Thread: Grossout

Default Grossout

Is grossout still happening this month, and if yes, are somethings changed or no?
    Wouldnt mind see non updated grossout since atleast its something.

Working on it due to the bad feedback of last month gross out week.

Also its too common

I meant they are working on it. Geez just a spark and yall being aggresive.
    Last edited by -LI0NE-; 06-20-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post

Also its too common.
    What are you? A minimod? We all know theyre working on it so thats why i asked is the normal coming. Also hows is it too common? 3 days a month that has occured once before on the 1st week of may isnt that common.

Quote Originally Posted by Walvus View Post
    What are you? A minimod? We all know theyre working on it so thats why i asked is the normal coming. Also hows is it too common? 3 days a month that has occured once before on the 1st week of may isnt that common.
    How the **** is that minimodding? The dude just told him what he knows about the event. What the **** did you expect? Somebody is going to pull out a magic ball out of their ass and tell you the exact date the next gross out event will be?
    whocares

Also its too common.
    Lol are you a undercover mod? This is not first post of like that. Stop being so cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    Lol are you a undercover mod? This is not first post of like that. Stop being so cringe.
    What? How is he being cringy? He said what he and most of us know, pretty much ****ing nothing. There have not been any announcements that i’ve found. The only thing they did was open up that gross out survey, meaning that something was probably not right with the event and not a lot of people enjoyed it.
    whocares

Quote Originally Posted by Traemfo View Post
    What? How is he being cringy? He said what he and most of us know, pretty much ****ing nothing. There have not been any announcements that i’ve found. The only thing they did was open up that gross out survey, meaning that something was probably not right with the event and not a lot of people enjoyed it.
    first: welcome to the forums! you're obviously new here, so let me tell yoi something with a bit of common sense. Its really easy to see when someone is being an idiotic minimod, please dont be the one to defend them.

any questions please email gt support

thanks,

Minimod_353
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    first: welcome to the forums! you're obviously new here, so let me tell yoi something with a bit of common sense. Its really easy to see when someone is being an idiotic minimod, please dont be the one to defend them.

thanks,

Minimod_353
    Thank you for the heartwarming welcome.
    I’d love to hear how do you identify a “minimod”.
    Where’s the line between mini-modding and just trying to help based on the information you know?
    whocares

Don’t be that rude for your failures. You don’t know this guy and what he post. If you don’t read his post don’t bully. You’re new on forum so take a break and follow what people do here. As I saw your beginning, you don’t seem to be welcome in this community. Take care of your words. As I saw in this thread you earned a lot of hate.

Don’t be that rude for your failures. You don’t know this guy and what he post. If you don’t read his post don’t bully. You’re new on forum so take a break and follow what people do here. As I saw your beginning, you don’t seem to be welcome in this community. Take care of your words. As I saw in this thread you earned a lot of hate.
    Defending a random dude, because he was just saying what he and everyone else knew, whilst using a curse word = rude. ok.
    So because he has been minimodding, he is not allowed to help anyone ever again, is that what you’re implying?

Just because everyone is calling him a minimod I should be a sheep and follow them? No.
    I replied to OP’s and your response because i thought it was just super unnecessary to reply to LI0NES with a “stop minimodding”

And you’re calling me a bully? You told a guy he’s cringy and made fun of him by asking if he’s a undercover mod.

Maybe you can tell something about the gross out update? At least then you’ll have posted something of value.
    whocares

Question

Defending a random dude, because he was just saying what he and everyone else knew, whilst using a curse word = rude. ok.
    So because he has been minimodding, he is not allowed to help anyone ever again, is that what you’re implying?

Just because everyone is calling him a minimod I should be a sheep and follow them? No.
    I replied to OP’s and your response because i thought it was just super unnecessary to reply to LI0NES with a “stop minimodding”

And you’re calling me a bully? You told a guy he’s cringy and made fun of him by asking if he’s a undercover mod.

Maybe you can tell something about the gross out update? At least then you’ll have posted something of value.
    You still don’t understand the situation. You don’t knoe him. He is pretending to be a Moderator and working at Ubisoft. I am not here to say something about update. I was reading articles as usually until I found 2 idiots which are disturbing me. You’ll can’t understand what I mean and I’ll end in here.

You still don’t understand the situation. You don’t knoe him. He is pretending to be a Moderator and working at Ubisoft. I am not here to say something about update. I was reading articles as usually until I found 2 idiots which are disturbing me. You’ll can’t understand what I mean and I’ll end in here.
    Ah, I was pretty sure he just didn’t put the “They’re”
    Sorry for the “2 idiots” that disturbed you.
    Have fun reading your articles.
    whocares

Lesser Knight

They are tweaking the Gross out event 50% it would not happen this month 50% it would happen in the last week of this month, because tweaking takes a lot of days to finish

Hi op

the dveoloeprs are doing changes to the gross out event, how do I Know? Idk i'm just guessing need to sound smart you know
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

We will be implementing some changes in the Grossout event for sure basing it on the community's feedback and from the survey result. We want to make this feature more fun for everyone. So for now sit back and wait for the new and improved Grossout! I hope with less super gross items too

Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar

We will be implementing some changes in the Grossout event for sure basing it on the community's feedback and from the survey result. We want to make this feature more fun for everyone. So for now sit back and wait for the new and improved Grossout! I hope with less super gross items too
    Aw. Hope it won't take long to see the results.

And it is supposed to be "Gross-Out" actually. Don't butcher a perfectly good name.
    In-game name: Zierfandler

Also its too common.
    Are you really mini modding? For the past replies u did. All you did was teach someone who was wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Woa. Woa we have a Growtopian Code. Sssshh Calm down
    IGN: INVSIBILITY - Hey you need a friend or a person to talk or anything call me up, well not all the time but I try.

Tomorrow I want to change the world,Today I became wiser to change what I began

Never Open This!!!

Master Sorcerer

It would have been better if there was an announcement earlier that Gross Out isn't coming till it's been improved. It's been promoted as a monthly event and I'm annoyed that it isn't coming after looking forward to it since the last event.

This thread needs to be closed, i meant something else and this is just going viral.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post

thanks,

Minimod_353
    Why just get in dramma?

- - - Updated - - -

I try replying to all, some word may miss. One word can change the whole meaning and i forgot one, if your 100ish threads are remarks about others just try being constructive and well see what mistakes you will do. If you DONT know whats a hmuman, its made for making mistakes in that case it would be sad to say that your a total one. SORRY !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Are you really mini modding? For the past replies u did. All you did was teach someone who was wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Woa. Woa we have a Growtopian Code. Sssshh Calm down
    Just trying my best man
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

This was already answered by Nekorei. No need to attack people who are trying to help out.

Closing thread.