Thread: Will they update crimefighting?

Default Will they update crimefighting?

I made this thread for my opinion on crimefighting in growtopia and mostly people start to when they were kinda noobs... I really wanted them to update crimefighting. Crimefighting getting boring. Usually they need to do something like spice something with the style of crimefighting. Serious they have alot of fortunities. Let's see the reasons what were they missing.

*Too much clothing and lacking building blocks at all
    Aren't you getting bore from getting the same clothing but with different colors.
    Or lacking blocks for building atleast a decent police station. For me if I remember correctly that crimefighting doesn't have that much blocks just tons of accessories that you can make a garage sale from it. Exception the cards you can get and answer this "Whats much better use it as a block or use it in battle?" Like they need more suggestions about making blocks for the theme. For most myself crimefighting was one of the basic things that you do in growtopia in the old days.

*Crimefighting Role
    I dunno why this isn't even a thing. They had everything but they just ignore this as it wasn't a every growtopian job. Why Ringmaster even has a quest "that you need to clean this city from criminal scums" Like people waste there time just fighting but not enjoying the prizes.

*Crime Day
    I don't know why wasn't this a thing. Let say when this day comes in random worlds they will spawn the biggest troubles around the world meaning Bosses are occasionally spawning. Defeating them receiving the biggest rewards. Like ghost day and geiger day basically.

*Crimefighting as a Seasonal Event
    I guess they should include this since crimefighting has the right things needed in the event. Usually every event has a tool, A hand item. As very ironically it sounds but why not crimefighting can't cope with surgery and with the other daily growtopia job. The Baton for the criminals, right? Since they usually seen people opposing the law, right?

*You must define how hard a villain is
    I know they have a threat Mastermind,Supervillain and I don't know the easy threat, But we dont know if they are Easy, Medium, Hard, Extremely Hard. So we know what is the chance defeating a villain.

*Growtopians read the instructions but not that long.
    Why not make a tutorial crime bot that teaches them what are the basics of crime fighting. Like Surgery Blast, it haves everything train bots, New blocks, And New Mechanics.

*Crime has to be everywhere with more villains
    Theres alot of things you can do in growtopia like Cooking, Star Voyages, Surgery, Fishing and so much more. I don't know why there is like no monsters, minions, and boss villains. You know they can be use as a new mechanic.

*Need more cards and event cards
    Thats kinda related to the theme of elements of the cards

Kinda share your feedbacks.......
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post4009475
    Thanks for adding my suggestion Black Cat Ears

Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I know they have a threat Mastermind,Supervillain and I don't know the easy threat, But we dont know if they are Easy, Medium, Hard, Extre

i think the part about how hard a villain is is perfectly fine with the current way and NO, we dont need more cards (event cards are fine) inventory slots crying

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Wizard

Yes, update crimes! I agree to all what OP wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    we dont need more cards (event cards are fine) inventory slots crying
    But, if they implement some way to store all card into 1 slot in PAW.. im good with more cards (100 new type cards plz)
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

This need to be know.. I want more action

Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I made this thread for my opinion on crimefighting in growtopia and mostly people start to when they were kinda noobs... I really wanted them to update crimefighting. Crimefighting getting boring. Usually they need to do something like spice something with the style of crimefighting. Serious they have alot of fortunities. Let's see the reasons what were they missing.

*Too much clothing and lacking building blocks at all
    Aren't you getting bore from getting the same clothing but with different colors.
    Or lacking blocks for building atleast a decent police station. For me if I remember correctly that crimefighting doesn't have that much blocks just tons of accessories that you can make a garage sale from it. Exception the cards you can get and answer this "Whats much better use it as a block or use it in battle?" Like they need more suggestions about making blocks for the theme. For most myself crimefighting was one of the basic things that you do in growtopia in the old days.

*Crimefighting Role
    I dunno why this isn't even a thing. They had everything but they just ignore this as it wasn't a every growtopian job. Why Ringmaster even has a quest "that you need to clean this city from criminal scums" Like people waste there time just fighting but not enjoying the prizes.

*Crime Day
    I don't know why wasn't this a thing. Let say when this day comes in random worlds they will spawn the biggest troubles around the world meaning Bosses are occasionally spawning. Defeating them receiving the biggest rewards. Like ghost day and geiger day basically.

*Crimefighting as a Seasonal Event
    I guess they should include this since crimefighting has the right things needed in the event. Usually every event has a tool, A hand item. As very ironically it sounds but why not crimefighting can't cope with surgery and with the other daily growtopia job. The Baton for the criminals, right? Since they usually seen people opposing the law, right?

I know they have a threat Mastermind,Supervillain and I don't know the easy threat, But we dont know if they are Easy, Medium, Hard, Extremely Hard. So we know what is the chance defeating a villain.

*Growtopians read the instructions but not that long.
    Why not make a tutorial crime bot that teaches them what are the basics of crime fighting. Like Surgery Blast, it haves everything train bots, New blocks, And New Mechanics.

*Crime has to be everywhere with more villains
    Theres alot of things you can do in growtopia like Cooking, Star Voyages, Surgery, Fishing and so much more. I don't know why there is like no monsters, minions, and boss villains. You know they can be use as a new mechanic.

Kinda share your feedbacks.......
    +1 to me
    Crime Fighting is crying at the corner while Surgeries are getting more cool update every year ;(

I Think I saw this thread long time ago.. Nvm
    And yea, I want dis.
    IGN: 1NB4

If you see someone with the MediaZeus name Ingame,it's not me. I changed my name to 1NB4!

My new forum account! Please click me !

about 28 packs not update (including crime wave/Crime packs) and yes i want this!
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    But, if they implement some way to store all card into 1 slot in PAW.. im good with more cards (100 new type cards plz)
    GOTTA CATCH EM ALL !
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)
    -----
    ..Console..
    IGN : lord
    Level : highest of all !
    switch/xbox
    -----
    Follow my insta @li0ne_gt

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixDay1

Needs a raise

Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever

I would really love some villain that poses an ACTUAL challenge, whom could have around 50hp, use exclusive cards and stuff lol
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Well, there's no word that crime fighting will be updated anytime soon. But your suggestions can be listed down for consideration.

Also, in the future please post your suggestion thread in the proper subforum (in the Suggestion Box).

I hope to say that they are now focusing on older content (seen by this month's update), with long-term goals (Angel of Mercy's Wings), refreshing activities (maladies) and helping early players ease into surgery (surgery blast, tutorial bots).

There are many activities that need treatment - pet battles (including tournaments), fishing (including lobster traps), crystals, crime fighting, sewing, game generator, unicorns, science stations, night-of-the-comet, carnival, locke, daily challenges, forging, wolfworlds, steam, ghost-hunting (including boss ghost), DNA processing, pandemic, balloon wars, ancestral items, roles, treasure update and gross-out.

That list does seem daunting.

Some of these don't need much attention. Some need a few new items to work towards, some need new encounters, some need balancing of old and new content, some need updating to keep them relevant, some just need refreshment. Some of those activities aren't as dreadful as another, some need desperate attention, and others need little tweaks and few items. They may as well see what they have already, tweak it and making it relevant so that these activities have new and varying ways to play them. Strange Crystals update provided crystals with new ways to go about harmonizing crystals, but that was later deemed unnecessary as harmonizing isn't really an issue or worth the extra world locks to reduce.

One thing I have seen them do is adding on top of old content with new activities derived from the base activity (maladies, fishing's environments). This will only work if the base activity is strong. Fishing's base activity doesn't seem so strong and needs changes to its issues, so environments whilst feeling refreshing and being new content, did not help fishing's core problems.

If they are heading towards a focus on older content, then I am stoked to see what they have to change. With each month coming with little tweaks (like this month's pandemic changes) and major updates (Blocktor's orders), we may finally get to see older content come into the light and become worthwhile.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    31 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Well, there's no word that crime fighting will be updated anytime soon. But your suggestions can be listed down for consideration.

Also, in the future please post your suggestion thread in the proper subforum (in the Suggestion Box).
    I know it's for a consideration for the crime fighting to slide in. Telling the thing that crime fighting needs. But it's okay anyways it's like a suggestion type too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    I hope to say that they are now focusing on older content (seen by this month's update), with long-term goals (Angel of Mercy's Wings), refreshing activities (maladies) and helping early players ease into surgery (surgery blast, tutorial bots).

There are many activities that need treatment - pet battles (including tournaments), fishing (including lobster traps), crystals, crime fighting, sewing, game generator, unicorns, science stations, night-of-the-comet, carnival, locke, daily challenges, forging, wolfworlds, steam, ghost-hunting (including boss ghost), DNA processing, pandemic, balloon wars, ancestral items, roles, treasure update and gross-out.

That list does seem daunting.

Some of these don't need much attention. Some need a few new items to work towards, some need new encounters, some need balancing of old and new content, some need updating to keep them relevant, some just need refreshment. Some of those activities aren't as dreadful as another, some need desperate attention, and others need little tweaks and few items. They may as well see what they have already, tweak it and making it relevant so that these activities have new and varying ways to play them. Strange Crystals update provided crystals with new ways to go about harmonizing crystals, but that was later deemed unnecessary as harmonizing isn't really an issue or worth the extra world locks to reduce.

One thing I have seen them do is adding on top of old content with new activities derived from the base activity (maladies, fishing's environments). This will only work if the base activity is strong. Fishing's base activity doesn't seem so strong and needs changes to its issues, so environments whilst feeling refreshing and being new content, did not help fishing's core problems.

If they are heading towards a focus on older content, then I am stoked to see what they have to change. With each month coming with little tweaks (like this month's pandemic changes) and major updates (Blocktor's orders), we may finally get to see older content come into the light and become worthwhile.
    I was inspired hahaha. But something to work with too. So many dead events and packs that can't be used too much.

Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Personally I don't think some of the things (like crystals, unicorns, science stats, night of the comet, carnival, etc) need to be boosted as much because not every provider needs to constantly be used and the event items are only there a few days a month
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [βœ”οΈ]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt