Thread: Give us back the legendary branch

Lesser Knight

Default Give us back the legendary branch

Guild events had such meaning because we had untrdble "legendary branch" to grind now we dont.have any untrdble item we can earn which means... why waste wls and time on guild events? And just buy them
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"

No... Its more stressful than the last time
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

It's about having fun and chill with your lads. Unless you are more interested in things that gives you some sort of benefits.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

L branch means just stress for us. Maybe later we could test that again, but after last year, i just love the idea that no l branch and i can finally decide do i want do events or not, without losing a change to get some new untradeable item. Thing is, if people wont participate, then there is no new branch items and we can't buy them with wls. So this makes item value rise and less wl lost. So i think this new system could be super good.

Sure i will be greedy for getting new items and while i now think that i can skip next season, i'm sure i can't really fp. But at least i can feel that i'm not forced to contri. That i really do it only, cause i want do events, not cause i need get l branch.

We will see how this goes, only if we test this. We can't just always say no to test drives. Lets just test this and if it fails then we think another plans.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Ya i want Lbranch

We understand that the changes might make some players feel uneasy about it, anything. Just give the new stuff for the Season Clash a try once those are out. Who knows you might like it.

I believe the end of the parkour challenge would have something like a legend branch item for each difficulty. Hopefully.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

You don't have to reach the legendary branch do you? is it optional? if so what's the issue

Lesser Wizard

Only top guilds with rich players wants the legendary branch(like those top 25 guild?) And the rest have 0 chance of getting the Legendary Branch.

Why not give those lower tiers people a chance to have fun in this new clash update soon?
    One of the best Kyderby racer in Growtopia.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeRoy View Post
    Only top guilds with rich players wants the legendary branch(like those top 25 guild?) And the rest have 0 chance of getting the Legendary Branch.

Why not give those lower tiers people a chance to have fun in this new clash update soon?
    I made my guild to rank 14 alone, with 3 times #25 contri. That doesn't give even great personal rank for me, but my guild got rank 14. So no, only top 10 guilds can make l branch.

We really need give chance for this update! If it is pure then we change system again. But before we try, we can't know.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    L branch means just stress for us. Maybe later we could test that again, but after last year, i just love the idea that no l branch and i can finally decide do i want do events or not, without losing a change to get some new untradeable item. Thing is, if people wont participate, then there is no new branch items and we can't buy them with wls. So this makes item value rise and less wl lost. So i think this new system could be super good.

Sure i will be greedy for getting new items and while i now think that i can skip next season, i'm sure i can't really fp. But at least i can feel that i'm not forced to contri. That i really do it only, cause i want do events, not cause i need get l branch.

We will see how this goes, only if we test this. We can't just always say no to test drives. Lets just test this and if it fails then we think another plans.
    agreed. L branch costs too much too. Unless they decrease wls usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    Judge me if you want to judge, i dont care what you damn people say. I'd rather stay my true self than being plastic towards others.
    Instagram: @HeWhoKnows_gt
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I made my guild to rank 14 alone, with 3 times #25 contri. That doesn't give even great personal rank for me, but my guild got rank 14. So no, only top 10 guilds can make l branch.

We really need give chance for this update! If it is pure then we change system again. But before we try, we can't know.
    It won't be pure sh1t for those noobs because they can afford something from this update. Likewise the *pros* see things differently.
    One of the best Kyderby racer in Growtopia.

Ok,ok, don’t give us a Legendary Branch, give us a branch with an untradable item.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Ok,ok, don’t give us a Legendary Branch, give us a branch with an untradable item.
    LMAO Lets just think that this is one year test drive and after if we can demand l branch if we still miss it

Lbranch is LEGENDARY need to go trought many steps to get it
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Lbranch is LEGENDARY need to go trought many steps to get it
    Super ready to do.those steps just give the legendary grr.. most people participate in guild events only to get the legendary we should really see the pro/con in these updates. Will guild still be a thing? Well I am not sure /fp
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"