Thread: Bonus items problem.

Serf

Default Bonus items problem.

Hi,
    I recently found out that every daily bonus item (mac & cheese star, growtoken, wolf ticket and etc) will just vanish if your inventory is full, while your claming the daily bonus, i think that sould be changed. I spent over 50wls (that might not seem alot for some people, but its alot for me) for 2 growtokens (using daily bonuses) and did not get them because my invetory was full, that hurt alot. I think it sould be changed, so you dont lose the items eventough your inventory is full.

Ps. The thread might be in the wrong place, and if it is, im sorry.

Also i have max inventory space, i think there sould be an option to buy even a bigger inventory than 196 slots.

Thank you for reading this and have a great day! :]

Quote Originally Posted by Meqa_Gt View Post
    Hi,
    I recently found out that every daily bonus item (mac & cheese star, growtoken, wolf ticket and etc) will just vanish if your inventory is full, while your claming the daily bonus, i think that sould be changed. I spent over 50wls (that might not seem alot for some people, but its alot for me) for 2 growtokens (using daily bonuses) and did not get them because my invetory was full, that hurt alot. I think it sould be changed, so you dont lose the items eventough your inventory is full.

Also i have max inventory space, i think there sould be an option to buy even a bigger inventory than 196 slots.

the problem is they cant, thats how the game is coded.
    yea i lost a few tokens before coz i have max

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    I might be mistaken, but i remember that in the past they didn't dissapear, in ~2017/2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Meqa_Gt View Post
    Hi,

Try emailing the support desks about this issue. I’m not sure anything can be done about this, but it’s certainly worth a shot. This issue should definitely be fixed in the near future, though.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    I’m pretty sure they can. If your backpack’s full while claiming life goal prize, it’ll show a popup screen to clear your inventory. If this was possible, then claiming bonus prize can too.