Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAW ( Forumers appreciation week )

Default FAW ( Forumers appreciation week )

This suggestion has been keeping my mind busy for a long time. So here I am, recommending this week.
    This week should be before or after in-game PAW week. In this week, there should be meetups held by the Ubisoft staff and the moderators.

There should be a party for forumers especially fun events for them. This event will make the forumers delighted and make some forumers play the game.

There should be new features and updates for the forums which are suggested by the forumers.
    Especially themes group chats or any kind, the forumers should suggest their ideas in this thread.

I hope all of you like this idea, this type of week would be very cool. This event will help the forumers socialize and have fun together.

Recommend your ideas here (any type of feature, an addition which should be added to forums)!
    Join Forumers United, Join now!
    IGN: BEAJ Discord: Toby#4000
    Visit ForumersUnited Today!

seems cool. Plus we could have a more organized discussion about the game without anybody going "OMG MOD MOD" and being a good representative of the growtopia community.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    seems cool. Plus we could have a more organized discussion about the game without anybody going "OMG MOD MOD" and being a good representative of the growtopia community.
    We also need to edit forums like we can edit our profile page like our own pages. Not everyone wants the eye-hurting background

When Ubisoft add this on us.

[FORUM] MediaZeus (wrench)

IGN: 1NB4

If you see someone with the MediaZeus name Ingame,it's not me. I changed my name to 1NB4!

My new forum account! Please click me !

Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post

Looks like a cool idea!

Oo and if we would have party with mods and all would hear it only at forums, then people would want come at forums and see and then maybe join us. We really need get people from game in here too. Most of players doesn't know any gt news cause they don't use forums. But if we find way to get most of players here, then things would go in better direction. No fake news, no rumors and so on. So yeah, i want this!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Oo and if we would have party with mods and all would hear it only at forums, then people would want come at forums and see and then maybe join us. We really need get people from game in here too. Most of players doesn't know any gt news cause they don't use forums. But if we find way to get most of players here, then things would go in better direction. No fake news, no rumors and so on. So yeah, i want this!
    Yes, especially about the news, for example about the BFG rule, 50% of the community still has no idea about the rule

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Yes, especially about the news, for example about the BFG rule, 50% of the community still has no idea about the rule
    yeah and if there would be some special reason why people should use forums, they would. Maybe even monthly mod meetings, would maybe work, if mods would advertise this in game. They could say that they announce at forums world name and time just day before meeting is or 2 days before, so people would need read forums often, not just once a month.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Bumpylerasco!

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    This suggestion has been keeping my mind busy for a long time. So here I am, recommending this week.
    This week should be before or after in-game PAW week. In this week, there should be meetups held by the Ubisoft staff and the moderators.

There should be a party for forumers especially fun events for them. This event will make the forumers delighted and make some forumers play the game.

There should be new features and updates for the forums which are suggested by the forumers.
    Especially themes group chats or any kind, the forumers should suggest their ideas in this thread.

I hope all of you like this idea, this type of week would be very cool. This event will help the forumers socialize and have fun together.

Recommend your ideas here (any type of feature, an addition which should be added to forums)!
    Good idea, but if it does get implemented in game, I hope they wont make it way too special, after all we are still regular growtopians, except we know stuff the rest of gt dont.

Problem tho, if this does gets implemented, a whole ton of people will join the forums just to meet mods in the party. But, I still think this is a good idea uwu.
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post

i think thats not a very good idea. That would be too OP, content creators even dont have [CREATOR], so this may cause a civil war.
    DA REAL TYPO MAZTAHH
    Crazy Builders Member !
    Info

Quote Originally Posted by Dnoxz View Post
    i think thats not a very good idea. That would be too OP, content creators even dont have [CREATOR], so this may cause a civil war.
    A civil war in game but, guys seriously. No ideas?
    I mean for forumers any group chats this was suggested a lot,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    Good idea, but if it does get implemented in game, I hope they wont make it way too special, after all we are still regular growtopians, except we know stuff the rest of gt dont.

