Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding farmable issues

Banned

Default Regarding farmable issues

According to Starkos:
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Absolutely nothing has been changed in terms of seeds, farmables, and drop rates. Tell your friends!
    Although, there are MULTIPLE reports of farmables dropping alot less seeds; therefore, I feel this should be further discussed.
    I'd imagine if "nothing was changed" then players wouldn't have 4 seperate threads reporting a MASSIVE seed profit decrease.

If you have noted some anomalies with your seed profit, consider posting it here as I have trouble believing that every single of these reports made by players have been a case of poor luck.

Don't close the thread; if you know you didn't do anything to mess with the rates, then you shouldn't worry about players discussing it.
    If it turns out to be bad luck, players will just let each other know through this thread and the issue will die out.

Wall of reports I've found:
    Last edited by houzteR; 06-16-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    According to Starkos:

Although, there are MULTIPLE reports of farmables dropping alot less seeds; therefore, I feel this should be further discussed.
    I'd imagine if "nothing was changed" then players wouldn't have 4 seperate threads reporting a MASSIVE seed profit decrease.

If you have noted some anomalies with your seed profit, consider posting it here as I have trouble believing that every single of these reports made by players have been a case of poor luck.

whenever i farm dirt i get 69 seed profit from 1337 trees

now i get -69 I LOSE from farming dirt gg

btw they probably did nerf farmables so noobs have no chance of becoming rich so they are forced to spend real $$ also because if they said the truth and said "farmables were indeed nerfed" people would hate on them super hard just like with the bfg thing
    Subscribe and I will give u some wls for free
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/c/NurpsGrowtopia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I need 10k subs as soon as possible

Lesser Wizard

ye i own around 2600 chand seeds and now is like 2400 i also dk why
    SELL GLOWY BLOCKS IN FIXULATER

According to Starkos:

Don't close the thread; if you know you didn't do anything to mess with the rates, then you shouldn't worry about players discussing it.

Pretty sure its not poor luck issue. And if its REALLY A POOR LUCK ISSUE.. Forumer would start a thread about this long time ago.. And yet it just happen today.
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

"Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

No nerfs have been made to farmables. None. We even doublechecked the drop rates by running several thousand simulations. Everything is the same as it was. This is likely a combination of several people with bad luck comparing notes and one or two people trying to fan the panic in order to manipulate prices.

Don't be manipulated.

No nerfs have been made to farmables. None. We even doublechecked the drop rates by running several thousand simulations. Everything is the same as it was. This is likely a combination of several people with bad luck comparing notes and one or two people trying to fan the panic in order to manipulate prices.

Don't be manipulated.
    K lets see Im going to harvest my HTB again.. So yea if I get Bad Luck again or good luck..
    Going to farm this now. Currently have 587 seed to be harvest so YEA lets see shall we
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

Banned

Don't be manipulated.
    Well, I couldn't care less about manipulating the price; I don't play. Keep in mind this issue may NOT be directly related to drop rates.
    Again, I fail to believe that these players, who are also very different forumers, all teamed up to manipulate the price and create drama.
    This thread exists so players can gain clarity on the issue through comparing notes. If this INDEED happens to be bad luck, then players will just say it was bad luck and things will go back to normal.

Well, I couldn't care less about manipulating the price; I don't play. Keep in mind this issue may NOT be directly related to drop rates.
    Again, I fail to believe that these players, who are also very different forumers, all teamed up to manipulate the price and create drama.
    Other forumer including me are not even intend to do something like this.. We just speak the truth

Idk, everything seems normal to me.

Banned

I used to get 250+ profit seeds from 2.4k seeds. Fast forward, I'm now only getting 180-200 profit seeds, which means a decrease of around 20% which does not look like bad luck (as I've harvested multiple times, and at alll times, I was stuck at 180-200).
    I really couldn't care less about manipulating prices as I don't play the game much. When I do, it's only to open my BFG.

How is it possible they didn't mess with the drop rates? I barely get 60seed profit from 2600 trees..

I have gotten 60 seeds from each farm a few days in a row, and I do 4farms a day.

If they did do it, they probably would keep it a secret so everyone would not be mad at thel for doing it.

Also, why would we try to "Manipulate prices". We are just having a discussion.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    How is it possible they didn't mess with the drop rates? I barely get 60seed profit from 2600 trees..

I have gotten 60 seeds from each farm a few days in a row, and I do 4farms a day.

If they did do it, they probably would keep it a secret so everyone would not be mad at thel for doing it.
    Wow they even said us as person that manipulate others

Everything normal for me. I farm a farmable with 11 rarity and i still got about 20% seed profit. Yea i got 40 extra seed from 200 tree
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Everything normal for me. I farm a farmable with 11 rarity and i still got about 20% seed profit. Yea i got 40 extra seed from 200 tree
    What if they tried to do it other certain farmable??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Yeah well if you're farming sugar canes which give more seeds than gems, then it's totally logical.

Hey guys, I myself farm pinball, Chands, Peppers and hanging guy trap. I didn't seem to find the problem at all of the drop rates of seeds. I do not know much of the case of people having these kinds of issues. It's probably through bad luck that you're getting less seed than before. I'll confirm that mine works extremely fine without an issue. If there was an issue I would have reported it
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Hey guys, I myself farm pinball, Chands, Peppers and hanging guy trap. I didn't seem to find the problem at all of the drop rates of seeds. I do not know much of the case of people having these kinds of issues. It's probably through bad luck that you're getting less seed than before. I'll confirm that mine works extremely fine without an issue. If there was an issue I would have reported it
    K. Trying to farm these chand htb again if see any changes

i farm chand and magic bell and no changes has happened for me. But, year ago i got once seed loss from full chand farm and i was sure that they have done something evil to us. But that was only one bad luck moment for me. fp

If you really think, why would devs lie to us? If they confirm that absolutely nothing has done, then i believe that's the truth. We have bad luck sometimes or maybe there has been some glitch? Remember that half of seed profit is coming from harvesting trees (not sure is it half exactly but if i harvest and then empty seeds from mag, i wont remember that i have done it and will be mad for sure, cause of seed lose lmao). So maybe problem is not in breaking, maybe it is in harvesting. Could some role thing maybe mess seed drop?

Or one thing could be that you just had much pro auto farmers with aces in your bfg and then new rules came and boom, only noobs without ance in bfg.

Need add: i farm one full farm per day. 2660 trees
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    i farm chand and magic bell and no changes has happened for me. But, year ago i got once seed loss from full chand farm and i was sure that they have done something evil to us. But that was only one bad luck moment for me. fp

If you really think, why would devs lie to us? If they confirm that absolutely nothing has done, then i believe that's the truth. We have bad luck sometimes or maybe there has been some glitch? Remember that half of seed profit is coming from harvesting trees (not sure is it half exactly but if i harvest and then empty seeds from mag, i wont remember that i have done it and will be mad for sure, cause of seed lose lmao). So maybe problem is not in breaking, maybe it is in harvesting. Could some role thing maybe mess seed drop?

Or one thing could be that you just had much pro auto farmers with aces in your bfg and then new rules came and boom, only noobs without ance in bfg.
    Nobody in my bfg has ever had ances.. lmao.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

batu sih gua bilangin
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival