Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Solution for casino

  1. #1

    Post Solution for casino

    maybe I am not the first person to propose this idea, but I have a proposal to overcome casino by deactivating casino items such as roulette wheels that cannot be spinned

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    To your lovely heart
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Good idea but they can use other methods I think for doing casinos other than roulette wheels... But still, good idea.
    Appreciate all of your efforts and if you lose, try again with a bigger shot.

    thanks for reading this, have a good day!
    I do some animations on my YT Channel: RedyMeosjin

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    53

    Default

    why would you use a casino wheel you can't spin
    Royal Lock Shop Owners: Omae Wa Mou Shindeirou
    Literally Everyone: Nani

    Leave like for peepo


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Forums
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago View Post
    why would you use a casino wheel you can't spin
    For decoration, maybe?

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Mobile Legends ._.
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ondonz View Post
    maybe I am not the first person to propose this idea, but I have a proposal to overcome casino by deactivating casino items such as roulette wheels that cannot be spinned
    How about you can spin but no number shows up to your spin
    READ THIS LOL

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer boyinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    656

    Default

    interesting..............................
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​


    Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TheJackerino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK/Egypt
    Posts
    533

    Default

    I think that's a solution for a single method of doing casinos and not casinos as a whole. People will definitely find other means to host them.

    That, plus roulette wheels weren't made for casinos, just like the drop button wasn't made for drop games, so removing their function isn't exactly ideal, in my opinion.
    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Beyond
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackjeff01 View Post
    I think that's a solution for a single method of doing casinos and not casinos as a whole. People will definitely find other means to host them.

    That, plus roulette wheels weren't made for casinos, just like the drop button wasn't made for drop games, so removing their function isn't exactly ideal, in my opinion.
    Yep, removing those items won't actually effect casino almost at all. This has been suggested many times in the past, so yeah...
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Mobile Legends ._.
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Yep, removing those items won't actually effect casino almost at all. This has been suggested many times in the past, so yeah...
    Yep

    Btw you dont have to worry anymore.. Mods already banned most of casino world..
    Many scammer are now afraid to host casino world
    READ THIS LOL

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    many have suggested this and it wont shut down casinos, theres like tons of ways for example, the one with breaking chands and most gems wins

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard ArtloS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ondonz View Post
    maybe I am not the first person to propose this idea, but I have a proposal to overcome casino by deactivating casino items such as roulette wheels that cannot be spinned
    They can use farmable. Like this:
    - Seed = win
    - 1 Gems = 1
    - Block = lose
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.


    Click here to read my suggestion!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer ZStepXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    bruh
    Posts
    847

    Default

    i think keeping addicted gamblers in growtopia is better than having them play off their real life money lol.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Not a good idea. Anyway, one of the devs has already confirmed that they will not be removing any casino related item feature.



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •