Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye, forever.

Thumbs down Goodbye, forever.

Most likely none of you know who i am, and thats fine. I havent played for a very long time, and i certainly have not been active on the forums. Started playing the game in 2014. A lot has happened during this time, and most of it has been enjoyable. I have had lots of lovely moments, with friends and alone, from the start, to the end. But now, my journey shall end, right after i started playing again.

This was the first, and possibly the last time i have ever wanted to support the developers of a game. I purchased the 60k gems pack, and the 30d subscription pack. I thought that this would benefit both sides.
    There were a couple of problems though.

1: I thought that i would get 2 growtokens each day.
    2: I thought that the "exclusive skins" meant the growformer and the goblin. (I havent played for years, so i didnt know that these were normal items). (not sure about the goblin).

So, even after activating the subscription, i decided to refund the purchase. I was thinking of buying more gems instead, and i thought they would just remove the vip status from my account.

Oh boy, was i wrong about that. I am now suspended for 2 years (might be permanent later), and support confirmed that they wont remove the ban. I feel like these messages were completely automated, as i dont think they even bothered to read the part where i explained that i didnt mean to "commit a crime".

So, i got permanently banned after playing the game for years, because i refunded a purchase because of its misleading description, and the support doesnt seem to care, even if they could easily remove the subscription from my account. So, i dont really have any reason to continue using the forums, bye.

**** ubisoft
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    Believe you can, and you're halfway there
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    I dont think im China...
    IGN: minimies

Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

damn, bro. that sucks. Hopefully, you somehow get unbanned.

Default ....

Wow dude why didn't you gmail the support and msg modderators ? Because tehy don't ban for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by xminiz View Post
    Wow dude why didn't you gmail the support and msg modderators ? Because tehy don't ban for no reason
    He clearly said he did. No, they did not ban him for no reason.
    whocares

Quote Originally Posted by xminiz View Post

I already did, and they said im not getting unbanned.

"If the account was permanently suspended, it will not be released at any point and we will not be responding to any more e-mails about it. This means you are not welcome to play Growtopia anymore under any account."

Basically their friendly way of saying" shut the **** up, we dont care, go away"
    I dont think im China...

Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

They can’t just banned you for no. Reason and if you tried to refund it they should of gave you it back. Try emailing them and again and tell them all that happened they should be able to help are you sure you weren’t involved in any illegal drop games or something or did something that would of got you banned if so this may of been the case but they can’t just ban you for no reason
    Jupser

Quote Originally Posted by JQ4 View Post
    They can’t just banned you for no. Reason and if you tried to refund it they should of gave you it back. Try emailing them and again and tell them all that happened they should be able to help are you sure you weren’t involved in any illegal drop games or something or did something that would of got you banned if so this may of been the case but they can’t just ban you for no reason
    I did get the money back. I guess its against the rules to do so.
    Im not going to contact support again, They are going to repeat the whole thing over again, and i dont want to waste their or my time.
    I dont think im China...

wow, i can't believe they did that.

goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​

Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

Goodbye I guess. Good luck with your future endeavors.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 44
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

They always suspended for getting back refunds (they said it somewhere in the game) this is to prevent iAP fraud, which you didn't try to do and no one's blaming you but before buying the token if you were unsure about something you could have asked us on the forums and i'm pretty sure we'll give you back an answer. Anyways, it's too late now and your account is kinda gone so I guess good luck outside

Quote Originally Posted by MinimiesHelps View Post
    Most likely none of you know who i am, and thats fine. I havent played for a very long time, and i certainly have not been active on the forums. Started playing the game in 2014. A lot has happened during this time, and most of it has been enjoyable. I have had lots of lovely moments, with friends and alone, from the start, to the end. But now, my journey shall end, right after i started playing again.

This was the first, and possibly the last time i have ever wanted to support the developers of a game. I purchased the 60k gems pack, and the 30d subscription pack. I thought that this would benefit both sides.
    There were a couple of problems though.

1: I thought that i would get 2 growtokens each day.
    2: I thought that the "exclusive skins" meant the growformer and the goblin. (I havent played for years, so i didnt know that these were normal items). (not sure about the goblin).

So, even after activating the subscription, i decided to refund the purchase. I was thinking of buying more gems instead, and i thought they would just remove the vip status from my account.

Oh boy, was i wrong about that. I am now suspended for 2 years (might be permanent later), and support confirmed that they wont remove the ban. I feel like these messages were completely automated, as i dont think they even bothered to read the part where i explained that i didnt mean to "commit a crime".

So, i got permanently banned after playing the game for years, because i refunded a purchase because of its misleading description, and the support doesnt seem to care, even if they could easily remove the subscription from my account. So, i dont really have any reason to continue using the forums, bye.

**** ubisoft
    bye we will miss you

ign: cREamNut
    level: 56
    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    my youtube channel. subscribe pl0x
    humama hihih

Bye. Hope you someday play Growtopia again?

Sometimes, its good to start over, even another time.
    Toodles!
    Foeslayer

Damn i feel bad about that..See you in 2 years... or forever
    DA REAL TYPO MAZTAHH
    Crazy Builders Member !
    Info

Basically its IAP Fraud issues
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you until we meet again, bye
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    People are the greatest and the worst.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

Wow, I never knew you could get banned from refunding a purchase, sorry about that. Good luck & Goodbye
    IGN: Mistrella
    -
    Hi! I'm just trying to be a better version of myself so I can focus on accomplishing my goals!
    -
    Goals:
    - Have a mutualistic, trusting relationship with friends [1/5]
    - Have 1,000 posts [/1,000]

Wew, its impossible to quit this game forever. Legend has it if you ever quit growtopia, it will just call you back again like jumanji. (This is very true).
    Anyways, while your gone, i whish you best of luck. In the rest of your life!
    IGN - MineDeath

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Dont forget, there is, and always WILL BE time to cheer!

Instagram:
    Tap me!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by XDEATHBOSSX View Post
    Wew, its impossible to quit this game forever. Legend has it if you ever quit growtopia, it will just call you back again like jumanji. (This is very true).
    Anyways, while your gone, i whish you best of luck. In the rest of your life!

Apparently it is, because when i now logged back in, my account had a permanent suspension, its not even the two years anymore

Thanks for all of your support though, i might release my texture pack later if i get the chance, just as a final thank you. I guess it wont matter now, since none of my friends play. It just used to be my little secret, never told about it to anyone except my closest friends. Basically a simplified texturepack, i also created a realistic one but its awful.

Edit: It seems to be a little inconsistent, it said the days before, then it didnt, and then it did. Im wondering if its still going to be a perma ban, but now its 719 days.
    I dont think im China...

Master Sorcerer

how is it not common knowledge that refunding without the devs is prohibited in literally every game
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Quote Originally Posted by MinimiesHelps View Post

**** ubisoft
    love that last part.

i refunded without a ban when Seth and Spam ham were still the developers, they said it was reasonable.
    Your stupidity is a breath of fresh air.

Welcome to the forums.