Thread: Anti Autofarmers idea

Default Anti Autofarmers idea

So, I asked a lot of auto farmers what kind of application they are using for auto farm. All or 90% of them are using “Macro Recorder”. Application has a robot as icon. Here’s my idea: Make this application as Cheat Engine. Growtopia will not run with this application in background.
    If someone will say about hidden Cheat Engine and how this Macro can do the same, think that Cheat Engine is already unable to run with Growtopia so if CE isn’t, macro should too. This application Macro Recorder is very used because it’s free (on google are tons of free accounts)and very easy to use. Maybe is only application for auto farmers.

I don’t know if I made a mistake to put the link here.
    Anyway if you have a better idea...

Banned

If you rename Cheat Engine's EXE file, it won't be detected. That's enough for the whole system to be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsisname View Post
    If you rename Cheat Engine's EXE file, it won't be detected. That's enough for the whole system to be useless.
    Correct, they can basically change the files name and the application itself to something that can't be detected.
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

Default wont work.

if someone took their time to find a way to auto farm, its obvious that they will not give up, because why should they.
    these auto farmers will always find out some way to open macros.
    Whats more is that, if Growtopia team was to stop a macro recorder they would have to work for days none stop. Making a macro recorder in C+ is easy, So if you have a custom built macro recorder, there is no possible way to stop it from running. the difference is that macro recorders are easy to replicate, while cheating software, such as cheat engine isn't.
    the sad truth in all this is that some people will get away with using macro recorders.
    In conclusion, when you run Growtopia, it finds any cheating software, such as cheat engine or that new android thing. This is by Growtopia detecting a file running in task manager. If a program is custom built, such as a macro recorder, it is impossible to track.
    FBM
    LosArbitos

Quote Originally Posted by LosArbitos View Post
    if someone took their time to find a way to auto farm, its obvious that they will not give up, because why should they.
    these auto farmers will always find out some way to open macros.
    Whats more is that, if Growtopia team was to stop a macro recorder they would have to work for days none stop. Making a macro recorder in C+ is easy, So if you have a custom built macro recorder, there is no possible way to stop it from running. the difference is that macro recorders are easy to replicate, while cheating software, such as cheat engine isn't.
    the sad truth in all this is that some people will get away with using macro recorders.
    In conclusion, when you run Growtopia, it finds any cheating software, such as cheat engine or that new android thing. This is by Growtopia detecting a file running in task manager. If a program is custom built, such as a macro recorder, it is impossible to track.
    FBM
    If you’ll try to make and use a Macro Recorder in C++, you will be auto banned in 10 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whatsisname View Post
    You need to replace all files with new files which were made by someone else who is intelligent. Try just ti change name and you’ll see that nothing happens. Search on YouTube if you don’t want to try on your pc. Someone long time ago created thos hidden files and files just were shared all time.

But a question came up: If is that easily to use Cheat Engine, why they made it unable to run? Why Macro Recorder will not be banned?

By the way I said about this way to hide Macro Recorder to use it. I guess no one read #1 completely. :////