Thread: War of wolves

Lesser Knight

Default War of wolves

It says it give 1 pt per second left, the event is 2 hr- 2*60*60=7200, how do people get 20000 pts?

Master Sorcerer

Each whistle gives you 10mins. If you finish a wolf world in let's say 1min, you have 9mins left. So 1 minute passed and you get 540 points.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Solarex View Post
    Each whistle gives you 10mins. If you finish a wolf world in let's say 1min, you have 9mins left. So 1 minute passed and you get 540 points.
    so how do top players get 20000 points... my calculation is for the whole 2 hr

Quote Originally Posted by (Yeti) View Post
    so how do top players get 20000 points... my calculation is for the whole 2 hr
    depends on how many whistles they use, if average they take 2 mins to complete 1 world then remaining 8minsx60 = 480points per world ; so if they use 40 whistles then 40x480 there u get 19200 points
    2 hours= 120 mins therefore they have plenty of time if they only take 2 mins per world

ps: u dont count the time from the challenge time limit, u count it from the time given by wolf whistle which is starts from 10mins to 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1min

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    depends on how many whistles they use, if average they take 2 mins to complete 1 world then 8minsx60 = 480points per world ; so if they use 40 whistles then 40x480 there u get 19200 points
    2 hours= 120 mins therefore they have plenty of time if they only take 2 mins per world
    Did you really just say 2 minutes AVERAGE?
    There's 1 in 8 chance they land in the world where you just have to run, which takes 2 minutes minimum already.
    Then there's 1 in 8 chance they land in the newest one which is IMPOSSIBLE to do within 3 minutes.

Nah..
    Support Alex:

Alex is a C5-C6 Quadriplegic and gaming always has been a hobby of him. So he shares how he plays and adapts to the rest of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/user/xL1f30n3nd/

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Did you really just say 2 minutes AVERAGE?
    There's 1 in 8 chance they land in the world where you just have to run, which takes 2 minutes minimum already.
    Then there's 1 in 8 chance they land in the newest one which is IMPOSSIBLE to do within 3 minutes.

Nah..
    the newest one is actually easy, i can complete it within 4 mins(maybe 5) as a normal parkourer meaning those pros can complete it even faster than me
    you said it urself that 1/8 chance is very random therefore u can get many easy ones and only a few time-consuming ones

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK