Thread: My idea to solve the pineapple problem on MANY accounts

Default My idea to solve the pineapple problem on MANY accounts

Okey so my basic idea is to CUT the prizes from the pineapple magic BOTH dangerous and normal and give a 1second to EVERY player that played thhe last month. Then out BACK the prizes from pineapple and be reading for next year pineapple event.

NOTICE : this may take ALOT of time to do but for that common problem it should be done for like what 15-1hour shutdown? Miht sound much but for some it will be priceless.

Please share your toughta about your estimation time of shutdown for the servers if this solution is taken !

Also ty for any devs confirming my idea was ingenious or not pr just letting the glitch happen for a whole year and people complain the whole year long.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Suggestion or an update. And wasn't pineweek over?
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Suggestion or an update. And wasn't pineweek over?
    When people had pineapple magic when event ends well its stuck turning asround themselves for eternity ! (1year) some people find that anoing and solving that problem is a good thing.

P.S. i dont have this glitch on my account.

#WeWantLBranch

Lesser Knight

it's just a graphic bug, it don't makes you to have a pineapple magic over the course of a year

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    When people had pineapple magic when event ends well its stuck turning asround themselves for eternity ! (1year) some people find that anoing and solving that problem is a good thing.

P.S. i dont have this glitch on my account.
    I haven't heard or seen anyone who has this issue. If you do run into someone, can you get them to post about it here? If there is an issue, I'd like to fix it!

P.S. Moving this to Bugs & Glitches, since it's more relevant there!

~ Odric

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    I haven't heard or seen anyone who has this issue. If you do run into someone, can you get them to post about it here? If there is an issue, I'd like to fix it!

~ Odric
    I have this issue. I've had a pineapple floating around me science the 2nd day of pineapple week. But i dont mind it cuz it makes my account special
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

In game name: FurtherMaths

Default I am one with this issue.

My account name is Curiosities, and since around Sunday during pineapple event, there is a dangerous pineapple surrounding my character, as if i have PINEAPPLE TRAGIC. I have messaged mods already, but my messages were met with no response. Even when i had normal pineapple magic, it would just get replaced by the PINEAPPLE TRAGIC. I still have this problem, which is weird since pineapple week is already over. I look forward to a bug patch, as the pineapple is making my character look ugly. I have also noticed that there are others with this issue as well, and it's not a problem related to my device or account, as others could view the pineapple too.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 06-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.

~ Odric
    Its a graphic bug but for everyone as i last seen, the effect wears off when the event ends but not what comes with the effect.

If theres eve an event that gives speed i could just have speed witouth any shoes or speed items, CRAZY

#WeWantLBranch

Hi I still do have this dangerous pineapple floating around me, thought it was weird.
    IGN: Optimystique

Avatar by Crunchyy and Electrolava9

~ Odric
    Until now, I still have the floating pineapple
    IGN: Optimystique

Avatar by Crunchyy and Electrolava9

Default i have this glitch and its annoying!!

~ Odric
    it would be very nice if you were able to fix this glitch it making doing some activities on gt a little harder like fishing you think you see the splash but its the stupid pineapple!!

Hey all,

The team is aware of it and is looking into a fix! I can't give an ETA for when it may be fixed, though.

Thanks for your patience!