Thread: Help me pursue this P.A.W suggestion , please.

Default Help me pursue this P.A.W suggestion , please.

First of all I would say please do not judge me in anyway , if you feel offended , please don't criticize and just leave this post .

1.[Hall Of The Beloved ( idk what name should i put lol )] Community tabs isn't enough , Growtopia should also add this hall which basically records down all the Content Creators in the past & present , why should we be adding this ? Because MOST LIKELY ( I DID NOT SAID NO ) some content creators might be forgotten in the game and they will always feel special .

2.[Content Creator Items / Appreciation] Basically like the Pcats mask , but this is for the content creators , content creators would be able to make a personal ( the same system as mods item ) item that wouldn't be tradeable nor dropable for their appreciation in the game

3.[Make the content creator's Awesome-O-Matic drops 1 block each time] This would prevent some content creators from only posting giveaways posts on their social medias after the blocks and Awesome-O-Matic are released .

I think you got the idea ? Hope you guys help me share this and thanks

Pcats mask is droppable and tradable.

Content creators shouldn't be able to get their own personal items, I mean it doesn't make sense. Epic Quests exist for a reason.
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by JunjiePro View Post
    First of all I would say please do not judge me in anyway , if you feel offended , please don't criticize and just leave this post .

1.[Hall Of The Beloved ( idk what name should i put lol )] Community tabs isn't enough , Growtopia should also add this hall which basically records down all the Content Creators in the past & present , why should we be adding this ? Because MOST LIKELY ( I DID NOT SAID NO ) some content creators might be forgotten in the game and they will always feel special .

2.[Content Creator Items / Appreciation] Basically like the Pcats mask , but this is for the content creators , content creators would be able to make a personal ( the same system as mods item ) item that wouldn't be tradeable nor dropable for their appreciation in the game

3.[Make the content creator's Awesome-O-Matic drops 1 block each time] This would prevent some content creators from only posting giveaways posts on their social medias after the blocks and Awesome-O-Matic are released .

I think you got the idea ? Hope you guys help me share this and thanks
    Hello, JunjiePro!

We can call it feedback. We have nothing to do on this forum about this. The best thing is to send it to the support mail.

Have a good weekend!

Imo content creators should've never been given their own tradable blocks. It doesn't benefit anyone other than the sneaky ones who giveaway to their alts and the people who recieve them and resell for a ton of dls. Instead, they should've been given something like a one time untradable hoodie
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by BxK View Post
    Hello, JunjiePro!

We can call it feedback. We have nothing to do on this forum about this. The best thing is to send it to the support mail.

Have a good weekend!
    Hello BxK!

Thats why its placed in "Suggestion Box" we can give our feedback and devs will sometimes take a look at our suggestions, sending to support would be no use as they are a whole different team from the development team.

Under the order of the growtopia forum secret service group.

I hereby shame you for false mini-modding.

Goodbye nubdar_294
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Imo content creators should've never been given their own tradable blocks. It doesn't benefit anyone other than the sneaky ones who giveaway to their alts and the people who recieve them and resell for a ton of dls. Instead, they should've been given something like a one time untradable hoodie
    Exactly , thats why they should be given a unique item that is untradeble or smth called content creator cape idk

content creators dont need personal item or a content creator item, all content creators dont need to be featured. what's important is that they create content for growtopia, end.

this should be the last time that awesome-o-matics shall exist
    I am not gay but my IGN is jimizgay