Thread: Can we please get an explanation on pet battles?!

Default Can we please get an explanation on pet battles?!

We haven’t gotten new pet battle abilities since January of last year, and it was even all of the pets in that update. We haven’t gotten any buffs or nerfs, no new updates to be feature besides like 3 or 4 items from pet trainers and a new use for the dragon statue.

Are you guys waiting to update them all at once? Can you guys not think of any ideas?

I really want to know since pet battles is a great feature that requires skill, in fact ONLY requires skill. (Yes there’s broken sets and metas but nerf them. Buff other things)

If you can’t think of abilities add stats, add some really creative skills that have like a paragraph of effects.

Ex. If pet attacked by fire skill. Do this. If attacked by a air skill do this, if attacked by a water skill do this, if attacked by a earth skill do this.
    Last edited by Spyroboy; 06-21-2019 at 01:19 PM.

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    We haven’t gotten new pet battle abilities since January of last year, and it was even all of the pets in that update. We haven’t gotten any buffs or nerfs, no new updates to be feature besides like 3 or 4 items from pet trainers and a new use for the dragon statue.

Are you guys waiting to update them all at once? Can you think of any ideas?

I really want to know since pet battles is a great feature that requires skill, in fact ONLY requires skill. (Yes there’s broken sets and metas but nerf them. Buff other things)

If you can’t think of abilities at stats, add some really creative skills that have like a paragraph of effects.

Ex. If pet attacked by fire skill. Do this. If attacked by a air skill do this, if attacked by a water skill do this, if attacked by a earth skill do this.
    i agree, also can you revive tournament because you already fixed pandemic (i think? i had stopped playing when the update came out and i dont see any complaints so I'd say so) and I'd say tournament should be next in line. tournament is fun when it's legit, not when you're spending 10 mins to find a matchup only to lose on the leaderboards to kids with alts. perhaps adding new abilities to pets will gather some attention to help revive tournament. ik tournament wasn't the main focus of this thread, but i think that would be a major side effect of what spyroboy suggested and if you look into this you might as well look into fixing tournament as well
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

Lesser Knight

Pet battling is a problem right now, but due to its lack of demand (if it has ANY demand at all) and because it shouldn't be even close to the priorities that Ubisoft desperately needs to work on, we're not seeing much action.
    Been playing for 3 years. Still broke.
    But I'm getting there.
    GrowID: TheEBBGaming

Pet battle sucks
    Last time I made one for like 60 wls
    it sucked easily destroyed
    Sold for 15wls
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:73
    I like anything related to anime/japan
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/ccf82aba...78wpo1_500.gif

Quote Originally Posted by lightvolts View Post
    Pet battle sucks
    Last time I made one for like 60 wls
    it sucked easily destroyed
    Sold for 15wls
    I fell ya bruh ooh wait, you make ice calf for pet battle, its trash !! #run
    Hey!

Bump. We need answers

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post

Are you guys waiting to update them all at once? Can you guys not think of any ideas?

If you can’t think of abilities add stats, add some really creative skills that have like a paragraph of effects.

Not really skill. I know someone who almost wins them who is named mffmfm that use the same deck over and over and sell it to people to profit. This is not skill if you have the best decks cuz you simply follow how they work like a pokemon fight. A leaf will allways or almmost allways loose vs fire no exception so wait for this.
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 107
    BUY+ : Sold buyfrozenstone (47dls)
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo)

Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

#WeWantLBranch

i think petbattle will be fixed cuz the pandemic was balanced

Bumping. If we have to we (the community) will make abilities

I AGREE THEY MUST MAKE UPDATE!!!

I added some Tournament revamp suggestions for PAW... I can add some of the suggestions from here as well. Let's hope those will approved and make it to PAW.

i don't understand pet battles lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​

Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I added some Tournament revamp suggestions for PAW... I can add some of the suggestions from here as well. Let's hope those will approved and make it to PAW.
    When will the paw megathread get updated? Curious
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    You didn’t answer our question. Why didn’t we get any new abilities since Jan 2018 and not even all pets in that update have abilities.

But it’s nice to see pet battles will get some love this PAW!