Thread: Old vs New

Lightbulb Old vs New

Hei guys it's me Creators in game.
    So I was farming and I saw people SuperBroadcasting about Growtopia having a potato server and that moderators are not doing their job properly.
    So here's your answer if you're looking for one: Let's talk about Growtopia old days
    Old days Growtopia didn't have that many players online playing and also there were almost not much update as it is right now. You know how hard was the job for Seth and Hamumu to keep the servers going for us so we could play smoothly and have fun?
    Growtopia these days, to be honest, I'm actually very happy for Ubisoft buying the game. All of you guys know that Ubisoft is a big company they also have a lot of games they also got a lot of employees.
    When Ubisoft bought Growtopia their job got harder because Growtopia have 30-50 K player online every day and I'm 100% sure that Ubisoft and their team are doing their best to keep the game going without any bugs/glitches also they are trying their best to keep the server as smooth as possible for us to play.
    You guys really need to appreciate what they have done for us and for them not closing the game completely because you guys know that they can close the game with 1 snap right?
    And about the money, is that they put the store only for people who want to appreciate what they have done for us.
    If you guys don't want to appreciate then none forced you to buy anything from the store.
    Also about mods that they are also doing their best to keep the game safe for us and they can't replay for all of you because they get tons of messages and all I'm sure that they will help you 100% if they are not busy you only need to be patient. In my opinion, Ubisoft needs to pick more active mods that could actually do the job and takes the job really serious.
    Please do not share your password with anyone mods don't need your password to make you an modder.
    Good luck to all of you
    Thanks for your time and thanks for reading this
    Edit: My age is secret and I'm not under 18 so and did I ever say I want to be a mod? I just send this to people to appreciate what they got right now. Well doesn't matter what I say most of you are haters and i can't change it
    Last edited by xminiz; 06-18-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Uhh.........
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

Ummmmm lol

Hi, I do not care when you started.

Master Sorcerer

ummm what did i just read?
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

You forgot to put your ign, so they can promote you to a moderator.

Oh wait, nevermind, I think you did. Congrats, welcome to the mod team, enjoy your staying.
    Last edited by Traemfo; 06-17-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    whocares

Lesser Knight

If you want to be a mod just say so...XD
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"

Banned

You are not alon who wants to sneakily apply for mods but sadly its not up yet !

If you are planning to actually be a mod, improve your English first. You are clearly young(my guess is 12-13).

Also, what your basically saying is to appreciate the game and that Ubisoft can remove it whenever they want.

They won't. They purchased the game for a reason, for profit. Its It's clearly profitable. They just don't want to spend money on improving the servers.

Of course, I DO appreciate the game still. Just saying it has bad servers.

If my respond seemed weird, well, it was a bit hard to respond to your reply dued it being weird overall.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by xminiz View Post
    So I was farming and I saw people SuperBroadcasting about Growtopia having a potato server and that moderators are not doing their job properly.
    So here's your answer if you're looking for one: Let's talk about Growtopia old days
    Old days Growtopia didn't have that many players online playing and also there were almost not much update as it is right now. You know how hard was the job for Seth and Hamumu to keep the servers going for us so we could play smoothly and have fun?
    Growtopia these days, to be honest, I'm actually very happy for Ubisoft buying the game. All of you guys know that Ubisoft is a big company they also have a lot of games they also got a lot of employees.
    When Ubisoft bought Growtopia their job got harder because Growtopia have 30-50 K player online every day and I'm 100% sure that Ubisoft and their team are doing their best to keep the game going without any bugs/glitches also they are trying their best to keep the server as smooth as possible for us to play.
    You guys really need to appreciate what they have done for us and for them not closing the game completely because you guys know that they can close the game with 1 snap right?
    And about the money, is that they put the store only for people who want to appreciate what they have done for us.
    If you guys don't want to appreciate then none forced you to buy anything from the store.
    Also about mods that they are also doing their best to keep the game safe for us and they can't replay for all of you because they get tons of messages and all I'm sure that they will help you 100% if they are not busy you only need to be patient. In my opinion, Ubisoft needs to pick more active mods that could actually do the job and takes the job really serious.
    Please do not share your password with anyone mods don't need your password to make you an modder.
    Good luck to all of you
    This title sounds a little ridiculous to me, but you've got it right. We should always wait for the future, at least they're trying to improve the game slowly slowly. They should never give up the work.

Mmm.. mod applications aren't open yet bud
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Mmm.. mod applications aren't open yet bud
    They say that the moderator application will come soon. Let's hope.

yeah i appreciate Ubisoft, but c' mon at least fix the servers.
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by BxK View Post
    They say that the moderator application will come soon. Let's hope.
    From what I heard, it’ll come in a few months time.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by xminiz View Post
    Good luck to all of you
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOF
    quitted growtopia owo feel free to add me on roblox or join my server
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih