Thread: Teleport Glitch

Peasant

Exclamation Teleport Glitch

Hi, Taici here!

There have been some recent cases that people got scammed by this "teleport glitch". Actually, I have noticed this glitch in 2016. But I thought that there's a specific item that could do that. At 2018, I noticed that people have been using this trick to scam innocent players. I got scammed, actually, 46Crystal Blocks. The scammer asked me to drop in world and block it. I was actually selling 'em but I noticed that the scammer is acting strangely. I was in a world, buycrystalxxz. He asked me to pull. So i did. But before that, he respawn. I guess he did the trick successfully, because he immidiately tell me 'nvm'(nevermind). My reaction was like, is he trolling me or something? He asked to be pulled. And now he do not want? I continued. He ask to punch the block as his phone is glitchy. So i did. But immidiately after that... he teleported and took it. So this teleport glitch is VERY common in scammers but not noticed by innocents. Please be careful and I advice you all to NEVER follow every instructions given by buyer. Please, do not get scammed. Alot of people still wanna try this 'scam fail'. But look. No one likes to be scam. So just be more vigilant.

Growtopia Player,
    Taici

I've noticed it happening a few times in BFG worlds. A lot of people lost gems they've been trying to get.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

if you're selling something and someone tells you to go to a world, that's a red flag already
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    if you're selling something and someone tells you to go to a world, that's a red flag already
    That's the key indication and sign.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United