Thread: Can anyone give me an answer ?

Default Can anyone give me an answer ?

Key so why no legendary branches? Cuz rn guild will only be for profiting so the aspect of challenging and tokens was nice, just balancin events an more skilled ones could be nice.

But removing the legendary item, even if its bad, we can't feel special and say :man thats nice i participated the new clash i did so much points !

The other guy : Show legendary item

Me : **leaves world**

I dont want this to happen cuz now guild clashes will be less nicer due to the items being TRADEABLE.
    ow yeah haha starkos didnt said they was untrades but he said no litem so i guess no untradeables? Kinda sad.

P.S. dont make guild all RNG cuz really, we want some assurance about some prizes.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Key so why no legendary branches? Cuz rn guild will only be for profiting so the aspect of challenging and tokens was nice, just balancin events an more skilled ones could be nice.

But removing the legendary item, even if its bad, we can't feel special and say :man thats nice i participated the new clash i did so much points !

The other guy : Show legendary item

Me : **leaves world**

I dont want this to happen cuz now guild clashes will be less nicer due to the items being TRADEABLE.
    ow yeah haha starkos didnt said they was untrades but he said no litem so i guess no untradeables? Kinda sad.

P.S. dont make guild all RNG cuz really, we want some assurance about some prizes.
    What's RNG?
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ArtloS View Post
    What's RNG?
    Random Number Generator/Generated. Technically, it means luck-dependent. Ex: Surgery and crime fighting are examples of RNG-based events.
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

In this case, they have to make tradeable old Legendary Branches. I know that this idea will be unappreciated, but Guild Clashes had to be funny events for weekends, not a painful work. In game shouldn’t be unobtainable untrades. I am ok about unobtainable tradable items because those will be traded and traded so all can hold ‘em. Actually, Legendary Branch items are only unobtainable untradable items from game. Soon Legendary Wings will became too. This is a problem but not for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    In this case, they have to make tradeable old Legendary Branches. I know that this idea will be unappreciated, but Guild Clashes had to be funny events for weekends, not a painful work. In game shouldn’t be unobtainable untrades. I am ok about unobtainable tradable items because those will be traded and traded so all can hold ‘em. Actually, Legendary Branch items are only unobtainable untradable items from game. Soon Legendary Wings will became too. This is a problem but not for this thread.
    lol yes plssss i want gauntlet of elementzzz

Quote Originally Posted by IMPARATUL View Post
    If i owned any of these i would say hell na but im in a mind of someone who doesnt have it and can afford the next one. If you do guild events witouth profiting and no untradeables and the end it means that simply its for un and who would girnd to get unprofit right?

From my perspective we asked EVENTS being more skilled and not the PRIZE systhem being skilled.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch