Thread: *Sigh

Lesser Wizard

Post *Sigh

There are so many inspirational materials online
    But not many people know how to convert them into cool builds (Ik this may sounds stereotypical)

- - - Updated - - -

Current WOTD attempts are a bit disappointing...Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    But not many people know how to convert them into cool builds (Ik this may sounds stereotypical)

- - - Updated - - -

In terms of design, there will never be a limit as to how many unique things can be created. There will always be new block combinations, house designs, terrain shape... you get where I’m going.

It’s the world’s in-game mechanics that are becoming more and more repetitive nowadays. Now I’m not saying that design isn’t either, but it seems like almost every world has the same general “recipe” if you will. A small story that nobody reads anyways, a lot of parkour, and other little challenges for players to overcome.

I myself have been guilty of this. I’m more of a design guy, myself. So most of my worlds are mainly focused on the design, and I worry about the other stuff as I go along. If you’ve ever read a storyline in one of my worlds, you’ll find that it starts out decently, but lacks any genuine development. This is something I aim to improve on, but making a good story is a long, tedious process. I’m no BrayBrick225, either.

I agree with your point, though. There’s always tools available for inspiration. I believe that people should definitely reach out more and experiment with this.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Well everything is expensive so that’s not surprising at all. 50wls ain’t even enough to test out prototypes.

What do you mean?

Images or world planners? I didn't get what you meant by "online" resources.

If so, there are so many amazing builders who are taking their time with worlds. World building is fun, we just have to get others to see it as builders themselves see it. Building can be as fun as other activities in Growtopia. We just have to get more people to see it. The more the merrier, all in the name of more elaborate builds.

Also wrong sub-forum.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that building a world can sometimes be quite difficult. But if your having troubles just because you feel like you want to plan your world somewhere else before begining to build it, to reduce chances of completely messing up and loosing a ton of worldlocks, then i would recomend you download a world planner for growtopia. Its free from the playstore and a good way to plan before you build.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing will happen if the builders/upcoming builder know it aint worth a risk converting such amazing looking materials from online to a game like this.

On gt, its more of "ugh, do i have to farm all day and wait for years in order to form a majestic 100 by 54 world size that will decay popularity in less than a week???"

Now i get your point about "sigh, what a mere 20k players that mainly consists of kids can do to do that thing...?". Well in short, it lacks on everything for them to try it out.

Everyone can improve and learn newfound skills, but to a game like this, its impossible if youre starting off fresh nor midway through rich.
    //include <istream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */

# cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;

Lesser Wizard

Arrow Explain

Ugh! idk how to explain this more clearly

This image,for instance:
    Name:  Image_example.png
Views: 33
Size:  157.0 KB

Can you convert it into a mainworld build in Growtopia?

So maybe this is what i initially trying to post about:

"The WOTDs Nowdays are getting worse
    there are so many images (even if it's a real life photograph)on the internet that can be turn into cool builds in Growtopia
    but most players dont know ....sigh*"

P.S. Most mainworlds use excessive amounts of pillars which makes the whole design ugly ASF

Ugh! idk how to explain this more clearly

This image,for instance:
    Name:  Image_example.png
Views: 33
Size:  157.0 KB

Can you convert it into a mainworld build in Growtopia?

So maybe this is what i initially trying to post about:

"The WOTDs Nowdays are getting worse
    there are so many images (even if it's a real life photograph)on the internet that can be turn into cool builds in Growtopia
    but most players dont know ....sigh*"

P.S. Most mainworlds use excessive amounts of pillars which makes the whole design ugly ASF
    You shouldn’t be looking at the WOTD list for inspirations. WOTDs are all your typical parkour worlds.