Thread: I'm getting hacked 24/7 and I need help.

Default I'm getting hacked 24/7 and I need help.

He knows everything I do in gt. When I first got hacked I donated all my dls to my classmate. No one knew about that not even my classmate before I told him but the hacker knew. He also knew I msged a mod and probably knows my new password. He is definitely decoding my IP and once he's done I quit. I saw him logging in my other acc which didn't have AAP. I checked my files and didn't see any growtopia files related.

Questions and information :
    - First of all, I'm certain the hacker is antza gt because I got clickbaited in his growtoken sb. (Don't want drama but this is a valueable info)
    - He knows literally everything I do in gt.
    - How do I stop him from doing all this?
    - I didn't see his file or any growtopia files.
    - Should I redownload growtopia?
    - Should I reboot my device?
    - Any suggestions to stop this hacker.
    - He's definitely keylogging me.
    - I use android device.

Notes : Thanks to the guy who was a pro at tech, made me realize that my problem isn't a joke.
    Last edited by Iamroi; 06-17-2019 at 02:10 AM.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    He knows everything I do in gt. When I first got hacked I donated all my dls to my classmate. No one knew about that not even my classmate before I told him but the hacker knew. He also knew I msged a mod and probably knows my new password. He is definitely decoding my IP and once he's done I quit. I saw him logging in my other acc which didn't have AAP. I checked my files and didn't see any growtopia files related.

Questions and information :
    - First of all, I'm certain the hacker is antza gt because I got clickbaited in his growtoken sb. (Don't want drama but this is a valueable info)
    - He knows literally everything I do in gt.
    - How do I stop him from doing all this?
    - I didn't see his file or any growtopia files.
    - Should I redownload growtopia?
    - Should I reboot my device?
    - Any suggestions to stop this hacker.

Notes : Thanks to the guy who was a pro at tech, made me realize that my problem isn't a joke.
    You have keylogger for sure. So yes, you need reset whole device, remove everything and even that wont guarantee that you removed it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Knight

Scan your files using MalwareBytes. This will see if you still have the save.dat stealer installed. After you removed it, make sure your email pass is not the same as your Growtopia pass, this will ensure AAP will keep you safe. Then you can change the password on your GT account. Also nothing will happen if he gets your IP.

If MalwareBytes doesn't detect the file then you should factory reset your pc.

(also make sure you dont enter any important information on your pc, log into your email using a safe non infected device)

oof if it is pc then it could be even worse. I got once rat in my pc, so you are totally screwed if you downloaded rat on your pc.

I scanned and full scanned for about 2 hours using malware bytes but there's no malware found. Maybe I should reboot after all? But I'm kinda scared if it's not removed even after rebooting, since I don't know if he only is keylogging me in gt or my whole device. Btw I'm using android device so rebooting will be an easy task.
    Currently quitted.

I scanned and full scanned for about 2 hours using malware bytes but there's no malware found. Maybe I should reboot after all? But I'm kinda scared if it's not removed even after rebooting, since I don't know if he only is keylogging me in gt or my whole device. Btw I'm using android device so rebooting will be an easy task.
    Some Malware/Spywares can't be detected, they may be hidden deep under your computer. Have you tried to open task manager to see if any software is open? Some software that has not been there before. I don't recommend you to change passwords of your Growid or your Gmails passwords through the computer as it will give him access to your Gmail. In this case, you will have to factory reset your pc(Make sure not to restore your old files.)

Are you connected to your own personal network?
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

uninstall growtopia and play on ur phone with all new

Sigh, can't believe people still fall for this

Anyways, my advice is to change ur email password then ur gt password
    Also, factory reset ur phone(Do this first)

I also suggest u to make a new account and transfer everything u have to it, use a different email to ur account
    bored.
    80% to quit

it's phished not clickbaited btw the youtube account is owned by the finnish phisher team. they also own a lot of other youtube accounts too. don't be greedy next time. also don't trust hacked clients posted on youtube. they are all keyloggers
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox

humama hihih

I'm using android device and I'll probably reboot it soon, what are the chance % that the keylogger WON'T be removed?

My gmail is gone if the keylogger won't be removed after rebooting. Since I'll have to login gmail after rebooting.
    Currently quitted.

Run first some free virus scan. I think in android, you chances get it clear could be better than on pc. Try multiple virus scans and let them try find what there is and then do factory reset. If you donät have 2 step verification in your gmail, then activate it now. https://support.google.com/accounts/...DAndroid&hl=fi