Problem tho, if this does gets implemented, a whole ton of people will join the forums just to meet mods in the party. But, I still think this is a good idea uwu.
    You are absolutely true at that point. There would be implausibly rise on forum posts and accounts.

But If there would be a thread in forums which only registered uses can see, this would look great we would have some kind of party week.

Still some forumers don’t play the game, they enjoy their time by helping and supporting the community at forums, they deserve this week

Any ideas? Bumpylerasco!

It would actually make more people join this forum if such thing will be implemented. It won't have to be more special than it is with PAW, but something interesting and fascinating that forumers would remember. Players shouldn't get some sort of benefits to boost their wealth as it's point would be celebration and not anything else.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 47
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613

this will encourage more players to be a forumer
    I am not gay but my IGN is jimizgay

What if FAW player get unique name for that day the player use Forum name instead their IGN. And add a world like LegendaryMountain but for forumer. Just like LegendaryMountain you can only enter forumer world if you are Forumer.You cant join if you not an official forumer.

Hope you get it cause Im hard to explain lol.
    My shots find their marks

The ghost watches.

cool idea, i like it.
    真の幸福を達成.

Most of the in-game rules, update discussions, in-game suggestions, and other kinds of discussed activities which would either benefit or negatively impact the game's future are mostly held here in the forums and I believe that almost more than half of the playerbase has no voice in it.

Therefore, making this event happen in game would encourage more players to sign up to the forums as they are still maybe unaware or maybe not informed that there is this thing called "Growtopia Forums". After all, GT forums is made to help us collaborate each other's thoughts and ideas about the game, all the while talking about things outside of the game (Socializing). It also became a pathway to suggestions that could be implemented in game to make us more efficient with our day-to-day activities.

What makes us different from a normal growtopian player is that we have access to voice out our own opinions and problems about the game, meanwhile leaving the rest of the playerbase to rely on future updates that they could've somehow suggested some of their own ideas.

TLDR; It's a good idea. It's a positive encouragement, not only to the normal gt players, but also adds a shoutout factor to forumers alike for constantly giving developers feedbacks and suggestions on how to make the quality of life in-game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post
    Most of the in-game rules, update discussions, in-game suggestions, and other kinds of discussed activities which would either benefit or negatively impact the game's future are mostly held here in the forums and I believe that almost more than half of the playerbase has no voice in it.

Therefore, making this event happen in game would encourage more players to sign up to the forums as they are still maybe unaware or maybe not informed that there is this thing called "Growtopia Forums". After all, GT forums is made to help us collaborate each other's thoughts and ideas about the game, all the while talking about things outside of the game (Socializing). It also became a pathway to suggestions that could be implemented in game to make us more efficient with our day-to-day activities.

What makes us different from a normal growtopian player is that we have access to voice out our own opinions and problems about the game, meanwhile leaving the rest of the playerbase to rely on future updates that they could've somehow suggested some of their own ideas.

TLDR; It's a good idea. It's a positive encouragement, not only to the normal gt players, but also adds a shoutout factor to forumers alike for constantly giving developers feedbacks and suggestions on how to make the quality of life in-game better.
    +11111111111111111111111111111
    I am not gay but my IGN is jimizgay

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post

Therefore, making this event happen in game would encourage more players to sign up to the forums as they are still maybe unaware or maybe not informed that there is this thing called "Growtopia Forums". After all, GT forums is made to help us collaborate with each other's thoughts and ideas about the game, all the while talking about things outside of the game (Socializing). It also became a pathway to suggestions that could be implemented in game to make us more efficient with our day-to-day activities.

TLDR; It's a good idea. It's positive encouragement, not only to the normal gt players, but also adds a shoutout factor to forumers alike for constantly giving developers feedbacks and suggestions on how to make the quality of life in-game better.
    Yeah, I agree with you, it's just about the new sign-up stuff who just wants to meet mods and beg them for photo.
    That would ruin forums but still thanks for reply