Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Removal of the anomalizing exquisite tools

Squire

Post Removal of the anomalizing exquisite tools

Hello everyone, I'm writing this today to voice my thoughts about the removal of the exquisite tools, and honestly I do not think it's fair.

Exquisite tools were made by combining 10 pristine tools with some gold and some steel, and gave a very high amount of points. In the previous clashes, the exquisite tools were a must if you didn't want to grind with pristine tools for hours on end to reach the minimum amount of points required for your guild, and elegant tools were just too expensive to make at the time, and rewarded with too little points to be worth all the trouble of making them and using them (If a developer reads this, please do something about the elegant anomarod recipe, 25 naval mines is just crazy). You could balance exquisite tools too, by say, having to use only 5 pristine tools to make them instead of 10.

Now, I understand why you would balance the pristine and elegant tools to make them actually viable options, but why remove the exquisite tools? If anything, there is an opportunity to make them into a tool that is less of a requirement (because of the buffed pristine and elegant tools), and more of a luxury, or even a quick tool for people who do not have that much time to play in the guild events, be it because of work or school. They could stay the same as before, and give more points than the rest, therefore, people will reach the minimum faster with them than by using the other tools.

Now I haven't tested the new update since it's obviously not released yet, but I do not see it as fair to completely cut out the exquisite tools from the game. Some precious development time went into the creation of these items, and a lot of people, believe it or not, like to wear them as an item part of their set, and they look good too (leave them as a cosmetic item maybe?)! It would be a shame to let it all go to waste. One last thing, is it also unfair for the owner of the world BUYEXQUISITE, to go from a good world to worthless is just not a nice thing to happen to someone.

Feel free to share your thoughts about the subject.

Thank you for reading.
    Signature

Apparently owner of buyexquisite data,ined to get the world somi guess payback happened.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixTheGuildEvents

Default yeah what about those exquisite potions

i think they shoould keep it still

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Apparently owner of buyexquisite data,ined to get the world somi guess payback happened.
    If I remember correctly, the worlds have been locked since January 2018, and guild updates came out in April. Not to mention that the first event was in June, that's when the anomalizing tools were released. That world has been locked a full 5 months before the tools were released. I'll tell you how they were obtained.

I used to play another game when I was younger, I wont say which one it is, but I remember this game having an exquisite set of clothing, like exquisite top, exquisite bottoms, exquisite hat and so on. I thought that this name had good potential to be something in the future, and so the worlds were locked, all four of them. little did I know, only 5 months later I would start receiving messages from players who wanted to buy the world. That's how the worlds were obtained.

Remember what happened to the worlds that were actually data mined some time ago? The developers banned all the people who data mined, and redistributed the worlds to some lucky winners. Some of those worlds were for cultivators, like BUYPRISTINECULTIVATOR/S and more. If I data mined the BUYEXQUISITE worlds, then why am I still here?

Please refrain from making such blind accusations. You could have asked me whatever and I would have been happy to answer.
    Signature

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post
    One last thing, is it also unfair for the owner of the world BUYEXQUISITE, to go from a good world to worthless is just not a nice thing to happen to someone.
    Why do you speak in third person as if you are not the owner of BUYEXQUISITE? Ubisoft doesn't owe you a living, suck it up pal. You want us to share our thoughts about the subject? You're complaining because your buy world is about to become useless, simple as that.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Thumbs up datamined ?

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Please we speak we need to have proof we just dont say blasphemy or judge a person who are you to judge maybe you are the dataminer sounds like a creep commenting from nowhere please respect yourself for the moment or might as well cement it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    Why do you speak in third person as if you are not the owner of BUYEXQUISITE? Ubisoft doesn't owe you a living, suck it up pal. You want us to share our thoughts about the subject? You're complaining because your buy world is about to become useless, simple as that.
    Hey listen pal exquisite potion is in the game and a lot of exquisite items in roles honestly i thought some people would much nicer to answer people and give them a second thought crab mentality at it's finest

IGN: imtoogreatYT , imthebossIG, i really like to swim call me so i would name myself from some marvel character who really likes to swim but i prefer drowning YT

Master Sorcerer
    I spent like 2 minutes thinking of something funny to write here. I can't think of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYWINTERS View Post
    Hey listen pal exquisite potion is in the game and a lot of exquisite items in roles honestly i thought some people would much nicer to answer people and give them a second thought crab mentality at it's finest

IGN: imtoogreatYT , imthebossIG, i really like to swim call me so i would name myself from some marvel character who really likes to swim but i prefer drowning YT
    I've read this about 4 times now, and I honestly can't tell if you're even speaking English, simmer down kiddo, you sound like the kid in class who would eat the chalk.

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    You're complaining because your buy world is about to become useless, simple as that.
    There is some truth here, I would hate to see this world go. In truth, I really enjoyed taking care of it, but my points about why the exquisite tools should be kept in game are worth going through. What counterarguments do you have about the subject? doesn't seem like you have any, and I'm not sure who made you angry, but if you could pipe down and show people some respect, it would be great. Seems like you only replied here to start a fight, and your comments are not appreciated. We need some constructive criticism in here. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything, simple as that. We are all capable of acting like mature and respectable people, so let's do that.
    Signature

Master Sorcerer Boppi Von Finkledorf's Avatar

I have ZERO concern over the owner of BUYEXQUISITE.

However, I do wish Exquisites could remain in the game. Even if the names were altered to something like "Useless Bronze Hammer," because some of us liked using them to decorate mannequins, or ourselves.

There should definitely be some way to be allowed to either keep your Exquisite Tools, or release them under a new name with a new recipe to clearly state that they aren't useful for guild stuff, but so that we can still have those awesome items. Or shift all the graphics up one tier and discard the Delicate graphics.... Though I imagine maybe some people like the delicate too, so that should be replaced with some other method of obtaining if that route is taken.

Either way, it sucks that we should have to have our expensive decorative items we made for our worlds be taken away. We need some way to keep those cool looking items, because nothing below the Exquisite looks like anything that I would use in my world or my hand.

What are you guys fighting about? Exquisites? Isn't it that bad like it earns you a lot of points. But they want to balance it out to the other players too
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

They're planning to remove it and make delicate into reliable anomalizers (unbreakable) so that a lot more people would have access to the point system without spending too much in game. They might make the point system a lot more different than the past clashes hence the change.

And besides, there's no legendary branch to grind for. All the rewards are in the "FINALE KEY"

Lesser Knight

Growtopia is having a Newbie Friendly Policy^^ How Nice..Why not make davinci wings obtainable by parkours since I want to enjoy it but I am too poor ): Totally out of topic tho...haha just upset that it just ruined one of my only living purpose of growtopia..Being Competitive, enjoy bringing it all out, compete, it wasnt a stress for many users especially the competitive players and guilds. Growtopia seems to be only taking one side of players..the NOOBS
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"

Name:  AAB90FD3-EF53-420B-8C90-324718C9A354.jpeg
Views: 426
Size:  322.4 KB
    hi hi hi

Quote Originally Posted by Syllable View Post
    Growtopia is having a Newbie Friendly Policy^^ How Nice..Why not make davinci wings obtainable by parkours since I want to enjoy it but I am too poor ): Totally out of topic tho...haha just upset that it just ruined one of my only living purpose of growtopia..Being Competitive, enjoy bringing it all out, compete, it wasnt a stress for many users especially the competitive players and guilds. Growtopia seems to be only taking one side of players..the NOOBS
    There is many other competitions to participate like WOTD or daily challenges. Guild events are not the only way to compete. Secondly, I feel that allowing more people to participate makes GT more fun and enjoyable for everyone not just the rich.

If I remember correctly, the worlds have been locked since January 2018, and guild updates came out in April. Not to mention that the first event was in June, that's when the anomalizing tools were released. That world has been locked a full 5 months before the tools were released. I'll tell you how they were obtained.

I used to play another game when I was younger, I wont say which one it is, but I remember this game having an exquisite set of clothing, like exquisite top, exquisite bottoms, exquisite hat and so on. I thought that this name had good potential to be something in the future, and so the worlds were locked, all four of them. little did I know, only 5 months later I would start receiving messages from players who wanted to buy the world. That's how the worlds were obtained.

Remember what happened to the worlds that were actually data mined some time ago? The developers banned all the people who data mined, and redistributed the worlds to some lucky winners. Some of those worlds were for cultivators, like BUYPRISTINECULTIVATOR/S and more. If I data mined the BUYEXQUISITE worlds, then why am I still here?

Please refrain from making such blind accusations. You could have asked me whatever and I would have been happy to answer.

It was a post on ig i said apparently i didnt said he did.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#FixTheGuildEvents

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 11.22.04 AM.png
Views: 383
Size:  34.6 KB

IGN: Vrags

Quote Originally Posted by Syllable View Post
    Like what B388 mentioned, guild events are not the only competitive feature that is available in growtopia. Daily Challenge is one example. And isn't parkour a competitive event in growtopia? "Be the first and fastest one to finish to get the reward" They're balancing guild events and making it available for everyone else, not just for people who have wls to spend. If you're competitive by nature, you shouldn't be that affected by the changes since there's a lot more ways in game to show your skills.

From my own observation, I feel like most of the people complaining about the changes are people who aren't that good at parkour, hence, they made finale keys tradeable for you to sell if you're not confident enough to try.

Not really a huge user of exquisite tools, but yeah... I believe they do make up for a nice vanity item and should be kept in the game in some way.
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

ye. they should remain in the game as a vanity item

Master Sorcerer

There is some truth here, I would hate to see this world go. In truth, I really enjoyed taking care of it, but my points about why the exquisite tools should be kept in game are worth going through. What counterarguments do you have about the subject? doesn't seem like you have any, and I'm not sure who made you angry, but if you could pipe down and show people some respect, it would be great. Seems like you only replied here to start a fight, and your comments are not appreciated. We need some constructive criticism in here. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything, simple as that. We are all capable of acting like mature and respectable people, so let's do that.
    Sorry buddy, life isn't always gonna suit you, 'we' in your context refers to yourself, you're quite literally the only person this upset, because to you, and exclusively you, there is an economic downside. My comments not being appreciated, doesn't mean I'm not going to say them. Sorry pal, welcome to the real world where not everyone is going to pat you on the back and give ya a medal.