Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How many fuel packs do I need?

  1. #1

    Default How many fuel packs do I need?

    Title says it all. I just wanted to know how many fuel packs is needed when I use sorrows to harvest about 40k chand seeds

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard SwordsGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Clover Kingdom
    Posts
    194

    Default

    I really don't recommend using fuel packs for chands, but I think it 7-9k will do.
    SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordsGT View Post
    I really don't recommend using fuel packs for chands, but I think it 7-9k will do.
    Ok tysm but why don't u recommend using fuels for chands?

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    GROWTOPIA
    Posts
    226

    Default

    i dont think you profit alot from using sorrow on farmables.
    QUITTED FOR STUDIES.

    #UNBANOURBITELORD

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard SwordsGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Clover Kingdom
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok tysm but why don't u recommend using fuels for chands?
    Because the double block drop effect from the sorrow might activate when you harvest with a tree that only has 1 block. Only for my experience tho XD
    SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordsGT View Post
    Because the double block drop effect from the sorrow might activate when you harvest with a tree that only has 1 block. Only for my experience tho XD
    Oh lols xD tysm. Btw any chand seed sellers? I buying tons dropped in world ty

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    441

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Title says it all. I just wanted to know how many fuel packs is needed when I use sorrows to harvest about 40k chand seeds
    It has a 10% chance of activating, so you'll need 4k of them. I'd suggest to get a bit more, like 4,5k.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    534

    Default

    4-5k, chance is %10
    I got my Alien from area 51 raid!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •