Thread: Should i mass produce stuff?

Default Should i mass produce stuff?

If so, how do i find out what i should mass produce? Farming sucks now because of magplants, and i can't afford them. Or maybe there are other ways to profit? I know there are, but i think mass producing might be the best way. If not, please tell me.
    There are so many things about profiting that i usually just give up and try something else. This happens over and over again, and i always feel like i have so many options, but also none at the same time.

What i mean by "having so many options, but none at the same time" is that i've tried for a very long time to find out the best way to profit, and i found many almost decent ways, and some i've not even tried, but that i've forgotten, so it feels like i'm just back at the beginning.

You need to find out which item that have low supply but still has a few decent buyer,an open bulletin in their buy+ world ,or atleast you can sell to the buy+ owner as long as you can still get profit.

Dont ask which item , no one will share it,i guess
    IGN : Kihiro
    Sell Beehive 15/1 and cheap Angry Gorilla at BUYGORIL \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Get Focused Eye : Done
    -Get Digger Spade : 176/200
    -Level 125 : 121/125
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by qvyp View Post
    If so, how do i find out what i should mass produce? Farming sucks now because of magplants, and i can't afford them. Or maybe there are other ways to profit? I know there are, but i think mass producing might be the best way. If not, please tell me.
    There are so many things about profiting that i usually just give up and try something else. This happens over and over again, and i always feel like i have so many options, but also none at the same time.
    i'm not sure, but i've mass produced either 100 or 200 magic bacon seeds before (i think it was 100) and sold them on for about 30 world locks overall. recently i've been thinking about mass producing surg-e's since lots of people want to do surgeries and there are lots of willing buyers for surg-e's. plus, on top of that, buysurg isn't royal locked which means you can advertise vending machines selling them.
    Last edited by ItsFyn; 06-17-2019 at 09:52 AM. Reason: correcting a spelling error
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)