Thread: Identifying Auto-Farmers

Default Identifying Auto-Farmers

I own a free BFG and was wondering how can you tell if someone is auto farming. I don't want to get nuked. So Yeah. Thanks

If it's password door or something and they can get back inside then just pull/kick or whatever

If it's like steam door setup then every once in a while tell them to do a specific set of actions and change it for each player
    ex: tell player one to jump and say hi, player two to do /fp, player 3 to cry, etc
    It's a lot of work but it's almost foolproof unless they're monitoring it and disable/can move around while performing the actions
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Banned

Or just pull them fp

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by DerpNPurp View Post
    I own a free BFG and was wondering how can you tell if someone is auto farming. I don't want to get nuked. So Yeah. Thanks
    Hello, DerpNPurp!

I have seen some owners are doing that: You can pull who is auto farming, if you want to check. If anyone still breaks up and puts again in again, then try report and ban him from world. That's all I know.

Have a good weekend!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DerpNPurp View Post
    My mags recently got scammed by tinasutrisno but how I used to check who was auto farming was by saying hello to everyone and expecting a reply or turning off the magplant and zooming out to see if anyone is still breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by realfantm View Post
    My mags recently got scammed by tinasutrisno but how I used to check who was auto farming was by saying hello to everyone and expecting a reply or turning off the magplant and zooming out to see if anyone is still breaking.
    Hey that last one was smart. +rep

ok im thankful i found this thread lol
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

I spotted two bots for my friend in his bfg world. I didn't have access, so they didn't suspect I was suspicious of them. I would then say hey (insert their name here) and if they didn't respond I would plant trees in their chambers and they would just try to place peppers on the growing trees and punch them, but not enough to destroy the trees, so I knew they were bots. Then I'd just msg my friend and he'd ban them or pull them for further testing.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE