Thread: Info

Banned

Default Info

Welcome to Growtopia Forums, so I'll inform you about forums and I'll acquaint you about the forum users.
    Firstly, this place is different. The forums you know, hell no it's not like the game.

There are some rules and canons here. Firstly, you will not be respected and be thought by anyone here in the forums.
    There are some demure and tongue-tied forum users. Do not try to speak to them, ah also do not hope for a man smart conversation and mateship with them.

I may be wrong about the first fact but it's no matter what we do true. Another fact, you will be monitored and pursued no matter who it is. They will be there in the shadow watching you make a mistake. Sad but true, once you get banned there will be no man helping you. You will say even monkeys fall from the tree but no.
    Some stuff will be euphonic and dulcet to you here in the forums.

You will try to survive dramas fight with people just cause you don't sign your support to their thread. You know what, even you survive them. You will at least be banned or cursed with no reason or a reason and they will talk after you.

The ones, who love each other on forums, No it's not true. It's just an insubstantial, baseless and idle friendships.

Here on forums there will always be people who hate each other. There will be people who betray, sabotage after you.

No matter what, there will be mini-mods, unregulated environments, inconsiderate decisions. You will have to endure and bear situations such as these.
    You may have to change your discord at least once a month, there will always be haters, empty-minded forum users

Also, I strongly advise you that you better not to take place in fights. Also, there will be ephemeral, fugacious currents and voices here on the forums.

You may be attacked in some of the subforums. There will always be box-headed and blind forum users here in the forums. I have no assurance and warranty that you can have a normal conversation with them.
    You can use offensive vocable of light-heavy level in the tavern subforum. If you want to have some fun best subforum I recommend for you is the tavern sub forum

Do not try to break the growtopian code but it's void I mean, it's not fully current.
    There will always be forum users who will break the code but no, there is no full guarantee that they will be banned.

Try to keep your search good or middling with the forum guardians here. Also, try to avoid posting in the wrong subforum but if you think you posted in the true subforum no problem.

I strongly advise you not to fight with forum gods, be positive and don't try to boss about. That's all I have to say. The forum manual does not debunk the truth. Neither it helps, it will only tell you the rules which are on the paper but not applied fully.
    If you want your forum adventure to keep going and if you do not want to have a fool's paradise this thread will help you.

Useful for new forum users. Will try to keep this in mind for myself as well.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 50
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    Useful for new forum users. I will try to keep this in mind for me as well.
    This is a rare gem and a bar of gold that cannot be found for new forum users. This is the actual unofficial and the forum manual which has to be validated. I survived with this manual in the last few years, but I failed to the drama fact back in the time when there were fights and differences of thought back at 2016

Quote Originally Posted by TOBYL View Post
    Welcome to Growtopia Forums, so I'll inform you about forums and I'll acquaint you about the forum users.
    Firstly, this place is different. The forums you know, hell no it's not like the game.

There are some rules and canons here. Firstly, you will not be respected and be thought by anyone here in the forums.
    There are some demure and tongue-tied forum users. Do not try to speak to them, ah also do not hope for a man smart conversation and mateship with them.

I may be wrong about the first fact but it's no matter what we do true. Another fact, you will be monitored and pursued no matter who it is. They will be there in the shadow watching you make a mistake. Sad but true, once you get banned there will be no man helping you. You will say even monkeys fall from the tree but no.

You will try to survive dramas fight with people just cause you don't sign your support to their thread. You know what, even you survive them. You will at least be banned or cursed with no reason or a reason and they will talk after you.

The ones, who love each other on forums, No it's not true. It's just an insubstantial, baseless and idle friendships.

Here on forums there will always be people who hate each other. There will be people who betray, sabotage after you.

No matter what, there will be mini-mods, unregulated environments, inconsiderate decisions. You will have to endure and bear situations such as these.
    You may have to change your discord at least once a month, there will always be haters, empty-minded forum users

Also, I strongly advise you that you better not to take place in fights. Also, there will be ephemeral, fugacious currents and voices here on the forums.

You may be attacked in some of the subforums. There will always be box-headed and blind forum users here in the forums. I have no assurance and warranty that you can have a normal conversation with them.
    You can use offensive vocable of light-heavy level in the tavern subforum. If you want to have some fun best subforum I recommend for you is the tavern sub forum

Do not try to break the growtopian code but it's void I mean, it's not fully current.
    There will always be forum users who will break the code but no, there is no full guarantee that they will be banned.

Try to keep your search good or middling with the forum guardians here. Also, try to avoid posting in the wrong subforum but if you think you posted in the true subforum no problem.

I strongly advise you not to fight with forum gods, be positive and don't try to boss about. That's all I have to say. The forum manual does not debunk the truth. Neither it helps, it will only tell you the rules which are on the paper but not applied fully.
    If you want your forum adventure to keep going and if you do not want to have a fool's paradise this thread will help you.
    usefull info
    GrowCord - Discord Bot

The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#9016
    IGN: MrAugu
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

Join Forumers United Discord Server.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    Just want to let you know your not gonna be a mod. And this 100% isn't your main or your ban eveading. You've been on the forums for 11 days, you couldn't possible know all this.
    STOP, PLEASE. Not all helpful people have to be called mini-mods. I wonder, he's better than you because he actually did something useful to the community instead of sitting on a chair and criticizing people like what you're doing.
    Toby is a great guy, and I appreciate he did that thread.
    Thank you for your efforts Toby

very sad, but true
    真の幸福を達成.

What a saturnine tone for a nonsensical tirade! Do not exhort your brand of forum nihilism because you have had clearly negative experiences. The forums have been more welcoming and supporting in the last two years than ever (even at the cost of quality), and fear-mongering your personal experience as some ad populum epiphany is simply dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Puchas View Post
    Useful for new forum users. Will try to keep this in mind for myself as well.
    Did you read the thread? Do not laud the self-sympathetic, nihilistic words of someone who cannot be bothered being a forumer. All of this negative exhortation is doing is telling an single, specific experience and urging others not to strive for decency because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    Just want to let you know your not gonna be a mod. And this 100% isn't your main or your ban eveading. You've been on the forums for 11 days, you couldn't possible know all this.
    He has had other accounts. But even still, maybe know your own seniority before boasting of such fallacious authority?
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by TOBYL View Post

BANNED OOF

discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    i play roblox everyday

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    What a saturnine tone for a nonsensical tirade! Do not exhort your brand of forum nihilism because you have had clearly negative experiences. The forums have been more welcoming and supporting in the last two years than ever (even at the cost of quality), and fear-mongering your personal experience as some ad populum epiphany is simply dumb.

Did you read the thread? Do not laud the self-sympathetic, nihilistic words of someone who cannot be bothered being a forumer. All of this negative exhortation is doing is telling an single, specific experience and urging others not to strive for decency because of it.

He has had other accounts. But even still, maybe know your own seniority before boasting of such fallacious authority?
    What you said is... uhm...I'm sorry...useless
    All of what he said is true, and as a 2015 forumer myself, I must approve this