Thread: support taking forever to respond

Default support taking forever to respond

hi , if any mods are looking at this , could you ask support to check their emails? thanks.
    so i has been 4 days already still my dropped wiz is not fixed, i was sent an email by support to put the details of what happen etc, after i entered the details , they just went mia and its really upsets me to see support taking more than 4 days already just to respond to that email. really appreciate the mods to do something. thank you

Banned

Theres only i think 2 people for 100k+ people asking at the same time for requests.
    Also everything slows up that cuz you got banned and your under the waiting list.

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Theres only i think 2 people for 100k+ people asking at the same time for requests.
    Also everything slows up that cuz you got banned and your under the waiting list.
    sorry im not banned,im repquesting support to put the dropped wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Xyleth View Post
    sorry im not banned,im repquesting support to put the dropped wizard
    It will take some time to respond to such requests as there are thousands of other players that does same thing as well. Be patient and they'll contact as soon as they can.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    It's not 2 people. They recently hired 'help' for support team from Canada so reply times should be very fast. 4 days is not normal.

Maybe try sending another mail or check spam folder.
    IGN: Imunity

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    It's not 2 people. They recently hired 'help' for support team from Canada so reply times should be very fast. 4 days is not normal.

already did with another email too.

It takes awhile for them to get to just have patience and they will help you like the other guy said they get emails like crazy and have to go through them so it may even take a week for them to respond
    Jupser

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post

Yes, they hired them but don't expect a quick response's from them. There are still a lot of emails they have to go through until they reach day one. In my point of view, they are working really hard. I even wonder do they ever rest.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

I understand your anxiousness but you have to be patient. As others have said, they receive tons of emails, so you’ll simply have to give them time - they will respond.