• Missing item from vending mechine

6 100.00%
  • Glitch

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Missing item

Default Missing item

My item is gone from vending mechine.
    Before i sleep,i make my item (emerald lock) in vending mechine, i make there because i want sell that to got some wls. After that i go to random world for playing before i go to sleep.
    Next day i wakeup and check my vending mechine again, i saw my item gone from vending mechine without wls inside vending mechine.
    I really dont know what happen.
    Please help me
    Attached Images Attached Images   

World name.
    Did you have aap on?
    did anyone else have access to your account ?
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Brassica View Post
    My item is gone from the vending machine.
    Before i sleep,i make my item (emerald lock) in a vending machine, i make there because i want to sell that to get some wls. After that, i go to the random world for playing before i go to sleep.
    Next day i wakeup and check my vending machine again, i saw my item gone from a vending machine without wls inside the vending machine.
    I really dont know what happen.
    Please help me
    Hi Brassica

Sorry to hear about the incident. Maybe there are other people that have access to your account and stole the item? If this is not the case, then i think you should contact growtopia staff.

- Gustav30103
    -Gulleboi-

YouTube: Gustav30103_gt

Instagram: Gustav30103_gt

About my country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrmuaQrdNw

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    World name.
    Did you have aap on?
    did anyone else have access to your account ?
    Word name is "SELLNM" . I make that vending stay like first I see.
    No one have access, and i setting my phone automatic die in 5 minute if I not play that and I'm alone in my room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gustav30103_gt View Post
    Hi Brassica

Sorry to hear about the incident. Maybe there are other people that have access to your account and stole the item? If this is not the case, then i think you should contact growtopia staff.

- Gustav30103
    Thanks for your attention bro.
    I think that impossible, because in my bagpack I have 2 Magplant, if that true, why he not stole all of my stuff.
    I already email growtopia stuff but they not reply my email for 2 day.
    What must I do brother?
    Thanks for attention bro

I have some ideas.

Either/maybe you:
    1) Placed it somewhere(not necessarily a world,like in a donation box)
    2) Got hacked
    3)Kinda like #1, dropped it in a storage or sometime.

Its kinda rude to just blame growtopia. Give a "Other" option to the poll.

Also,I just wanna mention its kinda suspicious that you happened to take a screenshot of you standing on your vending machine selling you emerald lock. Who does that? I know I don't! Takes to mich space if I kept doing that with everything I sold.
    Last edited by Malware; 06-25-2019 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Changed "jist" to just
    Let's make posts that count!

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    I have some ideas.

Either/maybe you:
    1) Placed it somewhere(not necessarily a world,like in a donation box)
    2) Got hacked
    3)Kinda like #1, dropped it in a storage or sometime.

Its kinda rude to just blame growtopia. Give a "Other" option to the poll.

Also,I jist wanna mention its kinda suspicious that you happened to take a screenshot of you standing on your vending machine selling you emerald lock. Who does that? I know I don't! Takes to mich space if I kept doing that with everything I sold.
    Maybe I want say sorry if I cant use English very well.
    In this case, I already checked all of my world, donate box and my storage world with growscan but still nothing.

I'm really sorry if I make some mistakes in this post, because this my first time use forum post. So I'm really sorry

I take screenshot of this moment because this is expensive item and I care about this moment that reason I do that. Reason I sell my emerald lock in vending (not trading) because in world "BUYELOCK" Is renovation and I go to "BUYEMERALDLOCK" and no one people at there but I find a board at there so I post there and put at my world.
    Thanks for your attention bro

Are you 100% sure you checked anywhere that it could be? I've also had multiple instances where I've been sure that I put items somewhere but when I relog on they're in the spots they were before I moved them... found it really weird but it's never really been a big deal for me (and yes I'm still 100% I did move them)
    Pic drawn by Memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 59/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

Current goals
    -Ssp/Rsp world
    -Bfg world

I am the memelord

End goal: Legendary title
    +Try out every part of gt

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Are you 100% sure you checked anywhere that it could be? I've also had multiple instances where I've been sure that I put items somewhere but when I relog on they're in the spots they were before I moved them... found it really weird but it's never really been a big deal for me (and yes I'm still 100% I did move them)
    Thanks for your attention.
    Im sure, i panic my emerald lock gone, i sure i make to vending mechine becaus i want sell it but i try to find at all of my world and bring growscan.i cant find it till now. Every singel day i always remember i lost my emerald lock, i dont know where, i dont know what, i dont know why this is can happen.

Thank for attention

Try emailing support about your lost items if you’re absolutely positive you did not do anything to lose them.

Keep in mind that leaking information, visiting or downloading malicious software, or entering your information into an untrustworthy website can leave you vulnerable to your account getting hacked.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

yes,email support and tell the story
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    im a boy

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    Try emailing support about your lost items if you’re absolutely positive you did not do anything to lose them.

Keep in mind that leaking information, visiting or downloading malicious software, or entering your information into an untrustworthy website can leave you vulnerable to your account getting hacked.
    Thanks bro.
    I had do that and i wait every singel time an day till this day for reply from growtopia team.
    Let me make some screenshoot for make sure.
    Sorry if this to hard, but emerald lock to expensive for gone like that.
    Please know my feeling
    Last edited by Odric; 06-27-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Posting ticket contents is not allowed

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Brassica View Post
    Thanks bro.
    I had do that and i wait every singel time an day till this day for reply from growtopia team.
    Let me make some screenshoot for make sure.
    Sorry if this to hard, but emerald lock to expensive for gone like that.
    Please know my feeling
    Must i give up with my problem?
    And just let my item go like that?
    Without respon from growtopia staff?

I feel wanna quit from this game not because my item gone but because i not got respon and reason about my problem.

If this problem happen to you guys and not got respon, what will you do?

They replied and asked question. These things take time, so just tell them all info about this case. Remember tell that it was gone, but no wls in there. They can check all what happened in your account, so they can see when it vanished and how. And this all can take even weeks, so just be patient, do not spam them every day, just wait. They will help you in some day.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT