events. If it's 1 year, the economy for guild items from 2019 summer onwards would have a negative impact
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    1 year maybe too long, hopefully 3-6 months will then developers do something with the guild events. If it's 1 year, the economy for guild items from 2019 summer onwards would have a negative impact
    We tested one guild system just 1year.. and it was bad year for me. So why not test again 1year and if it is bad, then those who hate it, can rest this time and get ready to test drive number 3. There is no rush. Sure they can change some stuff in that one year test time, but at least this could be relaxing year after last year hard work.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by AT0MS View Post
    Anyone who's worried about the parkour aspect really hasnt plaued parkour enough. Even the average joe can finish wolfworld 7 in less than the given 10 minutes, heck it takes me about 2. The hardest thing ubisoft have presented is blarney9, in part because of its rng. But even that only takes me 4-5 minutes. An avid player should be taking a max of 20 minutes for that.
    wait blarney9? did they add a new blarney?
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Where have you been Fyre? lol...

I'm thinking about all the aspects for these changes, and I'm satisfied. There might be a loophole regarding the finale keys... if they are tradeable, clash participants won't take part in both aspects, parkouring and point gaining, and if they are untradeable, people might complain. And like the clashes are, RNG will still be a determining factor, as prizes, to pristine breaking, to obstacles in the parkour. This does lower the "skill" factor to the clash, and makes the "grind" still seem present.

I do agree with the legendary prize ideas, since I do want some clash mechanics to stay the same.

There has to be a way for everyone to participate in the clash in "some way", taking away the risk of loosing wls+high costs+balance in the amount of skill somewhat, but also making the clash fun and exciting.

Master Sorcerer Boppi Von Finkledorf's Avatar

I'm just going to place these in the official feedback thread because I think it is an under represented issue. Exquisite Tools can go, I suppose (though I do like not having to waste literally all day fishing so I do hope there's some serious rebalancing...). But a lot of us like the graphic as a vanity item, so it should be maintained in some form. Perhaps a new "Legacy [Toolname]" (take Anomalizing out of the name to indicate it's uselessness beyond aesthetics)

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    Now I haven't tested the new update since it's obviously not released yet, but I do not see it as fair to completely cut out the exquisite tools from the game. Some precious development time went into the creation of these items, and a lot of people, believe it or not, like to wear them as an item part of their set, and they look good too (leave them as a cosmetic item maybe?)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boppi Von Finkledorf View Post
    I do wish Exquisites could remain in the game. Even if the names were altered to something like "Useless Bronze Hammer," because some of us liked using them to decorate mannequins, or ourselves.

There should definitely be some way to be allowed to either keep your Exquisite Tools, or release them under a new name with a new recipe to clearly state that they aren't useful for guild stuff, but so that we can still have those awesome items. Or shift all the graphics up one tier and discard the Delicate graphics.... Though I imagine maybe some people like the delicate too, so that should be replaced with some other method of obtaining if that route is taken.

Either way, it sucks that we should have to have our expensive decorative items we made for our worlds be taken away. We need some way to keep those cool looking items, because nothing below the Exquisite looks like anything that I would use in my world or my hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    Not really a huge user of exquisite tools, but yeah... I believe they do make up for a nice vanity item and should be kept in the game in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    ye. they should remain in the game as a vanity item
    I'd like if they at least kept the item, renamed them to Legacy tools or something, and just removed their function. They looked like a nice cosmetic hand item, so it's a shame to see them completely removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYWINTERS View Post
    I'd like if they at least kept the item, renamed them to Legacy tools or something, and just removed their function. They looked like a nice cosmetic hand item, so it's a shame to see them completely removed.
    best comment ever i heard from forum finally a guy who is thinking yeah we would want that
    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    And what happens to the manequins? They will drop 10 on the manequin that would be hard.
    (alright, that last one is a little weak, but it does show concern over the fact that people are, in fact, using them on Mannequins)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Creating all-new events is something we discussed, but for now, we'd like to keep it to our current pool. That said, with a much lower frequency of total events in a season, we can try to focus on more skill-based activities such as Surgery, Cooking, etc. - at least compared to Block Bashers

And as stated in the dev diary, there will be a consolation prize for players who fail to complete any of the parkour tracks in time.
    Surgery needs skill? Wow, thats new for me.
    Cooking is kinda skill but not when you have a start and end flag. All is about timing and doesnt requires skill.

I teached cooking in 5mins and he makes 90% percent almost everytine if this is skill for you then theres no level for actual skill.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Boppi Von Finkledorf;4023362]I'm just going to place these in the official feedback thread because I think it is an under represented issue. Exquisite Tools can go, I suppose (though I do like not having to waste literally all day fishing so I do hope there's some serious rebalancing...). But a lot of us like the graphic as a vanity item, so it should be maintained in some form. Perhaps a new "Legacy [Toolname]" (take Anomalizing out of the name to indicate it's uselessness beyond aesthetics)

Yeah if they only keep pristine it means that they actually helps the owner of buypristine(s) and others. Anomalizing will be removed so this wouldnt make sence that people profit BEFORE and make some loose alot BEFORE it comes out. Thats kinda sad cuz rn everything is going wild (in my opinion)

They should really just do a testing for this one cuz i dont feel so great about testng it and doing the taxes for the top toers guild and ending up loosing my deposit for basically tryong to help out the comunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pinuski View Post
    I agree, clashes have been tons of work for leaders and also boring, since same events repeated without any skills needed. Only disposable dls mattered.

But, I have mainly been in guilds because of team spirit (ofc there have been freeloaders, but CD has had good members lately) and also to get legendary branch item. But now. I'm terrible at parkours and also my android tablet is lagging a bit in parkours (even when it's quite new and best model), so I struggle in Blarneys 1 and 2. So if the best prizes are achieved with parkour skills, you can count me out. I am truly sad about this, cuz clashes have been some kind of motivation and a breath of fresh air compared with the everyday grind.

/Pin
    "Good members lately" thanks for saying this cuz the begining was * ****** ******** ***** lets not go into dramma but it have a DARK side that if i just say ***** * will get me banned by on**** ** ******.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floxy View Post
    well if parkour won't work then we can do collecting token like easter event (bring the token to the basket)
    this game just need team work and collecting the token, sound easy right ?
    100 token to finish the game and all player can get prize ex: dancemaster crown,aurora wing, etc. Rng based but high tier prize only like last branch item or even some stone / card item that you need to collect it and trade it for legendary item. but they need to reduce the point to get the key so more accessable for everyone
    Lags will be a killer thats the problem dont do a whole remodel witouth having in mind the 50mins parkour with the types of server they gives us.

- - - Updated - - -

We tested one guild system just 1year.. and it was bad year for me. So why not test again 1year and if it is bad, then those who hate it, can rest this time and get ready to test drive number 3. There is no rush. Sure they can change some stuff in that one year test time, but at least this could be relaxing year after last year hard work.
    Items have already been included and lets not make TONS of unobtainable itme such as the 3 toers chests that got removed with that big splicing event woch was grind 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Nearly all of them should be coming back, yes. Just with varying chances of dropping.
    In the guild branch it says that they will NOT REUTRN in the game why ruin the economy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    As I said in other post, if keys will be tradable, guild clashes will became a nightmare because more than 50% of players will sell their keys to pro players. But here may be a solution: Make keys tradable just for guild members, you’ll be able to trade key just to players from your guild. And to prevent “genius”, you can join a guild just on in month, when event is here. If you will can join anytime, someone may invite tons of players in their guild just to get keys. Of course, he will kick after.
    Im sure its not possible cuz keys dropped in world will be too common. Havnig an undropsble item for trading will just promot inviting people. When theres a systhem theres allways a way to go around it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite Lightning View Post
    Sounded fun.
    Until the parkour part at least.
    It sounds strange reading parkour as a skill based EVENT right *wink* *wink*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    One of those rare occasions where I feel I have to pop my head out of the lurking shadows and throw in some insight. First off, I'll start by stating that throughout all 3 of the previous Seasonal Clashes I was the leader of a top competitive guild, so I feel I have a pretty good knowledge on guild events as a whole, and the problems they had. I'm glad that steps are being taken to iron out some of the most prominent issues.

The fact that we have less events and therefore have to spend a whole lot less is a huge positive, makes the events more enjoyable rather than feeling like you're just sinking a ton of WLs. If you want to keep events skill based, add a crime event and cycle between Cooking Crusaders, Surgery Stars, Super Startopians and a crime variant. Other events such as Pet Battling could also be viable if you want seasons to vary a bit.

As long as the Finale Keys remain tradeable, I don't think there's a problem with them being oriented around parkour skill. You're not excluding anyone if they have the opportunity to either allow someone else to do it for them, or to sell it to someone who wants to take a chance. This will also hopefully raise the value of "end branch" items, too, making them more worthwhile. Not a bad balance.

Although, overall, the changes I see as a positive, there is one glaring problem.

No Legendary Branch

I understand you wanted to make it "chill" and not feel like it was mandatory to compete in, but you have essentially just removed the entire purpose of Seasonal Clash events for a LOT of people. What's the point if there's no end reward?

Sure, you can get cool items from finishing other branches, but these are all tradeable. Meaning you don't have to compete in the events at all to get them, so people can just trade for the items they like instead of spending WLs to risk a chance to get them. Guild Events SHOULD have a mandatory element to it, IMO, that's what made them so popular - the chance to get an item you couldn't get without competing.

Lots of guilds in Growtopia base their minimum score/event and strategies around allowing all of their members to achieve the one desirable thing from Guild Events: The Legendary Branch. The end goal, and the main motivation for people to actually complete in Seasonal Clashes.

You have a very outspoken community here, lots of people who are willing to share their thoughts & opinions to help direct the game. This is easily something you could poll, or something you could ask experienced Guild Event players to comment on before making a decision that changes not only the entire nature of the events, but the purpose of well.

EDIT: If your sole concern is that it takes away from the value of previous Legendary Items, then I have a proposal. Similar to the first event, we had to purchase numerous "Legendary Items" to create one cooler, more useful finalised version - The Exquisite Gauntlet of Elements.

You could use the same idea but have it cross-seasonal. Add 3 "components" of sorts to a "Legendary Branch" in Summer, Winter & Spring, and once a player has all 3 of them they can create a finalised Legendary item. This would take approximately 3 months of constant clashes, similar to the amount of work for a Legendary Branch in previous clashes.

For those who perhaps missed Summer, but planned to participate in Winter & Spring, you could have the option for them to buy the first Legendary Component for a dramatically inflated cost during the other clashes - so they have to spend the same amount of time/WLs getting the tokens as the players who partook in all 3 seasons.
    Everything here is completely me ! The part saying that you could just buy it will be im sure one of the topics everyone will talk about.

As i posted before, when you say "i competed in the new guild event" having the items and someones ask you back proove it and you just say "umm theres no untradeables".

They try not implementing wls in the events as rewards but if everything is buyable why should we even do it? For jumps? Theres wolfworlds that will end up being cheaper and tons of wotds (2000+) wich is enought for your growtopian life of jump,riddles, and stories that were build by all these awesome builders !

- - - Updated - - -

No exceptions have been identified yet - I'm just covering all the bases in case we realize something should be left out, because if I don't and we do, I get set on fire, and I hate when that happens.
    Roght now the excpectations are bad please do another threads of things you "discussed" cuz rn the event is bad seen by the majority of of from what I see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    i still had exq in buyhammer69 it will become 10 pristine fot each hammer?
    You got sammed 10gold and 10steel

Ow yeah if anyone know what happens if you have 21 cuz you will need 210 and sadly max is 200.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I was originally writing a Complaint thread, then checked the Updates Discussion and saw a Feedback Thread for the Announcement, but brain-farted and forgot to copy-paste my response there. Well rip me, here's a thread.

---

I'm not too fond of the balancing changes, but I'll start with something I'm happy about; the events are finally going to have bigger intervals than 1 week, it only took a year but we made it. This is great, I mean: in the Spring Clash just gone, Clash started 3:00 PM Friday and ended 3:00 PM Monday for me. So essentially I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get my min done. No, not Monday, I work Mondays until approximately 4:00 PM. My uncle had a wedding on Saturday during the clash, we went up to and stayed at the place the wedding was taking place, on Friday, and what kind of person would I be playing Growtopia the night before his wedding? The day of the wedding I obviously had no time for Growtopia, and the following Sunday we had lunch at my grandparent's place because it's a rare event for all the extended family to get together. I ended up getting my minimum done Sunday around 12:00-4:00 AM my time. Now that's not reflective of my guild, they'd have more than understood if I couldn't make that event, however each event you miss, is more tokens you need to make up to get the Legendary Branch.

I got a little side-tracked, but essentially I have a question, if there is some form of Untradeable Legendary item, will it be obtainable without participating in all four events? A MAJOR oversight was not mending that the contest happens over a period of 3 days, now a life-event, like a wedding, will cost me 25% of the available "token pool". I'm glad we're not doing this on a weekly basis but with such big gaps between Events, surely we could have some leeway for *slightly* longer events to allow for the inevitable life.

I don't usually get up in arms over my suggestions being disregarded because they can sometimes be a bit extreme and I tend to throw out suggestions left right and centre. However, one suggestion, that is a logical move, is replacing the nefarious anomalizing tools with "anomalizing tokens". It's simple, ALL events will use these tokens the same way they used to use tools, only you don't need to replace your hand item (Max Startopia Exp Please) and anomalizing items will translate across all events. It's simple, just make it possible to change the existing tools into tokens, and in future sell tokens for Guild Events. "What about the people who have 1,000+ Pristine tools?" Obviously make a "Pile of Pristine Tokens", like has been done with Growtokens, Mac N' Cheese Stars, Zombie Brains, etc. With even less repetition of events, there could potentially be over a year between repeats of an event, leftover tools are really going to be collecting dust.

Get rid of trash events like fishing, or give us options of one out of X events. If our single event for a whole month is fishing most people will call it quits - especially now that you've removed Exquisite Rods. To reach the same point goal with Pristine Tools is pretty strenuous. Either give fishing a serious rebalance or throw that trash in the bin, Anomarods included.

About the prizes we "worked so hard for"; most of them are dirt cheap. The only prizes with any value are Legendary Branch prizes. Several people sold the branch prizes, trying to make the prizes valuable now is a waste of your time and is more of a punishment than it is a reward to some people, people don't just hoard things for all eternity.

Onto this parkour business, it's great that you're finally branching into the skill-based side of the game. But parkour isn't the only skill, yes it's hard to measure skill in a 2D platformer but look to your underloved features! Pet Battling and Crime! They are the most skill-requiring activities out of the batch (well strategy but I'm using skill because they kind of rely on that too). Essentially anybody who isn't good at parkour has had their final branch prizes locked behind a hard parkour wall, on top of that there's only a chance you'll get final branch items, so it's RNG-based too, everyone's favourite!

I do have mixed feelings about this parkour business, as long as you don't make it ridiculously hard - like BLARNEY9, WOLFWORLD7, etc. Level Difficult, things should go well. Otherwise you're going to be excluding people from Guild Clash Prizes and that's very un-fun. This quote along makes me consider dropping Guild Events:

Please don't let the new balancing changes turn into OVEROLL's Wings 2.0.

Removing Exquisite Tools? Unless you rebalance Pristine and Elegant to give a bigger bonus, you are intentionally making this more of a grind than it should be. Here's the catch, it's 10 times the work it would be with Exquisite Tools, but still in 3 DAYS!

---

Just learned there's no Legendary Prize. Disregard my previous question, this is all the stuff I can think of for now. Overall I'm quite pleased with the bigger gap between events, but I have several concerns that I've outlined in this post, sorry if this post comes off as aggressive, or something of the sort, it wasn't my intention - just keen to get my 2 cents on the update in while it's relevant.

Another informative thread about what will happen if they DONT modify the anouncement !

Freshly fished by yo man

- - - Updated - - -

Thats from me, what is wrong with the 3dyas per month? Alot will be in vacations and cuz its 3dyas per month, it will destroy many people that are rich and young lkie im only 15 and i dont decide if i go to vacations due to the cost of the trip.

This is reallly bad cuz it will make it almost IMPOSSIBLE due to the rarity of the event even if its previsible, our parents dont care about it and they still wont even if i told them its for some pixels i can buy for wls after my trip.

Its good if its everymonth for not having lbranch so less complains but if theres a way to LAUNCH the event in a week of the month to make sure we dont miss it? Its only 1/10th of the month and looks 1/2 cooler than the last one !

Also cu its rare, you think it will be ncie if theres 300c competing at the same time? It means buypristine(s)(ss)(sss)(ssss) will be ALLWAYS FULL ?

nice job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Where have you been Fyre? lol...

I'm thinking about all the aspects for these changes, and I'm satisfied. There might be a loophole regarding the finale keys... if they are tradeable, clash participants won't take part in both aspects, parkouring and point gaining, and if they are untradeable, people might complain. And like the clashes are, RNG will still be a determining factor, as prizes, to pristine breaking, to obstacles in the parkour. This does lower the "skill" factor to the clash, and makes the "grind" still seem present.

I do agree with the legendary prize ideas, since I do want some clash mechanics to stay the same.

There has to be a way for everyone to participate in the clash in "some way", taking away the risk of loosing wls+high costs+balance in the amount of skill somewhat, but also making the clash fun and exciting.
    True and this is to devs : why change something that was mostly in harmony? Now you get twice complains as for the events and the prizes nice job again !

A consolation prize for not completing the parkour? The final tier branch prizes are now exclusive to people good at parkour.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Peasant

Exclamation Dissapointing Changes

Being in one of the top Guilds myself (Diamond) I can say that this change has affected the entire way our minds are working regarding events. I understand that you wish to make guild events available for a wider variety of players and people who are not as wealthy as those currently contribution. However, Contribution in guilds should be for those who are dedicated and prepared to risk their wls for the prizes and glory/reputation.

Legendary Branch
    As I see it, The removal of the Legendary Branch is the biggest and most frustrating change. Without a Legendary Branch, Guild events for players such as me become pointless. I can buy any of the rewards I want with world locks. the only reason contributing in a guild was enjoyable was due to the Legendary branch being Exclusive and Hard to Obtain/Rare. Removing that from the equation you leave a almost pointless event for wealthy/well off players. Sure you are making guilds available for a lot more people, but at the same time you are making them much less essential for a large amount of players such as myself. The Legendary Branch made guilds more enjoyable and more engaging because you could compare to other guilds and players to see how far along they are. lacking of a legendary branch item is a Huge mistake and Needs to be Adressed or explained in more Detail to the Growtopian Community

Skill Based Events.
    You wish to make the events available widely for growtopians of all skill/wealth. And then you change the events to be more skill based. From Experience I know that the least contributed Events are Surgery, Cooking and Startopia. This is because a LARGE amount of players don't know how to do these things and they choose not too. By making the events harder/undo-able for some players you are effectively just reducing the amount of players who will get involved in the events altogether.

New Format for Events
    Having the new format for events where there will be 1 event per 4 weeks is a smart change, However I feel as though it is a slightly harsh change. From the previous guild events Having 1 event every week was taxing and definitely hard for most players to achieve. (That in fact, is what made Legendary Branch items more exclusive)
    However getting to the point where you only have one event a month is frankly outrageous. Guild Clashes will be MUCH more boring and interactive. I do believe that a change is needed to the one per week schedule. I think that a Fortnightly or even Tri-weekly events would even be pushing it. Once a month is terrible and I think there should be a voting page on /news where players can vote for how long away the events should be for eachother.

CONCEPT FOR CLASH's
    My theory is that there should be different Clashes or Different "Leagues". A guild should be able to decide whether they get put into a higher or lower division clash. Low division clashes can be for guilds with non-wealthy players and can be fun ways to earn small rewards and have good times with friends. Medium Divisions should be having fun, while also some aspects of competition and even better rewards for them. This should be for players who are not wealthy, and are not poor. then High/Pro Division should be for the top Guilds to choose which will be expensive (ish) events, which are competitive with other guilds and therefore the rewards are of a VERY HIGH tier including a LEGENDARY BRANCH for the guild members to get (if they do the work). I also believe that a guild cup for each Division would be an epic Invention/Idea. the top 1,2 and 3 guilds for each division can get a trophy (untradable, can only be placed on guild world) and this Trophy stays with the guild leader from the event they win, until the next event if someone else's guild wins they will recieve the the trophy. this would be a cool gimick for the guild systems and also provide some bragging rights against other guilds. Maybe coming with some features such as while the guild trophy is placed on the guild world. Every member gets a 10% xp boost. or a 5% extra gems boost. ( any of the ances traits would work well with this). this would make getting top 1 2 and 3 more desirable and still keep some competition in the guild events. (Guild Medals should still be a thing ontop of this).

Overall
    I do believe that the previous guild system was in need of some changes, however this has come to a real shock for us and the community. Perhaps you could consider putting a vote in the /news page asking for some questions such as 1) legendary branch? 2) how long between events? 3) Parkour Based? 4) New Events you want to see? and more. this would give you a accurate perspective on what the community wants and not just changing the entire system to something that many people dislike.
    Thanks for Reading, I hope some minds can be changed by this. If Not.
    Thanks Anyways
    - Informal (thats my name /fp)

Banned

1 month = 1 event.

Okay then, I can save more wls from this

Quote Originally Posted by SwalkGt View Post
    I do agree with this partly...

The legendary branch HAS been a part of the clashes, so I'd like to see it have some part in the new clash. However, others have already suggested of a new way to get a legendary prize, similar to how the gauntlet was made, except through participation of all 3 seasonal clashes.

I think monthly events are too spread apart, and lessen the amount of teamwork and collaboration, but the week grind was also horrific. In my perspective, I think bi-weekly events would be the most reasonable in terms of balancing.

Leagues look so cool, but considering the small amounts of guilds in the top tier compared to all the others, this wouldn't be like other games... I can see a maximum of 20 top tier guilds, not that much... I like the bonuses, but I can see how all of this league stuff could be confusing(many people in the guidebook ask how guilds work, they are already complicated).

As for community voting and feedback... we already have this thread!

well, rip guild clash...
    people like me just will buy the items rather than go and contribute to it because of its tradeable.

personally, I was getting ready for the next clash so I get LEGENDARY BRANCH! and i thought the changes will be 1 month = 2 events and cheaper pristine/more points that will make it ez but this destroyed the whole concept of guild clash
    IGN: Zarmion

Excuse me if I accidentally skipped over a part where they mention it but what exactly happens if you disconnect? Is it just a big oof?
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Excuse me if I accidentally skipped over a part where they mention it but what exactly happens if you disconnect? Is it just a big oof?
    BIGBIGIBIGIGBBIGIGIBIBIGIGIBUBU OOOOOOFFFFF

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    A consolation prize for not completing the parkour? The final tier branch prizes are now exclusive to people good at parkour.
    i guess rich people cant build a bridge of DLs to get to the prize now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Banned

No one talked about the fact that we wanted more info about lbranch? From a SCREENSHOT AND NOT INFORMATION, the hair got buffed many times so people start putting ductapes by themselves so this isnt nice cuz if we want any item to be buffed or nerfed we should just to a mass invasion of a topic nice. Okey back to subject, this was one of the most popular and one of them who have some certain prizes, ive seen not much updates about the guild clash but some things doesnt semms right. Guild events brought TONS of people cuz it wasnt that much RNG but lets just make it even MORE RNG and do like wolfworlds wich is something people rarely do for fun in MASS. Alot cant afford a good wi-fi and here in quebec, our wi-fi resets like every 2hours to maintain a good connectivity. Talked about the game but did you thinked about the outside such as servers, wi-fi, lags, and not forgetting the more peopel the slower you go cuz of conecentration and some science woch i will not go into to avoid confusion. I say the worlds wont be like carnival haveing 30world but more around a max of 3players to avoid some really big rage and make people quit giving a max RNG with a bad variable on our side and this is now REAL LIFE casino wich is the house allways wins when you play alot. Guess whats next?

NO UNTR = LESS PLAYERS = MARKET LOW = DRAMMA = PROBLEMS = MINOFEELGOOD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    i guess rich people cant build a bridge of DLs to get to the prize now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Think bout hackers m8

- - - Updated - - -

Die to the lots of updates i hope devs will see this sentence : SYSTHEM = ABUSE. this one i dont feel good about it not about it to be bad but to bring some unfairness and breaking from my side MANY things that were stated in the 3 last events.

Lesser Wizard

Default i have a question

@starkos or any dev,

So based on the feedback mentioned in this thread, will you be changing your views on the season clash? Will u let us know the final decision on the changes? It does help the guild leaders in planning for the guild event.

If I had missed any post on this, I do apologise. Will be helpful if u can direct me..
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Add the name of item like: Bossman, Illuminable, Clumsie.
    IGN : OnWx
    World : DDVS1
    Have a Nice Day, Everyone!!

Y.O.L.O = You Only Live Once

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by myLocation View Post
    btw i like this idea. can i give you a golden buzzer?

oh wait this is not growtopia got talent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Growtopians!

Check out Starkos' announcement about the Season Clash and our future plans about it here.

Tell us what you think and discuss about it here.

~ NekoRei
    What i suggest is make it more accessible to other players as well. Not only skill based because as i see,people got pressured gaining points to be the no. 1 spot.Also pls make clash block accessible. Like me im an aspiring builder,But could not afford to buy. Since most of the blocks are expensive