Thread: JOURNEYBEYOND FOR WOTD!

Red face JOURNEYBEYOND FOR WOTD!

JOURNEYBEYOND BY VRALE

STORY:
    "A young boy who lives in the woods, magically appeared to the city of Hange. While his memories are being taken away by someone he doesn't know. But when you wandered around the city, you saw a beautiful Girl that looks familiar to you, someone special in your past life, and you rushed to her. But suddenly, she's gone.. leading you to a Fountain, and now all you wanted to do is to know who's that girl you saw, and it might be the key to be back home. But your dream/desire to live in the city is here in your hands. Will you come back? Or stay in the city you've dreamed of?" Know more about the remaining story at JOURNEYBEYOND!

WORLD CONTAINS:
    • Nonstop Dialogue on every part of the way, to keep you updated on the storyline.
    • Super interesting ORIGINAL STORY! that will keep you on playing the world.
    • All basic jammers such as P&Z.
    • A difficulty of Easy-Medium parkour, for all players to finish and know the ending of the story. (Which is really good)
    • Bullitin board near white door for world Info/Credits/Story.

Wanted to win before classes starts tomorrow :[ Thanks for considering Nekorei!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
    Main World: VRALES
    WOTD's: 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by VRALE View Post
    JOURNEYBEYOND BY VRALE

STORY:
    "A young boy who lives in the woods, magically appeared to the city of Hange. While his memories are being taken away by someone he doesn't know. But when you wandered around the city, you saw a beautiful Girl that looks familiar to you, someone special in your past life, and you rushed to her. But suddenly, she's gone.. leading you to a Fountain, and now all you wanted to do is to know who's that girl you saw, and it might be the key to be back home. But your dream/desire to live in the city is here in your hands. Will you come back? Or stay in the city you've dreamed of?" Know more about the remaining story at JOURNEYBEYOND!

WORLD CONTAINS:
    • Nonstop Dialogue on every part of the way, to keep you updated on the storyline.
    • Super interesting ORIGINAL STORY! that will keep you on playing the world.
    • All basic jammers such as P&Z.
    • A difficulty of Easy-Medium parkour, for all players to finish and know the ending of the story. (Which is really good)
    • Bullitin board near white door for world Info/Credits/Story.

Wanted to win before classes starts tomorrow :[ Thanks for considering Nekorei!
    Very interesting story, good job you've done here mate!
    Connecting Virtually Destroys Reality

Make Sure To Visit Our World

Password: GROWTOPIA

bro, this world is so amazin and fantastic. I would highly recommend this world for wotd. one of the few worlds i actually put /fav on. If you haven't tried this world out yet, YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!!!

this world is an easy 69/10

Love what you did with the bottom part. Good job.
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Master Sorcerer

The plot is quite catchy and I love those trees. It has been quite some time since I've seen trees like those. Will check out the world later when I am free!
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

Unhappy

Hi,

Thanks for all the good feedbacks, but we didn't win for today :] Story/design might not be enough for wotd i guess?

Instagram: @vralegt
    "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
    Main World: VRALES
    WOTD's: 1/10