Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [DISCUSSION] Season Clash Update!

well, ty for making this my worst nightmare. Just great. I do blarney 1. 1h and 2. i do in 1-2h so yeah and 4 takes 1-2h and rest of them, i cant go much further than white door. I just dropped out from this. All aren't good in parkours and now this whole thing is based on some parkours, just great!
    Who wants buy crappy guild with many potions and nice name? Take offers via pm ty!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    well, ty for making this my worst nightmare. Just great. I do blarney 1. 1h and 2. i do in 1-2h so yeah and 4 takes 1-2h and rest of them, i cant go much further than white door. I just dropped out from this. All aren't good in parkours and now this whole thing is based on some parkours, just great!
    Who wants buy crappy guild with many potions and nice name? Take offers via pm ty!
    Starkos mentioned the finale key will probably be tradable. So don't worry too much.

Can we have an implementation of "Reach the MRP set by Guild Leader" then can collect the prizes, so as to prevent leechers too, even though its just 3 days a month.
    And I would like to find out more about the Finale Parkour thing. Is the timer a duration in which most people can accomplish all 3 paths or extra speed buffs are required? Because not all people, especially the above average in wealth cant do parkour too, as seen by some of the wolfworlds and blarney parkours

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    Can we have an implementation of "Reach the MRP set by Guild Leader" then can collect the prizes, so as to prevent leechers too, even though its just 3 days a month.
    And I would like to find out more about the Finale Parkour thing. Is the timer a duration in which most people can accomplish all 3 paths or extra speed buffs are required? Because not all people, especially the above average in wealth cant do parkour too, as seen by some of the wolfworlds and blarney parkours
    i haven't ever even tested wolf, cause i just know that i have no chances there. So they just blocked me out from guild for real. How nice feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Starkos mentioned the finale key will probably be tradable. So don't worry too much.
    yes i trd it to someone and get 0 prizes, sounds just super fun for me

first few wolfworlds are quite ok, from 5 or 6 onwards its just going there to waste ur whistle

There's 3 difficulties for a reason, if you want a prize go the easiest parkour, unless you suck at jumping and moving around
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

People whine about getting something skill-based and events that are less stressful with a lot of break time. And once they get these changes, they complain about how they are bad in skill-based games and how time is now a trouble. Hmmm
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

just hope it's gonna turn out good
    I'm really looking forward to seeing these skill-base mechanisms
    Name:  seth1.png
Views: 197
Size:  440.0 KB

IGN:Supermarine

Default Dragon speaking...

Can we get this : a rest of guild block must be obtainable by buying at the store. So, builder could experience with this seasonal blocks.
    Last edited by Electrolava9; 06-20-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    People whine about getting something skill-based and events that are less stressful with a lot of break time. And once they get these changes, they complain about how they are bad in skill-based games and how time is now a trouble. Hmmm
    Time limit is the main problem. And well, maybe parkours are easier at phone than at pc, but i just can't do it and with time limit i can just sell guild and quit whole thing. So yeah, it is just huge relief when i can finally say that no need be in guild anymore. As soon i get confirm that no untradeable prizes, i can sell guild and i'm finally free from this stress. So yeah, if no untradeable prizes, then i totally support this update cause i started hate whole guild thing in last season.

So devs, pls confirm, no untradeable prizes?

Thank you Ubisoft, very cool.
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Remove all pristine delicate elegant tools too, add in an item like Chef's Rolling Pin and when you wear it you will be scoring points for your guild (assuming there is a chef challenge going on) but, here's the catch. The aim is to lessen the grind so when an event comes, implement a time cap per guild event. So the moment you start cooking and stop, the amount of time you used to cook will be in your event time cap, which should be 5 hours. So people can cook food within the 3 days but only can cook up to 5 hours worth of food only

This could also make it much more skill based then it currently is
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post
    I have a few questions and ideas that I have in mind:

1. Event Schedules - Are the monthly events gonna happen on random days? Just like for carnival, they occur for a random 3 days in a month, will the events be announced and have a specific date or would it just be random? My suggestion: I think the best time for the events would be on a Friday so players who are either busy in school or work, has the chance to grind it out on weekends.

2. Parkour Event - Are the levels (Easy, Medium, Hard) gonna be in separate worlds? For example FINALEWORLD_1, FINALEWORLD_2, FINALEWORLD_3, consecutively. I'm also wondering if it acts like WOLFWORD, wherein, if you get dc'd, you can still use your FINALE KEY to enter again but the timer remains being counted as if you were there. Also, since you only have one chance to complete each path, if you dc, it's game over? For the rewards, is it a random loot or a fixed one per difficulty? I need some clarification on the whole "relocation" of rewards.

3. Reliable Anomalizers - First off, THANK YOU. For making it unbreakable with a twist of low points. Everyone can join summer clash now without worrying of spending so much in game. I'm just wondering on how this item would work differently across 4 events. If those 3 days are still random or it would have an announcement regarding what type of event would comeforth. Also, I hope you have counter measures against auto clickers regarding on the abuse of points since it's deemed unbreakable.

4. Suggestion - I feel like we need a more action packed event. More on the aspect of a PvP style gameplay wherein guilds will go head-to-head with each other and whoever wins gets seasonal token rewards. That would be a nice addition to the wait-time of how many days before a new event starts. Maybe some mini battles in between events? Like how the Game Pack works, 4 guilds will be scheduled to have a pvp game for 10 mins of Capture the Flag. Something like that.

5. Overall - Thanks for listening to your community. I'm glad that you've been listening to our feedbacks and comments regarding the issue with past clashes. It has been deemed unrewarding with the amount of wls spent and the time, and it's really too expensive for most part and with this new change, I'm looking forward to actively participating in summer clash events. Thank you! Hope other people will give out more of their opinions and extra suggestions that can be included in our future summer clash events.
    1. They should always start on Fridays. The exact week will be random, but once it's decided, we'll give you guys a heads-up around 5-10 days in advance.

2. Current plan is to have them all in a single world, but that's not certain yet. And yes, it should be like Wolfworlds where the timer keeps going, but you can get back in. You can die and retry - it's not a one-shot - as long as you have time left on the clock. Loot is random from a pool specific to the difficulty. Aurora Wings, for instance, will likely be a rare drop from the Hard path.

3. You are very welcome. We're trying to get some good autoclicker deterrents in, but they'll likely be event-specific (not as worried about bots for Surgery Stars, for instance).

4. Cool idea! Maybe for the future, but not the initial implementation.

5. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So devs, pls confirm, no untradeable prizes?
    Outside of the soulstones, there should be no untradeable prizes, at least at this time. Be free, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Outside of the soulstones, there should be no untradeable prizes, at least at this time. Be free, my friend.
    This was great news for real!!! Ty so much!!!!!

So thing is, we were forced to compete, because we felt, if we wont, then we miss this one time opportunity get item what wont ever come back and we will regret and then if we regret too much, we will quit. And that causes huge stress.. So making this change, gives more freedom to us. I can join in guild to experience 1-2 events just for fun, but no need be there if i don't enjoy. So this is why i don't like l branch. And cause last was boy hair.. I use always ring of shrinking, so i have 2 hand items what i can't use with my set and cause hair makes me look like transgender, i got total 3 useless l branch items. I love those 2 first ones still, even when i don't use them, but in long run, i can tell for sure, i would start hate guilds more and more in every season, cause of all stress and cause of untradeables. So yeah. I am super happy now.

Master Sorcerer

About the soul stones, are they still in the rewards only because they were usable for the gauntlet or do you have actual plans for future uses for them? They are super useless as of now, the most you would ever need of them as of now is 20 and that's only if you're going for all lvl 5 ancestral items which is not likely. People have dozens of them and most people won't ever even upgrade 1 ancestral.

This seems more balance. UwU, not like a bigger nerf

- - - Updated - - -

Will they include crimefighting?
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

NO LEGENDARY PRIZE?!
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post
    NO LEGENDARY PRIZE?!
    Correct. No legendary prize.

One of the things we struggled with in rebalancing the Season Clashes was the natural devaluation of prizes that would occur if we made things easier. While we feel we've solved this issue in regard to the branch rewards via the use of the Final World and its prize pools, we simply can't do the same for the legendary branch. Remember, it was called "legendary" for a reason: It involved three full months of tremendous effort.

Without legendary effort, you can't have legendary rewards. The new Clash isn't set up that way, so... it won't.

Don't think this was mentioned, so will we be able to get old (not legendary) clash rewards from the parkour thing?
    Especially things like dancemasters crown, since it's untradable if it doesn't return it's gonna skyrocket to an absurd price every year.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.