Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: GROWTORIAL GLITCH! FREE GROWTORIAL ENTRANCES!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Suomi 🇫🇮
    Posts
    1,252

    Exclamation GROWTORIAL GLITCH! FREE GROWTORIAL ENTRANCES!

    I recently discovered this glitch where you get free growtorial entrances.

    This is how you do it:

    Make a new account, and do the growtorial quests until you get to the one where you get the growtorial entrances.

    Then, just break the small lock and put it back, then you get a free entrance every time. Break sl, put back, break sl, put back.

    Devs, fix this before it gets out of control.
    IGN: Ephus

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!
    Avatar made by: Ezereal

    Level: 80
    Gender: Male
    Country: 🇫🇮
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

    Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    its an old glitch

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard CoolAkramTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    199

    Default

    I know another Growtorial glitch. Should I keep it private?
    GrowID: CoolAkramTV
    World: CATV


    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Who are you and where did you come from?
    YouTube: CoolAkramTV (i upload videos there i guess)
    Hold that phone, okay?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAkramTV View Post
    I know another Growtorial glitch. Should I keep it private?
    tell me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard CoolAkramTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    tell me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'll tell you in-game. Keep it secret. I don't want it patched.
    GrowID: CoolAkramTV
    World: CATV


    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Who are you and where did you come from?
    YouTube: CoolAkramTV (i upload videos there i guess)
    Hold that phone, okay?

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I recently discovered this glitch where you get free growtorial entrances.

    This is how you do it:

    Make a new account, and do the growtorial quests until you get to the one where you get the growtorial entrances.

    Then, just break the small lock and put it back, then you get a free entrance every time. Break sl, put back, break sl, put back.

    Devs, fix this before it gets out of control.
    I thought this was patched before , anyways this glitch still can be done ?
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Stack number for that entrance is 2. So you can hold 2 entrances at your inventory, so nobody will use them.
    I got my Alien from area 51 raid!

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    Stack number for that entrance is 2. So you can hold 2 entrances at your inventory, so nobody will use them.
    Yea stack for this item only 2 and it will take lot of time for players to abuse it . If this glitch still in game they need to fix this asap cuz as we know Growtopia players will do anything to gain a wl .
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Yea stack for this item only 2 and it will take lot of time for players to abuse it . If this glitch still in game they need to fix this asap cuz as we know Growtopia players will do anything to gain a wl .
    they cant earn wl by this way, they'll get tired. It takes a lot of time to stack them in a world.
    I got my Alien from area 51 raid!

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAkramTV View Post
    I'll tell you in-game. Keep it secret. I don't want it patched.
    Tell me too pl0x
    Life did sucks. But i have to keep myself alive

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    53

    Default

    It takes too long to do it so it doesn't even need to be patched
    Royal Lock Shop Owners: Omae Wa Mou Shindeirou
    Literally Everyone: Nani

    Leave like for peepo


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer MediaZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Thanks, it's profit time Bois ~ MediaZeus
    Also dis old glitch
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

    I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!


    #ByeMediaZeus

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •