Thread: My main concern with the new guild system.

Default My main concern with the new guild system.

My one main concern of the new guild system will be the overwhelming LACK of blocks that will come out of the clash.

It is no surprise that everybody was mad that so many good blocks were wasted because of how rare they are to obtain from clashes, and with only 4 events a season, that's an extremely little amount of blocks to go around. I'm talking about all of the extremely popular items such as thrones, royal beds, the tables and chairs, holographic mannequins, decorative blocks, sewer items, and more.

For the love of growtopia, please add a way to obtain these items outside of the miniscule amount obtained through guild clashes, perhaps a seasonal pack inside of the shop using gems, I feel every one of us can agree that these are some amazing blocks that are extremely rare and will only be rarer with this update, please add a new way to obtain them.

Leave your opinions on the matter down below, and as always thanks for reading.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Serf

Default Well yes but actually no

Well to be honest you can also argue that everyone wants these blocks because of how rare they are and that's why people try their hardest 4 times a year to obtain these items. I also think that if it was that easy to obtain certain items the items would lose meaning and value for people

Quote Originally Posted by Spill View Post
    Well to be honest you can also argue that everyone wants these blocks because of how rare they are and that's why people try their hardest 4 times a year to obtain these items. I also think that if it was that easy to obtain certain items the items would lose meaning and value for people
    Let's use these amazing and valuable blocks in our own world...
    Name:  design5.PNG
Views: 281
Size:  61.9 KB

This is something I quickly made in a world planner. Nothing too special, just playing around with them clash blocks.
    Let's calculate the cost of this castle. I'm going to be comparing finding them at their normal prices compared to BUYCASTLE... (the normal prices are rough estimates, not accurate, but close enough).
    - 38 Castle Stones placed: that's either 19wls or 38 wls.
    - 139 Castle Stone Background placed: 69.5wls or 139wls.
    - 2 Castle Chandeliers: 8wls or 40wls.
    - 3 Castle Doors: 6wls or 15wls.
    - 7 Royal Carpet: 7wls or 35wls.
    - 4 Banquet Tables: 20wls or 100wls.
    - 1 Overstuffed Vintage Leather Armchair: 6wls or 50wls.
    - 1 Articulated Reading Lamp: 1wl or 5wls.
    - 1 Bear Wall Mount: 1wl or 5wls.
    - 1 Royal Canopy Bed: 2wls or 10wls.
    - 2 Loaded Bookshelves: 8wls or 30wls.
    - 3 Iron Torches: 12wls or 30wls.
    - 2 Banquet Dining Chairs: 12wls or 50wls.

- total: 172wls or 547wls.
    The collective area of this structure is 162 blocks, which is roughly 3% of the entire world (162/5400).

For 3% of blocks placed (162 blocks), it can cost you from 172wls~ to 547wls~ for one simple structure... Larger structures would be thousands of blocks costing around 30dls to 60dls to flourish. That's insane. Realistically, it will take weeks to obtain plentiful amounts of blocks to even build this tiny structure, let alone a whole world, because it's all monopolised by a single BUY world.
    These blocks are here to be used, not by the insane <1%. When was the last time you saw a WOTD or an adventure/story world using these blocks? I don't mind decoration being 10wls each, but structure blocks like the Castle Stone & its background costing 1wl each - which are meant to be used in large quantities - when a whole built castle would cost 25dls~ to make... and that's an empty castle with no decor inside.

These blocks need to be rewarded in larger yields and have alternatives to earn them. I don't want to wait an entire year to obtain a couple hundred, that is if their prices drop, but probably won't with events coming once a month.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post

This is something I quickly made in a world planner. Nothing too special, just playing around with them clash blocks.
    Let's calculate the cost of this castle. I'm going to be comparing finding them at their normal prices compared to BUYCASTLE... (the normal prices are rough estimates, not accurate, but close enough).

The collective area of this structure is 162 blocks, which is roughly 3% of the entire world (162/5400).

For 3% of blocks placed (162 blocks), it can cost you from 172wls~ to 547wls~ for one simple structure... Larger structures would be thousands of blocks costing around 30dls to 60dls to flourish. That's insane. Realistically, it will take weeks to obtain plentiful amounts of blocks to even build this tiny structure, let alone a whole world, because it's all monopolised by a single BUY world.
    These blocks are here to be used, not by the insane <1%. When was the last time you saw a WOTD or an adventure/story world using these blocks? I don't mind decoration being 10wls each, but structure blocks like the Castle Stone & its background costing 1wl each - which are meant to be used in large quantities - when a whole built castle would cost 25dls~ to make... and that's an empty castle with no decor inside.

These blocks need to be rewarded in larger yields and have alternatives to earn them. I don't want to wait an entire year to obtain a couple hundred, that is if their prices drop, but probably won't with events coming once a month.
    oof but nice building tho

Changed My Forum Username to Kfbun
    IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

Thanks ItsEaglet for the Avatar

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

I don't clog up your loading screens by SHOWING the entire quote

The price of that is the TINIEST issue here. FINDING those blocks will be the actual problem
    IGN: MadameZ

This is exactly my point, these blocks are not only insanely expensive, but also impossible to find. Why would you guys waste so much effort developing s many amazing looking blocks if you are going to make them impossible to build with? That just seems stupid to me.

Perhaps make it farmable too. Guild Blocks are very versatile and to limit players from it is an insult. If they continue doing this with every other decent looking blocks, might as well shut down WOTD.

Banned

Lets make a legendary wizard world !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Perhaps make it farmable too. Guild Blocks are very versatile and to limit players from it is an insult. If they continue doing this with every other decent looking blocks, might as well shut down WOTD.
    You are very strange in a form of big agressivity and revenge upon growtopians what have they done to make you so angry?

Bumping This Up.

This is a very big concern indeed. Also if they are added to a gem pack in the store, it shouldn't be anything frugal like 50 blocks per 20,000 Gem Pack. These blocks should be large in terms of supply. For example, a 2,000 Gem Pack containing 50 of each type of Guild Block.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Master Sorcerer

These blocks are truly overwhelming in terms of availability and pricing. It would be nice if the blocks were to be more obtainable in a various amount of ways. Eventually once everyone buys them and starts using them all, these blocks will no longer exist technically. Not only does the blocks give aesthetic to the game but it gives more diversity so it be great if it could be more accessible.
    Love yourself.

SUPPORT MY WORLD BUYSORCERER.

What is Sorcerer? The best farmable.

i didnt read but nice building
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Quote Originally Posted by MadameZ View Post
    The price of that is the TINIEST issue here. FINDING those blocks will be the actual problem
    Wait...

people actually buy those???
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

What world planner is that cernodile?
    hi im snow how you doin?