Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Personal Notepad

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default Personal Notepad

    You can open it by wrenching yourself. The button should be a small square sized button on the TOP right side of the screen so the GUI won’t look messy. Would highly recommend a dedicated button for easy access.

    The feature is quite self explanatory. We sometimes need to take notes and most of the times we do it by writing on signs but we can’t bring it with us. It would be useful for someone who wants to remember item prices, world names, player names and so on. It’s definitely useful for someone who mass a lot or have tight schedule and would use the Notepad as a reminder.

    Who needs /favourite when you can just write down dozens of world names in the notepad.



  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer boyinblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    656

    Default

    great idea, i agree.

    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    hehe​​​​​​


    Visit the BLOCKCORP Thread.

  3. #3
    Knight Sprumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    81

    Default

    +1 ................

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    You can open it by wrenching yourself. The button should be a small square sized button on the TOP right side of the screen so the GUI won’t look messy. Would highly recommend a dedicated button for easy access.

    The feature is quite self explanatory. We sometimes need to take notes and most of the times we do it by writing on signs but we can’t bring it with us. It would be useful for someone who wants to remember item prices, world names, player names and so on. It’s definitely useful for someone who mass a lot or have tight schedule and would use the Notepad as a reminder.

    Who needs /favourite when you can just write down dozens of world names in the notepad.
    signs exist

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Cool idea +1.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    signs exist
    Reread my thread again...



  7. #7

    Default

    Definitely a good idea

    +1

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    56

    Default

    nice idea, would love to have it invented ingame since i always have to memorize alot of stuff in Growtopia

    +1
    In Game Name: YukikazeSama
    Worlds: 7CLOUD9, TOPPEDGT, TEAMXVL, FEDJK, REGIONONE, 7IMV, DECEPTIONDIVE
    What other games do i play: Geometry Dash, Azur Lane


    heh

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Just use normal app or use sign.

    If u want to remember worlds use /fav

    This is not needed

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    under the Earth
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Yeah. I have nothing to say. We dont need it, you can use paper (if you could afford a device, you must be able to afford a piece of paper)

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTTZ View Post
    Just use normal app or use sign.

    If u want to remember worlds use /fav

    This is not needed
    Nobody wants to jump from one app to another within 2 seconds to prevent disconnecting. Using a sign is what everyone does now but you can’t bring your sign everywhere. Furthermore, signs have a space limit so you’ll need more than 1 sign if you’re gonna write a bunch of stuff down. Take for example you have a list of things to buy, you can just open up your notepad in the shop world and see what you’ll need.

    Same goes to making songs. You can record down which notes are on which position without having 2 devices or even switching between both worlds.

    /fav is not perfect. Let’s not forget the fact that you only have a limit of 10 worlds and you can’t remove the worlds from your list unless your in that world. Just so you know, you can’t remove nuked worlds from /fav.

    Did you even read the whole thread?
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Yeah. I have nothing to say. We dont need it, you can use paper (if you could afford a device, you must be able to afford a piece of paper)
    Not everyone wants to take out a piece of paper everytime they have to note down something. That’s like asking why have a screenshot feature when we can just take a picture using a digital camera since we can afford a device right?



  12. #12
    Squire Freeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    You can open it by wrenching yourself. The button should be a small square sized button on the TOP right side of the screen so the GUI won’t look messy. Would highly recommend a dedicated button for easy access.

    The feature is quite self explanatory. We sometimes need to take notes and most of the times we do it by writing on signs but we can’t bring it with us. It would be useful for someone who wants to remember item prices, world names, player names and so on. It’s definitely useful for someone who mass a lot or have tight schedule and would use the Notepad as a reminder.

    Who needs /favourite when you can just write down dozens of world names in the notepad.
    Great idea, i hope this gets added. +1
    IGN:FREEDSGT
    WORLD:FREEDSGT
    Goals : Legendary Title , and the ability to host fun events.
    Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqO..._as=subscriber

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    under the Earth
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Not everyone wants to take out a piece of paper everytime they have to note down something. That’s like asking why have a screenshot feature when we can just take a picture using a digital camera since we can afford a device right?
    The catch is that we already have the screenshot feature, but we do not have notes in growtopia.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    627

    Default

    This would be really useful for farmers +1
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 69lol
    Favorite Item: Swiss Cheese Block
    Profile Pic by: ezereal
    Free BFG Service: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-BFG-Service!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer ZStepXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    bruh
    Posts
    847

    Default

    idea: *exists*
    notepad: am i a joke to you?

    nah but good idea, has more use for mobile gamers tho

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    idea: *exists*
    notepad: am i a joke to you?

    nah but good idea, has more use for mobile gamers tho
    Yea it’s mostly targetted for mobile users because it’s a widely used device for this game.



  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Useful +1

    Especially on parkour worlds with passwords

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Useful +1

    Especially on parkour worlds with passwords
    Oh yes and those password door games too.



  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    325

    Default

    very good suggestion
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weaker10 lol

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer IPedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    +1

    I remember having to write down the letters in a parkour world with a password door in real life. Pretty useful in my opinion!
    Nice to meet you!



    Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •