Thread: Well I Got Hacked (And Saved)

Default Well I Got Hacked (And Saved)

So I was just gonna check to see how the sales were doing in my buy world before sleeping. Well I came on, I saw that I relogged after disconnecting, I figured theres no problem. Server has been bad today. Went to my friend, but the disconnection wouldn’t stop. I told him about it, he just happened to mention I was still in the world, doing absolutely nothing at all. I thought that my account must have been compromised. Also increased my suspicion that servers were crap today.

Well, I got alarmed, and as a safety measure changed my password as fast as I could, but still slow becuase the site was as slow as the server, if not more. Quickly changed my password, Thought it was gone now, but no, apparently, the hacker had access to my email somehow, and requested a rechange of password, I got the notification, and this time really panicked. Went to see a guide on how to change gmail pass, with minor bumps along the way, changed that. Still scared, changed my gt pass again. And whew, saved. I turned on VPN, in case and it turned out that there was a temporary ban on my account caused by a darpiano7, but it seemed that was VPN problem and I turned it off.

Wonder why the person was afking there, he took nothing (or so I think so) and it looked like he was trying to troll me. Well I figured the VPN was to blame so I deleted it. But whew, my legs was shaking quite badly.

Thank god

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    So I was just gonna check to see how the sales were doing in my buy world before sleeping. Well I came on, I saw that I relogged after disconnecting, I figured theres no problem. Server has been bad today. Went to my friend, but the disconnection wouldn’t stop. I told him about it, he just happened to mention I was still in the world, doing absolutely nothing at all. I thought that my account must have been compromised. Also increased my suspicion that servers were crap today.

Well, I got alarmed, and as a safety measure changed my password as fast as I could, but still slow becuase the site was as slow as the server, if not more. Quickly changed my password, Thought it was gone now, but no, apparently, the hacker had access to my email somehow, and requested a rechange of password, I got the notification, and this time really panicked. Went to see a guide on how to change gmail pass, with minor bumps along the way, changed that. Still scared, changed my gt pass again. And whew, saved. I turned on VPN, in case and it turned out that there was a temporary ban on my account caused by a darpiano7, but it seemed that was VPN problem and I turned it off.

Wonder why the person was afking there, he took nothing (or so I think so) and it looked like he was trying to troll me. Well I figured the VPN was to blame so I deleted it. But whew, my legs was shaking quite badly.

Thank god
    You may have installed a RAT I recommend Resetting windows as it's the fastest way to get rid of it.
    C++ Programmer, and reverse engineer

You need use 2 step verification in mail too. https://myaccount.google.com/signino...-welcome?pli=1
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Effan ohh effan~ you scared me shitless too
    Your stupidity is a breath of fresh air.

Welcome to the forums.

Mmm I rmember when I thought I got hacked.
    I logged went to the living room and logged in to GT using an iPad and saw that it was "ALREADY ON?!" kind of stuff and kept reconnecting. I panicked and changed my password as quickly as I can then I went to my bedroom and realized I left my computer logged in to gt abt an hour ago..

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

Lucky lucky boy, not many are lucky
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

oof, be safe OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​

Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post

Thank god
    atleast, your account safe.
    so nothing to worry about
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Got really lucky there. Make sure to change your passwords more often to prevent such things from happening again and also adding more possible protection on it.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is a key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 45
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paul ( Punchas/Puchy )#2613