Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: What do you think about me?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default What do you think about me?

    Hello everyone, I would like to know what do you think about me?

    Especially in the last days, I saw many of you hate me. Some of you may like me.
    I want to about your honest opinion on me everything how I act am I good to you?

    Also, If anyone wants to add me in-game msg me my name is BEAJ
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to know what do you think about me?

    Especially in the last days, I saw many of you hate me. Some of you may like me.
    I want to about your honest opinion on me everything how I act am I good to you?

    Also, If anyone wants to add me in-game msg me my name is BEAJ

    You’re a really nice And cool forumer. Plus you post a lot. You also make a lot of fun and interesting threads. 10/10 forumer

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    You’re a really nice And cool forumer. Plus you post a lot. You also make a lot of fun and interesting threads. 10/10 forumer
    Well, I call that a legendary rating, holy! Would you like to be friends in-game? If so message me, my name is BEAJ
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Excellent, I love this let's not be friends with anyone.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Mobile Legends ._.
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Neutral......

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Neutral......
    なぜ教えて, 私は知りたいです
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer topazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Moo Moo Meadows
    Posts
    3,126

    Default

    Is this “hatred” you speak of is related to the forumer meetup dispute that you were in?

    If so, you should chin up. Nobody hates you for a single dispute. As long as you haven’t done anything incredibly stupid or out of the ordinary, hardly anyone’s going to notice, remember, or even care.

    Personally, I don’t have any strong opinions of you. You just seem like a normal person trying to go about their day to day life, which is completely respectable.
    Look forward and move on
    Art Instagram

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    Is this “hatred” you speak of is related to the forumer meetup dispute that you were in?

    If so, you should chin up. Nobody hates you for a single dispute. As long as you haven’t done anything incredibly stupid or out of the ordinary, hardly anyone’s going to notice, remember, or even care.

    Personally, I don’t have any strong opinions of you. You just seem like a normal person trying to go about their day to day life, which is completely respectable.
    Well actually no, some old forumers are ok with me to host meetups cuz I was good in that work.

    Well about the hate, I am accustomed to it. So yeah I don’t care but I would like to know why do they hate.

    I mean to hate someone without a reason, I call that brainless so just let me know.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,836

    Default

    Yea, sorry, don’t really like you. I’m sure many people dislike me as well. It’s just my personality is a bit strong and I get pissed off when you dissed my bro Joshie

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer boyinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    699

    Default

    you're ok ig
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​


    Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Sure I might add you in the game later.

    Plus. Did you make this thread because of that one forumer that keeps being rude to you? (Not singling out anybody).

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    Sure I might add you in the game later.

    Plus. Did you make this thread because of that one forumer that keeps being rude to you? (Not singling out anybody).
    Nah, I made this cuz I wanted to learn something. Out of nowhere a lot of forumers hate me somehow.
    But they better sit down before I come
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Donut Earth
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    you probably live in Turkish Cyprus not Greeks
    .-...---.-.-....-.----......---.-.-.-.-----.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    you probably live in Turkish Cyprus, not Greeks
    The place I live, It's called KKTC or TRNC. But I usually go to the other side, we have nothing here we don't even have McDonald's or any other famous stuff cause of embargo.
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer xBeStGeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Im my house
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    Ur good but not too good id say around 7.3/10
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

    Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    12,236

    Default

    Considering your fairly recent join date, I don't really know you well enough yet to form a proper opinion.


    Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

    #FireAncient founder

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Considering your fairly recent join date, I don't really know you well enough yet to form a proper opinion.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don't play this game anymore
    I was LightX
    Discord: Light#2237
    Pet Rock Server (Rocky's Hangout): https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealLightX/
    http://steamsignature.com/profile/en...8854601404.png

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Considering your fairly recent join date, I don't really know you well enough yet to form a proper opinion.
    Well, I know you from 2016. Still no one remembers me
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Locked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,680

    Default

    I remember you, you are that guy who started the thread about banning your account so that hacker can't get in right?

    Yeah, now you are good, but you were bad.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Guides

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    I remember you, you are that guy who started the thread about banning your account so that hacker can't get in right?

    Yeah, now you are good, but you were bad.
    No, I never got hacked. I only complained about getting banned from forums.

    I am the one who supports banned players but I don’t get banned
    I’m like commentator, I review everything. I keep archives about banned players or cases
    Click to join our lovely discord server Forumers United

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •