Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Recommend me songs

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,143

    Default Recommend me songs

    Hey all, what type of songs do you like? What genre?

    Any of you know good musicians, any good groups recommend me any!
    I would like to know as many as possible, I will take a 12-hour trip, so I need as many as possible.

    So what do you like and recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    People are the greatest and the worst.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Hey all, what type of songs do you like? What genre?

    Any of you know good musicians, any good groups recommend me any!
    I would like to know as many as possible, I will take a 12-hour trip, so I need as many as possible.

    So what do you like and recommend
    C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    I am actually not joking, I need some songs. My Spotify list it is too old. I've been listening to the same songs for months
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    People are the greatest and the worst.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I am actually not joking, I need some songs. My Spotify list it is too old. I've been listening to the same songs for months
    Alright listen to that song though, it's legendary, listen to starset
    C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    12,194

    Default

    What genres are you interested in, or at least which genres are you not interested in? My tastes might be completely different to yours, so I don't want to recommend you music that you won't like.


    Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragon roots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

    #FireAncient founder

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer boyinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    651

    Default

    these are some of my favourites,

    Joji - Sanctuary,

    Blue Child Collective - Wattle Tree Corroboree,

    Blue Child Collective - Dive,

    Summer Salt - Sweet to Me,

    Kendrick Lamar - XXX,

    Wallows, Are you bored yet?,

    Joji - Can't get over you,

    Clairo - 4EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​


    Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    PHOENIX234. Crying.
    Posts
    3,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    these are some of my favourites,

    Joji - Sanctuary,

    Blue Child Collective - Wattle Tree Corroboree,

    Blue Child Collective - Dive,

    Summer Salt - Sweet to Me,

    Kendrick Lamar - XXX,

    Wallows, Are you bored yet?,

    Joji - Can't get over you,

    Clairo - 4EVER.
    omg you like joji too?

    I recommend listening to NIKI. She has a really, really good voice. Here is a list of some songs I like from her.

    lowkey

    MOVE

    Vintage

    Dancing with the Devil

    Little Prince (ft. Rich Brian )

    Plans (ft. Vory )
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

    Visit in me PHOENIX234!

    IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer boyinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    omg you like joji too?

    I recommend listening to NIKI. She has a really, really good voice. Here is a list of some songs I like from her.

    lowkey

    MOVE

    Vintage

    Dancing with the Devil

    Little Prince (ft. Rich Brian )

    Plans (ft. Vory )
    yes lol i thought i already told you that i like Joji? and Rich brian ofc
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​


    Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

  10. #10
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    24

    Default Recommending

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Hey all, what type of songs do you like? What genre?

    Any of you know good musicians, any good groups recommend me any!
    I would like to know as many as possible, I will take a 12-hour trip, so I need as many as possible.

    So what do you like and recommend
    Hello! What about this?

    The Crystal Ship

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    301

    Default

    despacito, darude sandstorm
    I don't know how to say this ... whenever i collect wls i get a BONE-.
    Is that a JOJO reference?
    IGN : IamRoi2
    Goals :
    DLs per day : ??/100
    Level : 71/125
    Buy anime world name : 0/1
    Become the Super Duper High school level profiter : 50%

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    2,568

    Default



    uwuwuwuwuw
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Bobotov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    879

    Default

    The cuphead Jazz soundtrack

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    the entire Melodrama playlist by Lorde
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer MediaZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    1,606

    Default

    When I experienced a deja vu I'll listen to the music " deja vu "

    Btw. Some of the song given to some of the forumers are unknown for me. Moving out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    The cuphead Jazz soundtrack
    Lol dahek


    Heya folks, my NAME is 1NB4
    or that guy who always gets disconnected badly anytime!



    Inactive cuz of School.

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco
    Bring peace into the game, STOP FIGHTING!

    #ByeMediaZeus

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Joji - no fun
    Sachio main theme( its from an anime tho hella Good)
    Royce da 5'9 - Caterpillar
    Logic - homocide
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    The smell of synthetic leather belt reminds me of my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    PLEASE DON'T WATCH HENTAI. JUST PLEASE DON'T.

    “It’s only obvious that the world is a cruel place. If you can’t change the world, then you have to change yourself!”
    – Tatsumi

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    12,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BxK View Post
    Hello! What about this?

    The Crystal Ship
    I prefer this crystal ship.


    Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragon roots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

    #FireAncient founder

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Bobotov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    Lol dahek
    Uhhh what?

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    The cuphead Jazz soundtrack
    I love Jazz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    People are the greatest and the worst.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Bobotov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I love Jazz!
    If you love jazz I love you back


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •