Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding farmable issues

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Nobody in my bfg has ever had ances.. lmao.
    Still... Do you really think that first devs scam us by changing drop rate and then lie about it. I don't think so. And like i said, this happened about year ago to me too, and i posted about it and after that, i have just accepted that 2660 trees gives 60-260 new seeds. If super lucky, maybe even 300+ new seeds, but that is as rare as 60 lol
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

I just finished doing my bfg chands as well. Got over 150-200+ seeds for each farm today. But the past few days were weird. Maybe RNG was just messing with me. I posted my own thread that got merged, to report on it and to confirm since it happened to me for 3 days straight so I was just wondering if they shadow nerfed farmables or not.

We already got confirmation and it was all just bad luck fellas.

Guys everything is perfectly balanced, It's only bad luck as it's been confirmed not only by me but also the others. Developers haven't done anything to the seeds. Everything is normal and perfect.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    No nerfs have been made to farmables. None. We even doublechecked the drop rates by running several thousand simulations. Everything is the same as it was. This is likely a combination of several people with bad luck comparing notes and one or two people trying to fan the panic in order to manipulate prices.

Don't be manipulated.
    Ok wont manipulate you but yes, kinda strange. Maybe rollbacks are an issue of this and some "self upgrades" that protects the systhem by dropping gems instead to save a servercrash? Im sure its rollbacks cuz after doing 400+bfgs i know that only 4 of them simutaously got unlucky. Rollbacks in the servers could be a thing, not only if dupe happens during servers overload than anomalies that decrease seedprofit could also be affected ty for doing test.

No codes are perfect, even tiught it seems its not. Perfection isnt still here and would never be anyways.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Default No offense but...

Do you guys even know how probability works?

The seed drop rate is actually probability of the block will drop a seed when it broke.
    The higher the rate (the higher the probability), the more the seed profit.

Even if the seed drop rate is high, it is still possible that the block does not drop seed when it broke righht?

So if is definitely possible if some unlucky guy got lesser seed profit from a highly farmables. Its all RNG based.

Correct me if i am wrong, thanks :3
    IGN : iScreamSoda

A Software Engineering student

Geiger Searching World : RFO

Also selling some items @ BUYGAPPLE

Guides :
    Surgery (it is useless now, after the new update)

Joined date: 7 September 2013

Ok, it's normal, today I got 170 seeds from each 2600 tree farm (2) farms
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    No nerfs have been made to farmables. None. We even doublechecked the drop rates by running several thousand simulations. Everything is the same as it was. This is likely a combination of several people with bad luck comparing notes and one or two people trying to fan the panic in order to manipulate prices.

Don't be manipulated.
    Ty ma man but didnt tried to make any farmables drop/rise i just asked and dramma started if i remember my thread.

Keep up the activity in forums (heart)
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    According to Starkos:

Although, there are MULTIPLE reports of farmables dropping alot less seeds; therefore, I feel this should be further discussed.
    I'd imagine if "nothing was changed" then players wouldn't have 4 seperate threads reporting a MASSIVE seed profit decrease.

If you have noted some anomalies with your seed profit, consider posting it here as I have trouble believing that every single of these reports made by players have been a case of poor luck.

Don't close the thread; if you know you didn't do anything to mess with the rates, then you shouldn't worry about players discussing it.
    If it turns out to be bad luck, players will just let each other know through this thread and the issue will die out.

Wall of reports I've found:
    Well, this idea had been in my mind since yesterday. But you already make a thread so... This is a really good idea! I myself also experience this kind of issue. I usually to have 190-250+ seed profit from full pepper tree farm. But now I only got 170 seed profit
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    According to Starkos:

Although, there are MULTIPLE reports of farmables dropping alot less seeds; therefore, I feel this should be further discussed.
    I'd imagine if "nothing was changed" then players wouldn't have 4 seperate threads reporting a MASSIVE seed profit decrease.

If you have noted some anomalies with your seed profit, consider posting it here as I have trouble believing that every single of these reports made by players have been a case of poor luck.

Don't close the thread; if you know you didn't do anything to mess with the rates, then you shouldn't worry about players discussing it.
    If it turns out to be bad luck, players will just let each other know through this thread and the issue will die out.

Wall of reports I've found:
    Well i only lose seeds depending on what i use for example if i use geiger while breaking ill get more gems but if pick or dray my chances are usually alot of seeds
    Name: BleckPentah
    I am working on a adventure world post ideas in REWINDTOPIAN