Thread: Dice game=pay to win->get scammed

Default Dice game=pay to win->get scammed

So... Last 3 days i have visited in random worlds and 2 times i have been pulled in dice game, where rooms are little different than what i have used to see. In first time i stayed there, cause why not. I wanted see how they scam, cause host was noob and prize was 1dl so i knew it must be scam.

Game was fully running in both times when i joined it. In first case, owner said, pro get free join and pulled me in room. So normally people pay to join. In some point, admin joined game, so he could win. In last step before you die, host ask: pay or die. So they try get as many wls as possible and cause admin joined game too, we know that normal player can't win even if they pay lot, cause admin will pay always more. And in this dice, you can't change room. I add my ig post link here, cause there is 2 pics from this game: PICTURES HERE

So, is this like old scam or is this some kind of new, cause haven't seen this ever before? And cause i didn't know for sure, is it scam, i needed stay there to see. So there is risk that normal players like me, get punishment, cause we don't know that we are in some kind of pay to win, scam game. I did not pay anything, cause well, of course greedy scammers add me in game right away when i come in their world and i think other pros get free join too. In second world i reported it, then got pulled in game and told others to report it and got banned of course. And second world prize was just 2 wls and some item, so i think there joining in game was free but in the end you need pay or die.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

paying to survive? yeah that was always common

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    paying to survive? yeah that was always common
    Did you see pics? This is not same dice what i have seen past 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Well it kinda is...
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

My friend used to have a prize of 5dls. Its a very common thing. Plus growtopian have some IQ. Well not some 6 below playing gt wouldn't understand
    I was once told that this guy pay me world locks for my grammar. But I told him why not ask your parents about this issue?
    Creeper??? AW MAN
    Best meme ever

Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Well it kinda is...
    in normal dice yes i have seen it. But in this, there is steps and no room change options. I visit much in random worlds and how i haven't seen this kind of design ever before and now 2 in just 2 or 3 days? What i trying to say is, if this was not common before, now it is. Or at least it will be, cause chances that i haven't ever seen it before and now see it this often, tells that people are starting to do this more and more every day. And that means, more and more will get scammed by this and now we need warn them.

in normal dice yes i have seen it. But in this, there is steps and no room change options. I visit much in random worlds and how i haven't seen this kind of design ever before and now 2 in just 2 or 3 days? What i trying to say is, if this was not common before, now it is. Or at least it will be, cause chances that i haven't ever seen it before and now see it this often, tells that people are starting to do this more and more every day. And that means, more and more will get scammed by this and now we need warn them.
    Yeah that's pretty common