Thread: Text placed on signs occasionally won't appear

Default Text placed on signs occasionally won't appear

I don't think I explained the issue too well in the title, however, that's what the main thread is for. I'm playing on my old laptop, (currently about 4 years old) and sometimes when I try to add new text to a sign or edit the current text on a sign, instead of the text appearing on the sign, nothing will happen and I will have to retype the text I want to appear on the sign. Sometimes if I type the same thing, it won't work again, but I've figured out that if I type something, accept it, edit the sign again and put the rest, it'll resolve the issue. This doesn't happen every time, however, this is mildly inconvenient. It's been around since the Pineapple Party based off of what I've noticed and I haven't seen anyone else having the same issue. Thanks for the help!
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Bump

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Banned

It happens to me too but the buttons on signs are on the right when the majority of he other buttons on other things are at the right mixing huh?

Nothing is magic but sometimes it is. Ask others and yes, just do test and run many as you can to come to a conclusion that the human and NOT the machine 5at did the mistake

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    It happens to me too but the buttons on signs are on the right when the majority of he other buttons on other things are at the right mixing huh?

Nothing is magic but sometimes it is. Ask others and yes, just do test and run many as you can to come to a conclusion that the human and NOT the machine 5at did the mistake
    Over the past few days this has happened tens and tens of times to me, I can confirm that I'm not the one making mistakes here.

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    I don't think I explained the issue too well in the title, however, that's what the main thread is for. I'm playing on my old laptop, (currently about 4 years old) and sometimes when I try to add new text to a sign or edit the current text on a sign, instead of the text appearing on the sign, nothing will happen and I will have to retype the text I want to appear on the sign. Sometimes if I type the same thing, it won't work again, but I've figured out that if I type something, accept it, edit the sign again and put the rest, it'll resolve the issue. This doesn't happen every time, however, this is mildly inconvenient. It's been around since the Pineapple Party based off of what I've noticed and I haven't seen anyone else having the same issue. Thanks for the help!
    the same thing happened to me too this glitch has been tehre for around a year
    it also happened on mobile devices too
    quitted gt
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox

humama hihih

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    the same thing happened to me too this glitch has been tehre for around a year
    it also happened on mobile devices too
    I don't play on mobile often so I guess I've never seen it happen on mobile. Needs fixing though if it's on an even wider scale.

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)