Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 157 to 168 of 302

Thread: Buying Glue

  1. #157
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default


  2. #158
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default


  3. #159
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default


  4. #160
    Lesser Knight Aargon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Ahh im sorry if im wrong...but im quite sure nobody will sell you glue for anything above 8/wl. M chems which go into the production of glues sell for 3-4/wl (mostly 4) and each M chem makes 2 glues. That means to make 8 glues you'd need 4 M chems.

    On a side note...I'd be willing to sell you some relatively small amounts of glue for 8/wl
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood


  5. #161
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    Ahh im sorry if im wrong...but im quite sure nobody will sell you glue for anything above 8/wl. M chems which go into the production of glues sell for 3-4/wl (mostly 4) and each M chem makes 2 glues. That means to make 8 glues you'd need 4 M chems.

    On a side note...I'd be willing to sell you some relatively small amounts of glue for 8/wl
    i usually buy 8/wl anyways. put it in a vend and dm me where to buy it

  6. #162
    Lesser Knight Aargon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    i usually buy 8/wl anyways. put it in a vend and dm me where to buy it
    How much glue do you need in total? The first batch is up in Heavenspath (only 1wls worth sorry)
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood


  7. #163
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    How much glue do you need in total? The first batch is up in Heavenspath (only 1wls worth sorry)
    as much as you can supply me with. i'll buy it every time

  8. #164
    Lesser Knight Aargon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    as much as you can supply me with. i'll buy it every time
    Sweet, I'm more than happy to keep producing glue for you, but I'm curious as to what you're doing with all of it if you don't mind me asking?
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood


  9. #165
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aargon View Post
    Sweet, I'm more than happy to keep producing glue for you, but I'm curious as to what you're doing with all of it if you don't mind me asking?
    he owns sellglue


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  10. #166
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    he owns sellglue
    thanks

  11. #167
    Lesser Knight Aargon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Haha good to know, well I've held off from making more glue since the last batch in the vend is still there. If you're still interested in buying glue could you swing by soon?
    “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
    ― Paxton Hood


  12. #168
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    1,711

    Default


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •