Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Guys need help here I can't decide

  1. #1

    Default Guys need help here I can't decide

    Pls help me I can't decide whether I should sell my rayman and get a magplant so that I have 4 magplants and I can run 2 free bfg worlds at the same time. So how? Pls help tysm.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Pls help me I can't decide whether I should sell my rayman and get a magplant so that I have 4 magplants and I can run 2 free bfg worlds at the same time. So how? Pls help tysm.
    2 free bfg means you need to patrol 2 times at same time which is hard...
    My shots find their marks

    The ghost watches.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Pls help me I can't decide whether I should sell my rayman and get a magplant so that I have 4 magplants and I can run 2 free bfg worlds at the same time. So how? Pls help tysm.
    Also can you guys tell me an estimated cost to have 100 pepper farms?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    2 free bfg means you need to patrol 2 times at same time which is hard...
    Yea it's free so I don't have to really patrol it I can perhaps patrol between the 2 worlds every 5 mins but I can't decide cause both rayman and magplants are rising

  4. #4
    Squire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Pls help me I can't decide whether I should sell my rayman and get a magplant so that I have 4 magplants and I can run 2 free bfg worlds at the same time. So how? Pls help tysm.
    1 BFG is enough.But if you have admins that can run the bfg go ahead sell the rayman.Double the BFG,faster the profit.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jebs View Post
    But if you have admins that can run the bfg go ahead sell the rayman.Double the BFG,faster the profit.
    it is hard to do that ITS HARD TO FIND TRUSTED ADMIN YA KNOW
    My shots find their marks

    The ghost watches.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    it is hard to do that ITS HARD TO FIND TRUSTED ADMIN YA KNOW
    Yea ok but so what to do with the rayman? I currently have 3 mags and 1 rayman. What if I sell all the stuff and get the dls. What should I do with the dls?

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    929

    Default

    I agree with UkyoKuonji even if UkyoKuonji didn't say that you shouldn't do it or should I don't recommend you do that as it's hard to do 2 BFG at the same time.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Tried to make 1 free bfg with lots of FARMABLE stock for other players
    My shots find their marks

    The ghost watches.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Tried to make 1 free bfg with lots of FARMABLE stock for other players
    Ok but should I sell all mags and rayman then get the dls? But what am I going to do with the dls? And how much does it cost to have 100 pepper farms with bfg area?

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok but should I sell all mags and rayman then get the dls? But what am I going to do with the dls? And how much does it cost to have 100 pepper farms with bfg area?
    No why you need to sell all mag?? Then how you make a Free BFG without mag.. Im saying that it is wise you add more stock on your farmables if u have BFG world. And make 1 free bfg worlds instead of 2.. Because patrol 2 bfg world at same time is hard and hiring admin that trusted is hard to find on Growtopia. And idk about your rayman probably sell it to have stock for your bfg world..

    Idk if this happen but I believe some BFG owner selling gems by harvesting farmables tree
    My shots find their marks

    The ghost watches.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    No why you need to sell all mag?? Then how you make a Free BFG without mag.. Im saying that it is wise you add more stock on your farmables if u have BFG world. And make 1 free bfg worlds instead of 2.. Because patrol 2 bfg world at same time is hard and hiring admin that trusted is hard to find on Growtopia. And idk about your rayman probably sell it to have stock for your bfg world..

    Idk if this happen but I believe some BFG owner selling gems by harvesting farmables tree
    Ok tysm so I just deal with 3 mags then I keep rayman first ok can sure tysm. Btw what should I mass while bfg is open? Like the most profitable mass?

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok tysm so I just deal with 3 mags then I keep rayman first ok can sure tysm. Btw what should I mass while bfg is open? Like the most profitable mass?
    Im not expert on that sorry..

    My shots find their marks

    The ghost watches.

  13. #13

    Default

    Guys, can someone tell me whether magplants and rayman are going to keep rising after harvest fest?

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Iamroi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Kidnapped
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Well, you need 6 magplants if you want 2 bfg at a time. But if you only have 4, then just harvest 1k or half of your seed or when block drops. Then just open the other free bfg (while your 1st free bfg is open), then go to the other free bfg and do the same.
    Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
    Currently quitted.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamroi View Post
    Well, you need 6 magplants if you want 2 bfg at a time. But if you only have 4, then just harvest 1k or half of your seed or when block drops. Then just open the other free bfg (while your 1st free bfg is open), then go to the other free bfg and do the same.
    Ok ty but is magplants and rayman gonna rise? Like after harvest fest? And also should I quit bfg after harvest fest and do something else? If I should, what should I do to make profit? Tysm

  16. #16

    Default

    I think is going to rise a bit more. Then it may drop a bit after harvest fest
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Eutimio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Pls help me I can't decide whether I should sell my rayman and get a magplant so that I have 4 magplants and I can run 2 free bfg worlds at the same time. So how? Pls help tysm.
    If I were you, I would buy 3 magplants and run bfg one at a time only. The reason is that 2 magplants per world is so tiring, I have tried it before. Also, I don't like breaking blocks now that I am at where I am. But if you can spend hours each day to break blocks, you can try going for 3 magplants and 1 rayman.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Also can you guys tell me an estimated cost to have 100 pepper farms?
    I don't know why you want to have 100 farms but I am certain that 10 alone will kill you. Each pepper farm can be farmed every other day, so having 100 farms will make the 95% of it waiting to get harvested most of the time.

    But since you asked if you can fit 2400 seeds in you farm here is your overall cost.
    15 wls for each full plat farm (I just made this number up, I'm pretty sure it's cheap) * 100 = 15 DL
    2400 seeds * 100 = 240,000 seeds
    2400 seeds (200/6) = 72 wls
    72 dl if you have 100 farms.
    72 dl + 15 dl = 87 dls is the cheapest you have.

    Just make 10 farms lmao
    IGN: Eutimio

    Discord: Eutimio#0415

    Instagram: @Eutimio_GT


    My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •