Thread: Hey guys need some help here ty

Default Hey guys need some help here ty

Ok so I wanted to know whether pepper is profitable in free bfgs and how many farms should I get? I can sell my other farmables to get peppers for the free bfgs if it is very profitable. Also, free bfg means doing bfg in the same farm world and not transporting it to the main bfg worlds right? So if peppers are not good for free bfgs then what farmables? Tysm

To summarise,I need ur help to
    1.let me know whether peppers are good for free bfg.
    2.free bfg means doing bfg in the same world and not transporting right?
    3.is there an alternative farmable that is good for free bfgs? Other than peppers as I intend to focus on 1 or 2 farmables. Tysm

Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok so I wanted to know whether pepper is profitable in free bfgs and how many farms should I get? I can sell my other farmables to get peppers for the free bfgs if it is very profitable. Also, free bfg means doing bfg in the same farm world and not transporting it to the main bfg worlds right? So if peppers are not good for free bfgs then what farmables? Tysm

3.is there an alternative farmable that is good for free bfgs? Other than peppers as I intend to focus on 1 or 2 farmables. Tysm
    1. Yes they are
    2. Yes
    3. Lgrid/Chands if u have enough wls
    bored.
    80% to quit

1. Peppers are good, and other farmables like lgrids/chand as they give high gems and takes low hits to break.
    2. You only transport the magplants but you will need 3 magplants if your world has 2k+ seed.
    3. Anything thats easy to break + high gem drop. Stay away from stuffs like golden blocks and ladder
    I don't know how to say this ... whenever i collect wls i get a BONE-.
    Is that a JOJO reference?
    IGN : IamRoi2
    Goals :
    DLs per day : ??/100
    Level : 71/125
    Buy anime world name : 0/1
    Become the Super Duper High school level profiter : 50%

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    1. Yes they are
    2. Yes
    3. Lgrid/Chands if u have enough wls
    Ok ty but which of the three farmables should I do? Cause I am a bit lazy to farm all day so I think chands and lgrids is better.
    However, ppl said that lgrids are annoying as they are used to annoy and kill ppl.
    I mean I can do it but can u tell me which is the best for free bfg in terms of seed profit and gems from harvesting trees? Tysm and can u rank them from best to worst? And also can u give me info for each of the farmables? Like info on seed profit and gem drops from harvesting and breaking and stuff like that? Greatly appreciated ty

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    1. Peppers are good, and other farmables like lgrids/chand as they give high gems and takes low hits to break.
    2. You only transport the magplants but you will need 3 magplants if your world has 2k+ seed.
    3. Anything thats easy to break + high gem drop. Stay away from stuffs like golden blocks and ladder
    And what farmables is easy to break and give high gem drops? I have 3 magplants now getting another 1 in 2 days time. Anyways how many magplants is the best for a bfg World? And how do I sort the magplants like 2 for seeds and 1 for block or 2 for blocks 1 for seeds or what?

And what farmables is easy to break and give high gem drops? I have 3 magplants now getting another 1 in 2 days time. Anyways how many magplants is the best for a bfg World? And how do I sort the magplants like 2 for seeds and 1 for block or 2 for blocks 1 for seeds or what?
    Pepper,lgrid,chand,venus and idk I'm not a fan of farming.
    I don't know how to say this ... whenever i collect wls i get a BONE-.
    Is that a JOJO reference?
    IGN : IamRoi2
    Goals :
    DLs per day : ??/100
    Level : 71/125
    Buy anime world name : 0/1
    Become the Super Duper High school level profiter : 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    Pepper,lgrid,chand,venus and idk I'm not a fan of farming.
    Kk tysm I think I will do chands as main and peppers and lgrid as side. Tysm