Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: ChickenDinner recruiting.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Napoleonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Rome. Italy :)
    Posts
    491

    Default ChickenDinner recruiting.

    The title says it all!

    Guild ChickenDinner is recruiting to prepare for the next guild events!
    We somehow aim to stay at the top of the leaderboard during the clash.
    There are no requirements at the moment but requirements will be announced when the first summer clash starts or when we'll get more details on how the new scoring system of guild event works.
    Anyway, the requirements will be "affordable" for those who could afford to reach #17 personal score in the past clashes.

    The guild is lvl 15.
    It has won a lot of medals & competitions in the past and it's the no #1 Winner of the first Guild Events ever!

    A deposit of a Diamond Lock is required to join.
    (The deposit will be returned only when you decide to leave the guild)

    Of course, if you want to join CD you must respect & play according to every game & moral rule.

    If you're interested you can contact me on Instagram, my account is Onisim_gt

  2. #2

    Default

    so if i join i is earn a dl ?

    if u scam then i ban is u forever

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    under the Earth
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pengu5678 View Post
    i is earn
    i ban is u forever
    what? learn english before being angry... or whatever you tried to express

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard IMPARATUL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Jammed
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Why here is a depo? No one know exactly what will be and what will require. But as they said, will be funny and you’ll don’t have to spend so many World Locks.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard PixelJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Inside a mailbox
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Why here is a depo? No one know exactly what will be and what will require. But as they said, will be funny and you’ll don’t have to spend so many World Locks.
    The rules are bound to change, we're only waiting for the further announcements regarding the major changes for summer clash. For now, we stick to the same old safe rules.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#8456
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums


  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard PixelJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Inside a mailbox
    Posts
    190

    Default

    BUMP
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#8456
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard RealBestzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    House
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    what? learn english before being angry... or whatever you tried to express
    Its clearly shown that he is joking around lol. Also doesn't need to know how to speak/type english. You don't know his backstory so don't judge others. I want you to take a big look on yourself before judging others.
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 4Dls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In the ocean
    Posts
    719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    Its clearly shown that he is joking around lol. Also doesn't need to know how to speak/type english. You don't know his backstory so don't judge others. I want you to take a big look on yourself before judging others.
    You too m8. Your English isn't something to be proud of either.
    IGN:Yell0wTail

    Level 94/125


    UwU

    Magplants- 4/4

    Leader of Dynamite ~ (Atomic Fireball Mascot)

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    Its clearly shown that he is joking around lol. Also doesn't need to know how to speak/type english. You don't know his backstory so don't judge others. I want you to take a big look on yourself before judging others.
    I'm not so sure that he's joking....
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...601/him_60.jpg
    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    ChickenDinner, ah the guild which is always on the top 10.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleonn View Post
    The title says it all!

    Guild ChickenDinner is recruiting to prepare for the next guild events!
    We somehow aim to stay at the top of the leaderboard during the clash.
    There are no requirements at the moment but requirements will be announced when the first summer clash starts or when we'll get more details on how the new scoring system of guild event works.
    Anyway, the requirements will be "affordable" for those who could afford to reach #17 personal score in the past clashes.

    The guild is lvl 15.
    It has won a lot of medals & competitions in the past and it's the no #1 Winner of the first Guild Events ever!

    A deposit of a Diamond Lock is required to join.
    (The deposit will be returned only when you decide to leave the guild)

    Of course, if you want to join CD you must respect & play according to every game & moral rule.

    If you're interested you can contact me on Instagram, my account is Onisim_gt
    Pls let me join my guild is always inactive...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm online everyday and farm and fish. I can also do other stuff except cooking and surgery
    Pls recruit me

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer rrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Eating your food
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxmver View Post
    Pls let me join my guild is always inactive...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm online everyday and farm and fish. I can also do other stuff except cooking and surgery
    Pls recruit me
    Not to burst your bubble or anything but I'm just gonna give you a heads up that there will be drastically less events and they'll be more skill orientated so the block breaking and stuff are likely gonna be removed/according to some people be completely removed (but idk I haven't heard for sure yet, might have missed the official thread) so the events are probably gonna be centered around cooking/surg/startopia/etc
    Pic drawn by Memo4ever

    IGN: rrix

    [❌]Level: 59/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


    Current goals
    -Ssp/Rsp world
    -Bfg world


    I am the memelord

    End goal: Legendary title
    +Try out every part of gt

  13. #13

    Default hey

    joining sounds really fun but the 1dl is a bit expensive

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •