Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAW ( Forumers appreciation week )

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you, it's just about the new sign-up stuff who just wants to meet mods and beg them for photo.
    That would ruin forums but still thanks for reply
    It would work out eventually if they hire/promote more people (QUALIFIED) to be a Forum Guardian just to control the flood of those nonsense threads that they might put up. Every problem has a solution. It wouldn't necessarily ruin forums, in fact, the pros outweigh the cons on this one. At least with that idea, we'll have other opinions to read and more creative people to add in our forum family that would be suggesting their own thoughts about the game's updates.

Maybe they should add the forumer status only to those who have Master Sorcerer status in the forums?
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by ArtloS View Post
    Maybe they should add the forumer status only to those who have Master Sorcerer status in the forums?
    No, I don't want the forums to become a spamming place.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Lesser Wizard ImmaCerealKillerGT's Avatar

This suggestion has been keeping my mind busy for a long time. So here I am, recommending this week.
    This week should be before or after in-game PAW week. In this week, there should be meetups held by the Ubisoft staff and the moderators.

There should be a party for forumers especially fun events for them. This event will make the forumers delighted and make some forumers play the game.

There should be new features and updates for the forums which are suggested by the forumers.
    Especially themes group chats or any kind, the forumers should suggest their ideas in this thread.

I hope all of you like this idea, this type of week would be very cool. This event will help the forumers socialize and have fun together.

Recommend your ideas here (any type of feature, an addition which should be added to forums)!
    I like this one. Less "OMG MOD" but more "OMG THIS GUY CREATED THIS ITEM!"
    ACCOUNT: GodApollyon
    Hello there.

Ok, nice idea but probably a bit hard to implement
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    Ok, nice idea but probably a bit hard to implement
    Not that hard tho, It's just a week for us.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    What if FAW player get unique name for that day the player use Forum name instead their IGN. And add a world like LegendaryMountain but for forumer. Just like LegendaryMountain you can only enter forumer world if you are Forumer.You cant join if you not an official forumer.

Hope you get it cause Im hard to explain lol.
    i understand, would definitely be a good idea. if OP's system gets implemented, i can foresee a bunch of minimods and people who joined for the sole purpose of meeting with mods. Not that there's anything wrong with new forumers, its just that i don't think they'll be very healthy to the forums if they join for ""exclusive"" meeting with mods. Perhaps there could be a 200 post limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I agree with you, it's just about the new sign-up stuff who just wants to meet mods and beg them for photo.
    That would ruin forums but still thanks for reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentlel View Post
    It would work out eventually if they hire/promote more people (QUALIFIED) to be a Forum Guardian just to control the flood of those nonsense threads that they might put up. Every problem has a solution. It wouldn't necessarily ruin forums, in fact, the pros outweigh the cons on this one. At least with that idea, we'll have other opinions to read and more creative people to add in our forum family that would be suggesting their own thoughts about the game's updates.
    this essentially ^^^^
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism