Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God, why are there so many beggars in game nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    pretty sure its a result of rich youtubers donating to anyone and hosting massive giveaways.
    definitelly...

But Mostly because of the donations...

And not that much because of the giveaways
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Banned

How about you stop complaining and help a kid achieve his dream? You sound like an entitled ungrateful wealthy person who makes fun of the poor, and that's not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    I don't mean that long ago when people barely played. I mean a few years back when growtopia was at its peak and there were more players than they are now, yet there were less beggars, or at least not in every world.
    I assure you that a few years back there were less people then there is now.
    Heavy Metal FAQ (history, philosophy, genres and various other info about metal music)

I believe, players found out and had to accept the truth after a long time that they can't accomplish anything.
    I also think they gave up farming after getting hacked or scammed numerous times. You just have to accept the truth.

The frail-looking players are pitiable, so we have to give them some food and take them inside our hearts and take care of them.
    As all of you say or act fake I don't know, we are a community and we have to take care of each other.

I still don't understand forumers, something should be wrong with forumers. They change their act and personality depending on threads. When there is a community thread, they are the best but when there is another thread, they are the cool guys.

I will be honest, I can also be the same sometimes. How I feel or act, It depends and changes from thread to thread or my mood or sometimes how wearisome I am. Anyway, at least, what I do is donating a random guy a small number of WLS a week.

At least, God loves me for what I do. Joke, I do it for fun
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I believe, players found out and had to accept the truth after a long time that they can't accomplish anything.
    I also think they gave up farming after getting hacked or scammed numerous times. You just have to accept the truth.

The frail-looking players are pitiable, so we have to give them some food and take them inside our hearts and take care of them.
    As all of you say or act fake I don't know, we are a community and we have to take care of each other.

I still don't understand forumers, something should be wrong with forumers. They change their act and personality depending on threads. When there is a community thread, they are the best but when there is another thread, they are the cool guys.

I will be honest, I can also be the same sometimes. How I feel or act, It depends and changes from thread to thread or my mood or sometimes how wearisome I am. Anyway, at least, what I do is donating a random guy a small number of WLS a week.

At least, God loves me for what I do. Joke, I do it for fun
    For a second there I thought I was on an evangelist forum.

Back when I was playing I have tried to teach countless new players how to earn their wls, secure their words with only a small lock, farm, trade, what to sell, and how to play safe, but only a handful of them ever wanted to learn anything. Usually, it would all come down to "wl pls".
    I still remember my first wl, I didn't know how to earn stuff, as I had nobody to teach me, so I cleared world after world until I had enough gems to buy a wl. I have no intention of giving stuff to people who don't deserve it.
    Heavy Metal FAQ (history, philosophy, genres and various other info about metal music)

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    For a second there I thought I was on an evangelist forum.

Back when I was playing I have tried to teach countless new players how to earn their wls, secure their words with only a small lock, farm, trade, what to sell, and how to play safe, but only a handful of them ever wanted to learn anything. Usually, it would all come down to "wl pls".
    I still remember my first wl, I didn't know how to earn stuff, as I had nobody to teach me, so I cleared world after world until I had enough gems to buy a wl. I have no intention of giving stuff to people who don't deserve it.
    Not all people deserve it, some deserve it. Yes, I agree with you, but it is my choice to give random.
    We all gave our time to earn stuff, we all are justified not to give anyone world locks.

About the last lettering, it was just a joke.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsisname View Post
    How about you stop complaining and help a kid achieve his dream? You sound like an entitled ungrateful wealthy person who makes fun of the poor, and that's not okay.
    how much do you donate a day?

Lesser Wizard

i donate 60wls a day, all earned daily from my chicken worlds. Everytime i give noobs a wl they start cheering and spamming OMG, i like to make kids happy.

They need to pay electric bills.

Default Dragon speaking...

Quote Originally Posted by Eyons View Post
    I saw some nooks with donation boxes on their billboard. They are evolving.
    I bet he/she was learned from chicky.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Tbh I think the amount of beggars have dropped compared to 2017. Maybe it's because I'm always in my own worlds or because I exaggerate about the amount of beggars back in 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    i donate 60wls a day, all earned daily from my chicken worlds. Everytime i give noobs a wl they start cheering and spamming OMG, i like to make kids happy.
    thanks Santa Claus

Btw I don't donate but I help those who want a wl to earn one.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

My face: (nonexistant)